D O N T A P O L O G I Z E

dumped again deluded linkies

There are people on this board that don't hold this coin, and their decision is based on the fact they find posts about it annoying. How ducking hilarious is that? Literally throwing away a fortune just because they are angry at strangers on the internet.

you're never going to make it linkies. you can't take these swings and you know it. it kills you inside a little every time it corrects. you say your hands are strong but you know you're dumping the first chance you get.

linkies are never going to make it.

I knew it was going to happen
I didn't sell this time but next time I'm out

You are a stupid fucking faggot.

where is dump idiot . its at 50 cent. it climbing up. there is literally no one selling it

>babbies first shakeout

I sold at 4.3k, kek, buying at the bottom.

>Shills have been spamming for hours for people to buy
>It goes down

Kek'd

>Literally throwing away a fortune just because they are angry at strangers on the internet
Theres countless ways to make money in crypto. Anyone with half a brain 5xed their money in the time link bled out 80%. We laugh at you because of this.

ur a fucking idiot, the whole market is dipping due to Bitcoin being an unstable bitch. If you didn't realize that, just stop with crypto.

NIGGAS DONT KNOW ABOUT THE FUCKING ORACLE

Yeah, but its not just dipping versus its dollar amount (due to BTC losing dollar value), its dipping in value of satoshis as well

Bought at 15 cents. GTFO you will never take my LINKies

maybe not yours but somebody's for sure. See you at the bottom.

look at the fucking market again. Theoretically alts should only go down in $, but they lso fucking go down in Satoshi because of weakhanded idiots like you Just watch all fucking charts, they're all correlated with BTC chart to some degree. Stop being an idiot.

tru dat. if BTC dips alts dip even more. if BTC goes up, alts dip. that's why majority of my portfolio is in BTC right now.

D
E
L I N K I E S
U
D
E
D

Admit it, this was a major dump.

I'm not even mad, I hold 12k LINK and I'm not selling it, even if it all went to $0, I would still be up more than 3x over the rest of my portfolio. But this was a big dump, it ran up to almost $0.70 and now it's less than $0.50, yeah everything else also just fell due to BTC, but far less

reply to

thanks for the tip

Link haters come out at night like filthy rats. Bitch nigga dont buy and shut you're fucking mouth.

the jews are just training you right now. you expect them to do this and trade accordingly. one day, they won't. you'll see and you'll pay.

Jokes on you my LINK is in a time locked cold storage I won't know the private key till 2019

link has been bleeding off sats since it was launched. Would have better roi just buying normie btc.

dump all my at 0.000044 BTC, ready to buy back in at 0.000032

do you day trade and also hodl?

link is good coin, but linkies are just bad community

Not my fault you got BTFO again today pajeet