Combat has a giant overarching system that takes hours to resolve but everything else is one (1) die roll

>Combat has a giant overarching system that takes hours to resolve but everything else is one (1) die roll

This'll be good.

>combat-oriented game is focused on combat
You don't say.

Just report and hide. Only trolls will bump this thread.

Combat Expertise requires intelligence 13 and a feat slot in order to take. 2nd level spells only require an intelligence of 12.
Knowing how to parry with a fucking sword is apparently much more mentally taxing and difficult to learn than reading thoughts, turning invisible, permanently blinding or deafening someone, transforming into another creature, creating an extradimensional space or summoning a giant centipede monster to do your bidding.

This person is a troll.
Pay attention to how he bumped this thread. Ignore everything else he said or will say.

Fighters are OP. They get multiple attacks per round! Isn't Bob the Bodybuilder awesome?

According to the ip count, he was a new poster.

You, meanwhile, are . Why don't you take your own advice and hide the thread?

End yourself.

Don't defend trolls. It makes you look like one.

An I intelligence of 12 isn't the requirement for casting those spells. It's the prerequisite for LEARNING how to cast those spells.

Partying well takes a lot of forethought and skill

Maybe low level spells are as simple as being able to read magic (which martial races usually can't do) "here read this incantation, crush this coal, and point"

Thus it may actually require a little more intelligence to learn how to effectively parry than to read the level 1 spell

Report, hide, and if you must post sage

.... I've never had a combat in DnD of any edition that lasted more than 20 minutes. Anyone who can't handle simple grade-school arithmetic (or middle-school rudimentary algebra in the case of second edition) in their heads in seconds, they are fundamentally retarded and you should never interact with them under any circumstances. If you're one of those retards, the only moral or socially constructive thing you could ever possibly do with your life is to kill yourself.

We talking about 40k rpgs, WoD or Everquest rpg?

What is terrible, cancer, and terrible cancer.

When I first played Chronicles of darkness.

What I want to know is if 10 is normal int, why would any combat feat require above 10 int? Ordinary people can be trained for combat, they don't need to be geniuses.

Can you at least title your dumbass thread so I can filter it out?

What would you recommend I play?

Man, Cesar Romero is one of my favorite Jokers. I think it goes Mark Hamill, Cesar Romero, and then Heath Ledger.

Dungeon World.

Do you not get tired of making the same thread over and over again?