L5R Storytime post mortem thread: Stonewall is dead, long live the Stonewall

Hida Ishigaki's story is over, in this thread we tie up loose ends, get the last things from CrabGm and possibly try to convince Crab-user to tell us the story of his Spider character.

Previous thread here

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52964044/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53051554/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53150670/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/52964044/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/53051554/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/53150670/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hida Daiko, Energetic Samurai-ko
School/Rank: Hida Bushi 2
Insight: 161

Air 2
Reflexes 3

Earth 3

Fire 2
Agility 3

Water 3

Void 3

Skills: Athletics 3, Defense 4, Heavy Weapons (Tetsubo, Dai-tsuchi) 4, Intimidation 2, Kenjutsu 1, Lore: Shadowlands 1, Battle 2, Etiquette 2, Sincerity 2, Perform: Taiko 2, Medicine (Herbalism) 1, Investigation 2, Lore: Crab Clan 3, Calligraphy 3

Advantages: Benten's Blessing, Blood of Osano-Wo, Strength of the Earth

Disadvantages: Fascination (Weapons), Gullible

Kata: Strength of the Crab

Unlike her father who spent most of his career stationed on the Kaiu Wall, Daiko received a post in the Army of the East where the primary enemies are other humans, so her knowledge of the Shadowlands is a bit lacking. She inherited her mother's beauty and is very gregarious, raising the morale of her unit with her upbeat personality. Daiko 's weapon of choice is a dai-tsuchi, though she can get caught up admiring any weapon of suitable quality or unique design.

>Etiquette 2
Hana-chan spoiled her daughter I see

Hida Tetsute, Young Thrillseeker
School/Rank: Hida Pragmatist 1
Insight: 140

Air 2
Reflexes 3

Earth 3
Stamina 4

Fire 2
Agility 3

Water 2
Strength 4

Void 2

Skills: Athletics 4, Defense 1, Jiujutsu (Improvised Weapons) 4, Kenjutsu 1, Lore: Shadowlands 1, Hunting 3, Investigation 2, Battle 1, Heavy Weapons 2, Medicine 1, Etiquette 1, Stealth 3, Lore: Crab Clan 2, Intimidation 1, Perform: Storytelling 3

Advantages: Blood of Osano-Wo, Great Potential (Jiujutsu), Hands of Stone, Large, Strength of the Earth

Disadvantages: Consumed (Strength), Overconfident

Tetsute resembles his father the most, at least physically. Fierce and competitive, Tetsute's hunger for glory causes him to be frequently reprimanded by his superiors, but they cannot deny his inborn natural gifts make him an asset to the Crab rather than a hindrance... for now. Tetsute loves to awe those around him with tales of his daring feats, his favorite story being the slaying of a great white tiger with his bare hands after stalking it through a bamboo forest.

She tried to impart some manners on all of her children. For the most part, it worked.

He could actually be good in court what with the wrestling.

>Daiko's better at intimidation that Tetsute
P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

Hida Tsuyosa, Inquisitive Shugenja
School/Rank: Kuni Shugenja 2
Insight: 159

Air 2
Reflexes 3

Earth 3
Willpower 4

Fire 2

Water 3

Void 3

Skills: Calligraphy (Cipher) 3, Defense 3, Lore: Shadowlands 3, Lore: Theology 2, Spellcraft 3, Heavy Weapons 2, Medicine 2, Lore: Anatomy 3, Investigation 2, Etiquette 1, Knives 3, Lore: Elements 2

Advantages: Blood of Osano-Wo, Clear Thinker, Strength of the Earth

Disadvantages: Jurojin's Cures, Fascination (Spells)

Spells: Sense, Commune, Summon; AIR: Freedom of the Air, Legacy of Kaze-no-Kami; EARTH: Jade Strike, Jurojin's Balm, Force of Will, Strength of the Crow, Courage of the Seven Thunders; FIRE: Warning Flame, Biting Steel, The Fires From Within, Disrupt the Aura; WATER: Path to Inner Peace, Stand Against the Waves, Reflections of Pan Ku

The handsome features Tsuyosa inherited from his mother are offset by his gaunt, sickly-looking frame. Trained by Ishigaki's best friend Kuni Toshiro, Tsuyosa's magical abilities are an interesting blend of the talents of his mother and his sensei, centering around gathering information, supporting his allies and disrupting his target's ability to heal through supernatural means. Of course, he was still trained by Toshiro, who taught him spells of fire and jade for striking down enemies both Tainted and non-Tainted alike.

>Jurojin's Curse
>gaunt, sickly-looking frame
>shugenja

And he still trained in heavy weapons, the absolute madman.
And he still took

YES, KUNI NOT PHOENIX BITCH

I followed the tale of Ishigaki-san from it's origin in a certain greentext thread, and I want to say I enjoyed the ride. This storytime is at least as googd as the all-gardsmens party. Well done good sir!

Hida Isao, Focused Tinkerer
School/Rank: Kaiu Engineer 2
Insight: 157

Air 2
Awareness 3

Earth 3

Fire 2
Intelligence 3

Water 3

Void 3

Skills: Battle 3, Craft: Armorsmithing 2, Craft: Weaponsmithing 2, Defense 1, Engineering (Seige, Construction) 3, Lore: Architecture 2, War Fans 2, Investigation 1, Kenjutsu 1, Heavy Weapons 1, Craft: Blacksmithing 3, Artisan: Woodcarving 3, Commerce (Mathmatics) 1, Medicine 1, Etiquette 1

Advantages: Blood of Osano-Wo, Tactician

Disadvantages: Fascination Antisocial (-1k0), Compulsion (Tinkering; TN 15)

Isao is the quiet, shy child of Ishigaki and Naomi. He is fascinated by the way separate components come together to form a final project, and feels more at home carving small wood statues, hammering steel in a forge, or assembling the great siege engines of the Crab Clan than he does interacting with his fellow samurai; often becoming so focused on his task that he loses track of the world around him. Still, Isao's keen eye is well suited to commanding a ballista crew, directing their deadly payload to where they will cause the most damage to the enemy.

I love how all of his kids have Heavy Weapons

Hida Kenpachi, Crab with Wings
School/Rank: Hida Bushi 2 (Crab Defender)
Insight: 164

Air 3

Earth 3

Fire 2
Agility 3

Water 2
Strength 3

Void 3

Skills: Kenjutsu (Katana) 3, Iaijutsu (Focus) 4, Heavy Weapons (Tetsubo) 1, Kyujutsu 1, Jiujutsu 1, Horsemanship 1, Athletics 1, Defense 1, Battle 2, Courtier 1, Etiquette 1, Sincerity 1, Intimidation 1, Artisan: Painting 1, Perform: Dance 1, Perform: Storytelling 1, Lore: Shadowlands 1, Lore: Law 1, Lore: Bushido 1, Lore: Heraldry 1, Lore: Theology 1, Craft: Weaponsmith 1, Meditation 1, Tea Ceremony 1, Calligraphy 1, Medicine 1, Hunting 1, Stealth 1, Games: Go 1, Games: Shogi 1, Games: Kemari 1

Advantages: Blood of Osano-Wo, Strength of the Earth, Tactician

Disadvantages: Fascination (Swords), Idealistic

Kata: Strength of the Crab, Wings of the Crane

The odd-ball of Ishigaki and Naomi's children, Kenpachi has an appreciation of culture that makes him stand out among his fellow Crab. His greatest love is for artistic pursuits, and the highest art of all: the iaijutsu duel. Recently, he had a chance encounter with a young samurai-ko named Doji Naki, and has begun pursuing a relationship with the Crane swordswoman which has led him to learn the unique style that she is developing.

The Wings of the Crane
Ring/Mastery: Air 3
Schools: Special (Can only by taught by Doji Naki)
Effect: While this kata is active, your Armor TN is increased by your ranks in Perform: Dance. The bonus to your TN only applies when you are in the Attack or Defense stances.

Ok, dancing Crabs are hilarious

I have a question, did Monkey and Mantis' kids get character sheets too?

Incidentally, Crab-user (Ishigaki) and I love that image! Thanks for a good laugh!

Sadly, no. The full character sheets for the kids came way after the campaign had wrapped up, and Mantis-san's player has quasi-drifted out of our social circle while Monkey's player moved out of the city. I can try to get some input from them, however.

bummer, but thanks for the answer!

Did Kitsuki's player specify why had he really never responded? Grudge, cutting off old ties as a part of a new life, something else, combination?

Takeshi tried to distance himself mostly out of fear that he would be swallowed by feelings of resentment and bitterness and lash out at his dear friends. His mind kept telling him that it wasn't Ishigaki or Naomi's fault, but his heart was unstable - partially due to the Taint's influence. It's like Toshiro told the party: emotions can be a BITCH.

Damn, Kitsuki deserved a better end.

That takes care of the kids! I am trying to put together some art for them. Almost finished with Daiko.

I can start posting some NPCs next.

YES PLEASE

Though he went into seclusion, he did still end up writing several journals and passing his wisdom down to future generations. Kinda like Musashi becoming a hermit and penning the Book of Five Rings in a cave. It wasn't the happiest of endings, but nor was it an ignoble end either. Bittersweet is how I would describe it.

My point stands.

Moshi Aoi, Romantic Shugenja
School/Rank: Moshi Shugenja 5
Insight: 232

Air 4

Earth 2
Willpower 3

Fire 4

Water 2
Perception 3

Void 4

Skills: Calligraphy (Ciphers) 3, Divination 2, Lore: Theology 4, Meditation 2, Spellcraft 4, Courtier (Rhetoric, Gossip) 5, Etiquette (Conversation) 5, Sincerity 5, Polearms (Naginata) 2, Kyujutusu 2, Sailing (Navigation) 4, Temptation (Seduction) 1, Perform: Shamisen 4, Perform: Singing 4, Investigation 1, Lore: Heraldry 4, Artisan: Ikebana 2, Commerce 1, Games: Letters 1, Lore: Mantis Clan 2, Lore: Shugenja 4, Tea Ceremony 2, Athletics (Swimming) 2

Advantages: Benten's Blessing, Dangerous Beauty, Sensation, Voice

Disadvantages: Failure of Bushido (Honor), Fascination (Romance) Small

Spells: Sense, Commune, Summon; AIR: Arrow's Flight, Legacy of Kaze-no-Kami, To Seek the Truth, Benten's Touch, Flight of Doves, Call Upon the Wind, Summoning the Gale, Air Kami's Blessing, Howl of Isora, Slayer's Knives, Wrath of Kaze-no-Kami, Rise Air; FIRE: Extinguish, Gift of Amaterasu, Fury of Osano-Wo, Never Alone, Fires of Purity, Hurried Steps, Hungry Blade, Shining Light, Whispering Flames, Blessing of the Sun, Defense of the Firestorm, Ward of Thunder, Light of the Sun, Beam of the Inferno, Globe of the Everlasting Sun, The Breath of Battle; WATER: Clarity of Purpose, Path to Inner Peace, Reversal of Fortunes, Heaven's Tears, Endless Deluge

Okay, I know! Poor Aoi turned out to be completely unimportant to the campaign! I can't help it, I just loved the interactions between her and Takeshi. Despite being essentially a throw-away character, she remains one of my favorites to this day.

>dem fire spells

Holy shit, she looks like she's a bigger cannon than Toshiro.

Mostly during the day. But yes, she did have a few VERY powerful combat spells in the event they needed to have a naval battle against the first maho-tsukai featured in the adventure.

I didn't want to do this, but Crab-user insisted I re-post Aoi's character art for anyone who may have missed it.

It's also after midnight here, so I think I'll call it an evening. I'll put up some more NPCs soon, and keep working on more art.

Who in total do you have statted?

B O S O M S
O
S
O
M
S

GM-san, I have the other art so I will bump the thread with them.

Also I've finished the estimate for if Memories of a Stone Wall were made into an actual book.

Approx. 673 pages, for a 5.5" by 8.5"

Final word count was 262,467.

That number will shift upwards a little as I clear up some of the conversations, but not in any significant capacity.

This was one wild ride. I didn't have the opportunity to say this in the thread before but thank you Ishigaki and ForeverGM for this great tale! I love you guys and I hope you'll have more great campaigns, whatever system and setting you will play!

I have to admit
I did not expect this at first
But, I gotta admit, Ishigaki definitely deserves a post mortem thread

Well done, sir
Well done

Looking forward to your next bit of writing, when that happens

While I'm here, small correction to the epilogue in I made, courtesy of GM (while I asked aplenty about the Summer Court and what happened to the others, I forgot to ask him of the epilogue to make sure I was correct)

The cipher decoded was not a Spider cipher, but a Scorpion cipher, hence why we are in Scorpion lands currently

And that troop of ashigaru accompanying us? A full platoon of 200 with a gunso, in Imperial Legion colors, with one of the Imperial Legions at full strength at the Scorpion border, ready to attack if Tsuruchi-san doesn't send his reports in time

That, and Daikakita Tatsuya has already in the meantime been immortalized in-setting through song, writings and plays (mostly written by Crane spinning the story into something favorable to them, of course) as the jitte-carrying Crane who alongside a Blue Dragon, a Black-beaked Crane and a Wasp cut down an insidious Snake

Crane-san, if you could glance through this and make sure I didn't miss a post that would be nice.

Also if there are any corrections.

Additionally. Here is 2.0 of Ishigaki's story. The entire story is present. When I finish with the editing, and make everything all nice, it will be posted to the L5R general and possibly a storytime thread. I'll also add the character sheets for everyone at the end of the pdf, as well as the character art.

Cheers, everyone.

Awesome, thanks!

Oh! Wow... um, a lot of them. Pretty much anyone who the PC's had to face directly in battle or have close interactions with got a full character sheet. I have a three-ring binder for campaign notes and such, and the NPC's take up like 3/4 of it!

Characters who were more in the background of the adventure would get a brief summary. An example from the Winter Court hosted by the Crane would be:

Ikoma Masahiro (Ikoma Bard 4)
The head of the Lion delegation. Jovial and boisterous, but prone to bouts of drunkenness and a shameless womanizer.
Notable Skills: Jiujutsu (Improvised Weapons) 5
Primary Rolls: 9k4
Secondary Rolls: 6k3

or

Soshi Mariko (Soshi Shugenja 3)
A shugenja accompanying the Scorpion delegation. She is one of the junshin, though still uses her magic to assist her clan in the political arena.
Notable Skills: Sincerity (Honesty) 5, Investigation 3
Primary Rolls: 8k4
Secondary Rolls: 5k3

Thank you so much, Editor-san!

Shiba Ayame, Victim of Maho
School/Rank: Shiba Bushi 1
Insight: 125

Air 2
Reflexes 3

Earth 2
Willpower 3

Fire 2
Agility 3

Water 2
Perception 3

Void 3

Skills: Defense 1, Kenjutsu 2, Meditation (Void Recovery) 1, Spears 2, Lore: Theology 1, Iaijutsu 1, Etiquette 1, Sincerity 2, Investigation 2, Battle 1, Artisan: Painting 1

Advantages: Heart of Vengeance (Mantis Clan)

Disadvantages: Frail Mind, Lost Love (Shiba Mikiyasu)

I figured I post up a fan favorite, so here we have Sleepy-chan during her initial meeting with the party.

it'll take a bit of a while, but i'll try and skim it as much as i can

Again, thank you for doing this

Mostly because I can see my early writings again

And damn, i tried too hard to copy ishigaki's early style without adding a part of me to it that it feels slightly cringey to read it
Do think I came more into my own towards the end there, but I dont think first person perspective is for me

And I wont be trying to write in present tense either, it already felt wrong then, feels even more so now

One last thing I think might be worth mentioning

When I made Daikakita Tatsuya, and the Daikakita vassal family, I made one thing perfectly clear to GM about them that I can't remember having mentioned before

The Daikakita cannot trace their lineage back to Kakita, or Doji, at least not along the primary line
Those whose ancestor is either of them have married into the Daikakita family
The first samurai ancestor took on the name of Kakita, was only one of his followers
To make it even more clear, the Daikakita are born with black or brown hair, and most, like Tatsuya, bleach it to look white like all of the other Crane

That's the beauty of these large writing stories. You get to see your writing evolve. If you compare the beginning of Ishigaki to near the end, it also changes quite a bit.

Shiba Ayame, Eye for Vengeance
School/Rank: Shiba Bushi 1 (Disciple of Sun Tao)
Insight: 194 (Rank 3)

Air 3
Reflexes 4

Earth 3

Fire 2
Agility 4

Water 3

Void 4

Skills: Defense 3, Kenjutsu 4, Meditation (Void Recovery) 3, Spears 2, Lore: Theology 1, Iaijutsu (Assessment) 5, Etiquette 1, Sincerity 3, Investigation (Notice) 3, Battle 1, Artisan: Painting 1, Hunting 4, Athletics 2, Medicine 2, Kyujutsu 3, Stealth 2, Commerce 2, Intimidation 2

Advantages: Heart of Vengeance (Mantis Clan)

Disadvantages: Bad Eyesight, Driven (Slay Shiba Hotaru in a Duel), Lost Love (Shiba Mikiyasu), Social Disadvantage (Ronin)

Kata: Striking as Void

And then we have Punished Sleepy-Chan, after she makes her return appearance. This is before she faced her former gunso in their faithful duel. Due to the nature of ronin paths, I ruled that the "path level" was a minimum insight requirement, rather than replacing the technique at that level.

Did you give Hotaru a full profile as well?

As a matter of fact...

Shiba Hotaru, Loyal Gunso
School/Rank: Shiba Bushi 3
Insight: 181

Air 3
Reflexes 3

Earth 2
Stamina 3

Fire 3
Agility 4

Water 3
Strength 4

Void 3

Skills: Defense 5, Kenjutsu 4, Kyujutsu 2, Meditation (Void Recovery) 3, Spears 4, Lore: Theology 3, Iaijutsu 3, Etiquette 2, Sincerity 2, Investigation 2, Battle 4, Horsemanship 3, Athletics 2, Lore: Phoenix Clan 2

Advantages: Leadership, Social Position (Gunso)

Disadvantages: Hotei's Curse

Kata: Striking as Void

Ayame's former gunso, the man to took her eye. Loyal to Isawa Shoji until the bitter end, Hotoru felt bad for Ayame, but did not regret his actions. His lord commanded to perform a task, and that was all there was to it. Unfortunately, Ayame didn't quite feel the same way...

I would love to see a Shoji's stats

would you mind giving me a quick wordcount for the pdf?

I know it's unedited and I've seen some of my replies to comments were included as well, but this is probably my biggest writing project as of yet, and I'd like to see just how much I actually wrote

>Disadvantages: Hotei's Curse
Who would have thought, he was cursed by a Happiness God.
So, basically he was a funless, happless fuck?

Sure. Google doc says its at 49,323. I'd estimate with the corrections and the character sheet its probably closer to 47k? Not all that certain.

Isawa Shoji, Heartless Daimyo
School/Rank: Isawa Shugenja 5 (Earth Tensai)
Insight: 242

Air 3
Awareness 4

Earth 5

Fire 3
Intelligence 5

Water 2
Perception 5

Void 5

Skills: Calligraphy (Cipher) 4, Lore: Theology (Shintao) 5, Lore: Elements (Earth) 6, Spellcraft 6, Etiquette 3, Lore: Shugenja 4, Courtier 6, Meditation 3, Investigation 2, Divination 2, Games: Letters 3, Sincerity (Deceit) 4, Defense 3, Lore: Phoenix Clan 5

Advantages: Heartless, Social Position (Daimyo)

Disadvantages: Insensitive

Spells: As a high ranking Phoenix daimyo, Isawa Shoji has access to any spell he requires, save for those that are taught only by specific clans.

Ask and ye shall receive. Though a powerful earth tensai, Shoji is also a political opportunist who will do almost anything to ensure the continuation of his family legacy. Unfortunately, this desire has lead him to develop a callous personality and he scorns those who fail to meet his exacting standards.

Hoping Crab-DM is still here, since this campaign was a LOOOOONG running thing, were there any memorable moments for you where one of your players catched you off-guard?
Reading through the stories, I keep wondering how much happend due to player initiative/creativity.

Oh, most definitely! In fact, they almost never stayed "on script." Most of the memorable moments to me didn't involve them short-circuiting the adventure so much as leaping to a seemingly random conclusion.

Takeshi and Daigo ambushing Takeshi's sensei with jade powder ("Die you tainted bastard!")

Monkey making a near suicidal Athletics check to obtain the Trident of the Ningyo from the submerged cavern.

Ishigaki electing to fight Bayushi Kentaro in a duel, foiling the Scorpion Clan's plan to eliminate one of the Crane Clan's powerful pieces (the kenshinzen) from the playing field.

Takeshi asking Amano to "get Aoi away from me" without really thinking about what could happen (putting someone/something in a barrel became a bit of a long running table gag).

Toshiro "dismissing" Ishigaki so that the party could be covering more ground during the Crab/Scorpion conflict.

Ishigaki actually deciding to spare Bayushi Kentaro.

Soo many times where the players did something unexpected, but it was always a ton of fun.

What was the mechanics behind the kyujutsu competition?

Each participant had 5 arrows. Reflexes/Kyujutsu roll against a base TN 10 against a standard target for 1 point. Each raise called represented hitting a more difficult target for an additional point.

Commander target was a base TN of 20 (10 + 10 for Heavy Armor). In order to get any points off it however, you needed to call 2 raises to hit the "lungs" (5 pts points), or 3 raises to hit the "heart" (7 points) or 4 raises to hit the "eyes" (10 points).

Hida Ishigaki: The Wall
School/Rank:Hida Bushi 3/ Defender of the Wall 3
Insight:250

Air 3
ref 4

Earth 5

Fire 2
agi 1

Water 4
str 5

Void 4

Skills: Athletics 3 Defense 7 Heavy Weapons (tetsubo) 7 Intimidation 5 Kenjutsu 3 Lore:Shadowlands 5 Battle 5 Investigation 3 Lore:Anatamoy 2 Lore:Crab Clan 1 Lore: Maho 2 Lore: Underworld 2 Medicine (disease) 3 Meditation 2 Horsemanship 1 Hunting 3 Iaijutsu 3 jujitsu 3 Craft:Weapon smith 2 Craft Armor smith 3 Engineering 2 stealth 3

Advantages Blood of Osono-Wo, Kharmic Tie:Hida Naomi (2 pts) Large, Strength of the Earth

Disadvantages: Disturbing Countenance, Obtuse, True Love: Hida Naomi

Kata:Strength of the Crab, Strength in Arms Style, Indomitable Warrior Style, Strength of the Mountain, Weathered and Unbroken

This doesn't quite line up with the earlier stat block given for Ishigaki because well...I've got to many versions of him lying around. Anyway, I'm almost 100% certain this is him, starting out the events at Shiro Kuni. So I may have refrenced some Kata he didn't actually have in story, and I defenitely got the timing wrong on when he reached insight rank 6. I'm sure someone will notice his insight seems wrong. GM houserulled rank 5 in a lore skill nabs you +5 insight. Everyone's exp count being a bit different from one another was due to missed sessions and GM giving out bonuses here and there for good roleplaying, esp if you played your own disadvantages to lighten his workload.

As for spider, I'm a bit hestiant to. That campaign went off the rails towards the end, and not in a good way. Remember when I mentioned in the last thread we had some issues with dudes treating every game they were in like a PvP Larp? Yeah. In the aftermath of the last storytime, this one is more a Comedy of Errors/ ...And this is why you need to be picky about who sits at your table

>agi 1
?

agi 3. My fingers are made out of congealed retardation

>As for spider, I'm a bit hestiant to. That campaign went off the rails towards the end, and not in a good way. Remember when I mentioned in the last thread we had some issues with dudes treating every game they were in like a PvP Larp? Yeah. In the aftermath of the last storytime, this one is more a Comedy of Errors/ ...And this is why you need to be picky about who sits at your table

This could still be a learning experience.

Poor Kitsuki

So, all of Ishigaki's threads can be found in the suptg archive, except for threads 9, 10, and 11.

Those threads, however, can be found here
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52964044/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53051554/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53150670/

Is it on 1d4chan?

nope

Wouldn't mind seeing a final wordcloud

I'll make an attempt, but at that many words the cloud might have a rather impressive aneurysm.

Actual spoilers ahead. I was planning to have a wordcloud dividing each chapter in the masterpiece edition, but thats hush hush.

>Str 5
>Same as Naomi's

That's awkward and hilarious at the same time.

>There was an attempt.

Don't you remember that scene where Naomi physically carried Ishigaki around?

I'm a little surprised "wall" is so small

I can, but she was always described as fragile and having more inner strength rather than being shredded. I thought she was running on Elemental Blessing (Water) or something like that, not being strong enough to wrestle an ogre into the fucking ground.

Naomi has over 1000 mentions. Thats why other stuff, like tetsubo, is so damn small. The characters are mentioned an awful lot.

>Ayame eyes see red.

Uh.

Naomi's endgame water is SIX. see >>.54060152

Mechanically, rings follow traits, but it actually cuts both ways in the fluff. Someone strong in Water gets stronger and sharper eyed even if their physique doesn't really match.

>Naomi and Toshiro are the biggest names
All is right with the world.

Sorry I haven't added anything else yet. Finishing up the storytime really put Crab-user in the mood for some L5R, so I'm putting together something for him. He'll be playing Ishigaki's son, Hida Kenpachi. I'll post some more npcs when we're done goofing off.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD ON YOU TWO

>The adventures of Hida Kenpachi, the Crane-Crab

Is Tsuyosa gonna be in it too?

Well, the opening adventure involved the Crane doing the Here's some huge piles of rice kill lion plz to the Crab, so Kenny, Daiko and Isao were all running around together. It was when the Crab mustered in a Crane Castle that Kenny met Doji Naki and learned her Kata. No Tsuyosa yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Can you post Hohrio's sheet?

user...
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/52964044/

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/53051554/

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/53150670/

Ithought about how useful Moshi Aoi would be during the final battle if Kitsuki just waifud her like he should have, and got a queestion?

Would she retain her fire affinity during the eclipse?

Where's her Big-Titted Bitch Advantage?

>Benten's Blessing
are you blind, unimaginative or both?

Do you have a sheet for adult Naomi's younger brother. I really wanna see how the whole Bisho thing turned out for him

>Big-Titted Bitch
>using such crass language to describe Ishigaki's daughter

user...

Benten's Blessing is social skills, not automatically prettiness.
It's cool, in Japanese bitch means something different then in English.
It's more like "Big-Titted Slut".

>thinking this makes it any better

Sorry! We ended up playing for a lot longer than I had intended. Anyway, back to posting!

Isawa Hohiro, Master of the Tainted Earth
School/Rank: Isawa Shugenja 5 (Earth Tensai, Bloodspeaker)
Insight: 333 (Rank 9)

Air 4

Earth 7

Fire 4
Intelligence 5

Water 3
Perception 4

Void 5

Skills: Calligraphy (Cipher) 5, Lore: Theology 5, Lore: Elements (Earth) 7, Spellcraft 7, Etiquette 3, Lore: Shugenja 4, Courtier 6, Meditation 3, Investigation 3, Divination 1, Sincerity (Deceit) 6, Defense 5, Lore: Phoenix Clan 5, Lore: Maho 7, Knives 2, Intimidation 3, Temptation 3, Slight of Hand 2

Advantages: Allies (Blades of Zankuro; Influence 1/Devotion 4), Balance, Elemental Blessing (Earth), Perceived Honor (5), Social Position (Master of Earth)

Disadvantages: Dark Secret (Bloodspeaker), Insensitive

Spells: As the Master of Earth, Hohiro has access to any spell he requires, save for those taught only by specific clans. Hohiro also knows the following maho spells: Blood and Darkness, Inspire Fear, Caress of Fu Leng, Pain, Spreading the Darkness, Armor of Obsidian, Summon Oni, Strength of Darkness, Curse of the Kansen, Fierce Blood of the Earth

The ultimate mastermind of the campaign, Isawa Hohiro is a cunning, cautious and exceedingly dangerous opponent. Having learned well every lesson his father taught him, and bolstered by his knowledge of the dark arts, Hohiro could have become one of the greatest villains in the history of Rokugan had Ishigaki and his companions not intervened. Aside from his personal power, Hohiro also has a band of murderous ronin, the Blades of Zankuro, who do his bidding throughout the Empire and work to spread his influence. he has taught several members of the ronin band the secrets of maho, though most remain untrained in the art of blood magic.

>Blades of Zankuro

The name of THEM finally appears!

So, funny story. Shortly after the campaign had ended, an L5R LARP started up at the FLGS I was (at the time) working at. I actually ended up playing Ashitaka for that game. Let's see...

Isawa Ashitaka, Sworn Protector
School/Rank: Shiba Bushi 2
Insight: 157

Air 3

Earth 2
Willpower 3

Fire 3

Water 2
Perception 3

Void 3

Skills: Defense 2, Kenjutsu (Katana) 2, Kyujutsu 1, Meditation (Void Recovery) 2, Spears 1, Lore: Theology 3, Lore: Shugenja 2, Iaijutsu (Focus) 2, Lore: Elements 1, Lore: Phoenix Clan 1, Etiquette 2, Sincerity 2, Battle 1, Perform: Oratory 1, Horsemanship 1, Calligraphy 1, Investigation (Notice) 2

Advantages: Virtuous

Disadvantages: Black Sheep, Idealistic

While Ashitaka was cleared of any involvement with Hohiro's plot, many among the Isawa still look dimly upon his family line. Still, he strives his best to live up to the example set by his role-model, Hida Ishigaki.