If the crypto bubble hypothetically bursts tomorrow over 90% of the people on this board will be perma fucked

If the crypto bubble hypothetically bursts tomorrow over 90% of the people on this board will be perma fucked.

What is your plan B if this thing goes down hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S53fZTbKHG0
discord.gg/XxZcB3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill myself

I dont really have one. I believe in crypto

I have $150 on crypto
Will I be fucked?

I have a decent full time job and go to school online with my G.I bill.

Already took out my initial investment. Was just playing around to buy a corvette

Start again from scratch? Not like I have anything else to do with my useless life.

U are fucked already since u won't make it with 150 dollars

Dad's credit card

I'll buy the dip of all dips.

Forex

Already cashed out when it was at ath last week. Thought I would regret it but it seems I got out at just the right time. You realize this is the biggest Ponzi scheme of all time. All the buzz words like crypto chain link exchange is just to get normies hooked in. No one truly believes Bitcoin is going to be a useable currency. No one is buying it to use as a currency. Everyone's purchasing thinking it's a magical coin that will make them money.
>Takes hours to transfer
>Huge fees
>Barely any shops support it
Just think for yourself for a second

Buy the dip, the bounce back will be epic, easy 100% in 2 hours

The market has already "burst" and can only go down so much more before it establishes a minimum. I'll just keep doubling down until that point.

Let BTC go down to $4000. It won't hurt me.

hodl and wait out the storm, I have a job and a fair amount of fiat in savings, so this won't be a big deal for me.

Average down and accumulate.
I haven't put any money into crypto that I'm not 100% prepared to lose.

I'm so fucking bad at this

I tethered most of my stack at the bottom of the dip last night

FOMO'd back in towards the high today. I still have 25k in Tether which is enough to live off for a year lol. And it'll allow me to scoop up cheap coins in a few days.

Its fucking done retard sell before its too late.

it hasn't even corrected properly. Shouldn't panic unless it goes below 8k.

Buy the dip obviously. Also I have a good-paying job so I'm not all that worried.

>over 90% of the people on this board will be perma fucked
This just isn't true friend.

>13,531.59
youtube.com/watch?v=S53fZTbKHG0

continue working and investing my income in crypto

already cashed out 3x my initial investment so I'm happy

MAXIMUM KEK

You shitcoiners deserve every last bit of suffering. Veeky Forums went from comfy long-term investment board to "BUY , IT'S MOONING~~~~!!!!". I hope all of you see -99% losses by christmas for investing in the new age pump n' dump pyramid scheme called shitcoins.

If clinically retarded anons that browse this board were warned by countless anons to cash out.

As much as people pretend, I would doubt that many people really have put a lot of their own money in this. A small buy-in can still lead to impressive returns with a few successful trades, but it's still a game. I don't think cryptocurrencies are dying even if some specific ones might. Just adapt and continue. It's also possible that we're all completely deluded and we'll be looked at to have been just as silly as the beanie babies collectors. I don't particularly care, I'm just having fun playing with considerable, but still throwaway amounts. I'd wager most user are like this too, or would at least hope so.

I only started in October, with a single deposit of 100aud. Now I'm at 1200.

It's just been a bit of fun for me really more than anything else. It was always just gonna be like a long term savings type of thing, where I just hodle forever on things, so if I lost it all tomorrow, I'd just keep hodling anyway.

I don't rely on it at all, I'd be completely okay.

already cashed out. made a profit but not looking to get back into it. market is getting diluted and losing steam. going to be a rough jan according to insider friend

It’s not a bubble it’s the future. You can’t stop it. The government can’t stop it. This is real progress. Real change. This is a revolution. It is an unstoppable force ordained by God himself.

Only an absolute retard will have put themselves in a situation whereby internet funbux taking a dip would wreck their life.

Crypto is here to stay in some form or another, the incentive requirement / reward with it will remain and if the current iteration takes a shit I'll still go to my very well paying job, enjoy the shit I already bought with my banked profits and put aside a fund for the next iteration.

I'll only lose 1500 so I don't care

what the fuck are all of you guys neets that go all-in on cryptos?

I will be putting the entirety of my hundred and seventy K net worth into crypto here in about 2 months so keep the crash coming

The 200K I have in my retirement accounts.

already cashed out all my shit, looking forward to buying bch at 300 dollars again

Just fucking hold, you mong.

Encrypt your passwords and make sure you dont have access to them for at least a year.

why would anyone here be permafucked? most people only invest what they can afford to lose. Sure many of us are NEET autists but we survived in the world before crypto, we could survive after.

I had about ~$75k in the bank saved up a year ago, decided to put 40k of it into crypto, turned that into $250k so far, been continuing to work my day job and pay my bills. I'm sort of a loser but I'm also a functional adult with a job, my own apartment, I cook, I clean, I take care of myself.

If crypto market goes to $0 and I lose my investment, that would suck, but the rest of my life would remain unchanged, I'd keep going to work, I'd keep paying my mortgage. I wouldn't be perma fucked at all. How would it be different for you?

Basically this. Yes crypto is a bubble but you can still make huge profits. Only thing you need to watchout is to sell it before the bubble burst

Plan B:
-I have a good job
-Own 80% of my home
-Never EVER invested more than I could afford to lose

>It’s not a bubble it’s the future.
It's both. From the outside I used to think it was just a bubble, but since I started actually learning about it, I do think it is the future and that's why I'm willing to give money to projects I'm enthusiastic about. A lot of these technologies are game changers if devs can actually follow through with them. That said, recently there's been crazy amounts of hype where regular people were throwing money at everything because "numbers went up" without trying to understand what any of it was, or caring to. It was/is very bubbly, but even if things get more rational, the interesting projects and technologies won't die.

honestly if crypto went under i'll probably go work for my father as an electrician.
the pay isn't complete shit, probably 40-50k a year

agree with you completely

>A small buy-in can still lead to impressive returns with a few successful trades

This is true for sure, even without successful trades, just buying and holding even shitcoins can lead to big gains.

Crypto is sort of like a pyramid in the sense that lets say you entered crypto 6 months ago and bought $5k of some random shitcoin. Then the market goes on a bullrun and your $5k shitcoin becomes worth $17k, now at that moment in time a newcomer entering the market would have to pay $17k to hold the same amount you own. So he does. Another bullrun and your $17k is $34k, now a newcomer has to pay $34k to own what you have. So he does. Ups and downs and the total crypto market cap continues to grow as more and more people & money enter the scene. Fast forward 5 years and maybe that $5k worth of shitcoin you bought is now worth $200k because the overall market cap has increased so many times, with so many waves of newcomers that all you basically had to do was get in relatively early.

I still think this current point in time constitutes as "relatively early" in crypto. The market cap could still easily go up into the trillions.

xlm doesnt fucking budge. It does not answer to the bitcoin. I'm fine and still sitting comfy

i cashed out yesterday, feels good not having to stress like fuck right now

"A friend of mine has a great line. He says 'Nothing important has ever been built without irrational exuberance'. Meaning that you need some of this mania to cause investors to open up their pocketbooks and finance the building of the railroads or the automobile or aerospace industry or whatever. And in this case, much of the capital invested was lost, but also much of it was invested in a very high throughput backbone for the Internet, and lots of software that works, and databases and server structure. All that stuff has allowed what we have today, which has changed all our lives... that's what all this speculative mania built"
quote regarding dot-com bubble

Yes, same for me

I dunno next big bounce maybe I'll cash out 10 or 15 grand which is probably what I have in It I'll still have 90 in crypto but then I'll be butt hurt when it actually moons and the 15 grand in fiat I have sitting in my savings account will be worth 30

>What is your plan B if this thing goes down hard?
Well I've been investing in stocks/gold/silver as well as crypto. I'd come on Veeky Forums to discuss but there doesn't seem to be any legit investment threads. They should just rename this board to cryptos

If a huge crash did end up happening, wouldn't a ton of people just buy the dip; eventually making the price go up? I could just be ignorant but I feel like people wouldn't just bail on crypto altogether.

muh pips

HODLing for NEW RECORD

Fuck off you no coiner faggot

Depends what the media says. Go read some articles post 2013 crash. Every fucking news website had headlines like
>Why Crypto Will Never Be Adopted As Currency
>10 Reasons Bitcoin Can Never Recover
>Why Would You Fix the Currency System that Isn't Broken
This shit is going to be fudded down. I may be losing money now, but I can promise you, once we reach the bottom when it looks like there is no hope for crypto, that is when I will be going all in (albeit on good alts).

unironically race war

Be a fucking wageslave for the rest of my life, because literally all of my savings are in crypto. I went from around $50k this afternoon to I don't even know what right now.

JUST

crypto is my plan b you retard

I'm hyped like a little kiddo to see this.
Never saw a real crash, looking forward to see this headlines
Will also go all in when "crypto is dying"

You've got enough that you could pull out 50k, get back your entire seed with a nice bit of profit, still have some nice bags, and completely not give a shit.

If you lose your investment you deserve it. You're gambling addicts. You only gamble with the house's money.

maybe after a nice glass of wiskey as i watch my wallet burn

buy more bitcorns

HAWWWWW SWEET BRO I JUST MADE A FUCKING MASSIVE 0.3%

1. Already cashed out triple my total fiat value spent on obtaining crypto.

2. I have already consulted an accountant and made every possible effort to adhere to every tax law in order to keep from getting butt fucked by the IRS, hurray America.

3. Crypto is the next phase of the internet. I don't give a shit if bitcoin goes bust. I don't give a shit if Bitcoin cash takes the throne. I'm in real projects with real world use, a crypto recession for 3 years doesn't bother me at all.

Wageslave for a few years then kill myself.

Crypto is really the only hope I have left in this world, I have nothing else.

yeah, but people remember how it eventually recovered and made what, like 10k % returns ? It's too big to fail, people would be buying all of those dips.
Imagine bitcoin going down to $5k tomorrow. Wouldn't you buy it ? I'd sell my house for such opportunity

I've spent 3200eu on this shit and I'd be JUSTed hard indeed. But honestly I just couldn't stay out, the potential is just too great and if I lose I'll feel bad but at least I'll know I have had my reasons.

I always look at crashes as going back in time to correct my mistake of not buying more.

PLAN A IS I SOLD 8.3 HOURS AGO. YOU WERE ALL JUMPING MY SHIT ABOUT IT CALING ME A BULLET SPONGE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA REMEMBER PIC RELATED? SAY MY NAME!

Did you have any issue cashing out? Can you cash out in one lump sum or do you have to do a weekly max I.e. coinbase? Any trouble from the banks?

Any recomendations on where to find a tax accountant that can help? I haven't cashed out yet but I understand that btc to alt trades are taxable correct?

Get on the train to NYC and go back to work I suppose lol

thats why I'm constantly cashing out via paypal on bitflur at the moment

someone needs to make a pink wojak coin

Buy in now.

Thank me later

{4x} fix in

Any respectable accounting firm will do. You might just have to go through literally every trade you've ever done.

Should be able to get free consultation, like with a lawyer, before you commit.

Why didn't you sell your house earlier in the week when btc was 11k

Biz is just a shill board nowadays. Sure, fucking around in crypto has been moderately fun but its basically a proxy for having to come to terms with real life planning.

I made a few hundred bucks, got out and haven't felt better. I still come here though because crypto is interesting and if it ever looks like a wise investment I'll put some money into it again

I would unironically all in this. The coin would be applicable with losses or I make gains. A win-win.

Nigger my plan b is to pray to god plan a works.

Suicide lol

you must be new Lol

After the crash things will get better. The only ones who will get fkd are the retards who brought at the ath and will sell at the Xmas crash.

New signal grp

discord.gg/XxZcB3

Over 90%? How do you figure that?

Shave my head, strip naked, paint body pink and run through Albuquerque screamin ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Read charts less and get more work done for a bit while I wait things out.

So many noobs talking about cashing out ... to tether. LOL wtf you think will happen to usdt if the market did “crash” at least with btc you actually own something, usdt they can stop at anytime

Ya I have no intentions of cashing out, or tethering. I am trying to figure out the best play for when the Tether bomb goes off though. Seems like everything is guaranteed to be in the red, so the question is what will be least in the red.

newbie here, does this shit happen every time there's a correction. The pink Wojaks, iron hodler's and green text mortgaged child to buy.

> Secretly hoping it does
> so that I can buy the dip

I'm only hodl'ing 1 BTC and have the rest in fiat right now.

It’s a black budget psyop.

explain

>putting more money in than you were willing to lose
just lol

This is a retardedly obvious bubble. Governments don't need to stop it, the market will. Yes some elements of the technology will continue to be used. These prices however are not permanent. As total market cap expands it will become harder and harder to make % gains.

obvious as fuck. cardano currently has a 10 billion dollar market cap and its nothing but a white paper. think about that for a second.

probably just move on with my life and hodl until i see it on the news in 2021 and go "hurr do i have any of those bitcorns left?" and i will and be a billonare ;)

user you still ITT? how the fuck do i get good at forex.

lmfao I make 20k on a typical crypto day

I'd probably get back in shape. I just refresh Veeky Forums all day now and never eat or work out.

Exactly, I have like $80 worth of bitcoin sitting in an Exodus wallet and I'm never going to move it since the fees for it would be like $48.

It's useless as a currency in it's current form

nubits or dai (maker coin(mkr))