What did you start at when you bought into Crypto and now what are you at?

What did you start at when you bought into Crypto and now what are you at?

Started at $100 and now I'm at $200.

So broke that I had to save up to be poor.

55 rubles, currently 30k CAD

Started at 2k now at 12.5k

Free (half a bitcoin for christmas 2013)
$140k

Grandburger gave me 10 ark worth about $10usd at the time

Im up over 2000%

$2k, $10k

Started with 500
now at 10k
never going to make it, this is nothing

3k in September, 5K now after cashing out 10k. Will buy back in Jan 1st.

$1k
im never going to make it :^(

USD

5k 2months Ago 110k now and im 50% of that in icx so prob 200-300k soon

$20k, now at $70k. I wish I had put in this amount of fiat earlier all at once. Instead of slowly putting money in over the course of 6 months.

I dropped out of the market after breaking even on it 8 months ago due to family shit, but I got back in as of 3 weeks ago. I jumped in with $130 and now I'm at $400 usd, as long as btc chills out for a bit but I know it will down trend. Luckily enough for me the alt coins I'm in are going up in USD and sats while btc trends down.

Started this month, thanks Verge.

$1300, now I'm at $1050. In my defense I started last week and every time I made any gains BTC would pummel me.

Started with $220 a week ago, now at $480ish.

700 +1200 on mining equipment

now 4k spread on 2 different exchanges + 4.5 eth mined

$0 hacked a bunch of people in 2013-14
$1.6m right now

Gradually sunk about 10k into it but only made 3k so far because my initial investment was only about 1k

You and me both. 2000 into 1910 here. I'm comfy in fiat right now waiting for a good time to get back in.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

25k in May
160k today

Made a ton of mistakes. I'm a terrible trader and miss every moon mission. I just want to 5x my money and be done with this awful ride.

$800 to $4000, currently dropping to 3000

$4000 mining rig

sold the rig for $3600

eth mooned and now i have 8 eth

Put about 25k in gradually about 3 months ago. At +300k now.

Damn you must've caught some nice moon missions for those returns in 2 months. What did you ride?

6k in May, pulled out about 15, 130k now

$150, $11000, but probably gonna be like $7000 after tonight lel

What the hell did you buy?

Bought $100 BTC a few hours ago

Already lost $14

First big pump was Walton, then rode Nuls, then Powr and now largely in REQ from 4 cents, and HST from about 20 cents. Im holding these for long term now and have like 2/3 my portfolio in them. Also have decent amount of ICX and PBL right now. FUck me though i had 6 million verge a few months ago that i sold for under a cent fmlll

Started at 250, got dropped to 50 and now Im at 17k.

How do you know these pumps will keep going up? Do you set stop losses? I've jumped into what I though were moons, only to have them dip right back down.

$3200
$250k

Not sure what that is in Rupees for the Pajeets who are reading this

Did Veeky Forums inspire you to get into these coins?
I'm wondering if Veeky Forums is good source for new coins to invest in.

Two days ago I saw threads about the following coins, here on Veeky Forums:
-Verge
-Reddcoin
-ICX

They all mooned.

So..is Veeky Forums actually a good source..? Don't want to lose all my hard earned money to scammy PnD. :(

Buy low marketcap undervalued coins that are solid coins with solid teams haven't pumped yet and hold until they pump. If they are good solid projects and low market cap they will pump eventually for sure it's just a matter of time.

Sometimes I'll learn of a coin from biz, but then research it myself. 95% of biz is trash but it can point you to some coins you didn't know about. You have to do your own research though, just trusting biz blindly is basically gambling with horrible odds.

I've caught 6 moon missions purely from Veeky Forums over the last 4 weeks. Granted I've been on chans for almost 10 years so my pajeet detector is honed.

Thank you, I will follow your advice.

Started with $900 on December 6th, now I am at $851. Was at $1300 last week.

1500 -> 2950

invested in btc back in October, had like .03 or something. traded on binance in December turned it into .1 and cashed out today, i think the bull market is over.