So they are essentially eight and a half foot space batman that wear power armor and don't follow the One Rule?

So they are essentially eight and a half foot space batman that wear power armor and don't follow the One Rule?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/grapnel
google.com/search?q=grapnel&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So basically scout assault marines.

>heavy bolt pistol
muh dick

With bacon fryers attached to their stomachs

Basically Night Lords and Raven Guard and Raptors. I guess the Raven Guard and all the sneaky chapters are redundant now because every chapter has these guys, unless Raven Guard Reivers are extra sneaky.

I would eat bacon out of that stomach and I'm not even gay!

Double sneaky.

Raven Guard are fucked by Primaris in general though, because apparently Corvus helmets don't fit them but all the other ones do.

apparently the stock standard primaris get guard duty at all items because gotta not be Nulegions

If the multi-part models allow us to put bolters and beakies on them they would look like the very first marines.

Shame they're not in scale with any of the vehicles though.

Raven Guard just got a huge new addition with these dudes.

Should be fine on Reivers, they don't have the gorget. I for one am looking forward to only using Reivers for my super sneaky Raptor army.

What is that symbol on his knee?

They basically wear standard marine armor but with smaller pauldrons and non-elephant legs

They're actually wearing the same size pauldrons as normal marines, they're interchangeable.

But really, they're just true-scale marines.

>you will never have bacon fat drip from a Reiver's rock hard ab cabling into your mouth

WHY EVEN LIVE

Tryhard one-up-manship shite that only a pleb could be impressed by. GW certainly know their market.

>inb4 he's badmouthing nu-GW who are the bestest company evar REEEEEEEEE

>no collar so you can headswap a beaky just fine
>artwork shows Reivers holding bolters in the background

Mission is a go

I enjoy these ironically to trigger you. Excuse me while I crack open a microbrewed IPA and listen to shitty music.

Shame about the last part, if they would only fit in a land raider proteus all my dreams would come true.

Lads when is this going to end.

Is 41K going to be a 54mm game?

Naw dude they just got real gnarly Chad Alpha abs!

These niggaz be wearing "The Situation" shirt to flex their powerful abdomens in order to better terrorize all the manlets.

>he doesn't want to see 100 meter tall space marines punching out Imperator titans in Epic

>"W-why do you have a skull on your helmet, Brother Chad?"
>"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME?"
>"I-I-I just thought they were only meant for Chaplains is all..."
>"HRRRNGH!!!" *flexes abs*
>"Eeek!"

Is that truer scale?

For the most part the new Chad Marines have been ok, but these just strike me as really stupid. I also hate the new naming scheme. Reivers is such a dumb name.

>oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

I don't even know mate, I think people forgot the average man is 6 ft tall 38 million years into the future and that marines are between 7 and 8 feet tall.

So the old models were about right in high. Nu-marines are more balancing the scale by making their heads and arms the correct size.

>I guess the Raven Guard and all the sneaky chapters are redundant now
In fluff, yes, but mechanically, given how the rules for every Primaris unit they've made has been hot garbage, sneaky oldmarines still very much have a place on tabletop.

Or a troops choice for them.

pauldrons are too small

Anyone who faces the Space Sharks with Reivers in their ranks is fucked.

Looks like a circle drawn in blood.

Any chance these guys ARE actually Cawl getting his hands on Night Lords geneseed?

Could be a symbol of a targeting reticle.

>Grapnel Launcher

This is one of the silliest things I ever read.

>skull masks

God that's dumb. They're already huge, and the helmets are already intimidating. Leave the skull masks to the Chaplains where it has symbolic meaning that they care for man.

The concept of a grapple-hook gun, or the fact they decided to call it a "Grapnel"?

can't copyright "grenade launcher" user

I don't know, I like that I have a force with interscissors and interdictors and interferons and grievers and beavers and I can't remember which one is the tac squad

"Grapnel". Somehow it's worse than meltas or krakk. It's just weird and out of place. It sounds too goofy.

Oh dear, you're retarded.

dictionary.com/browse/grapnel
You people are fucking morons.

Yeah, and brangle is technically an acceptable substitute for argument. I still wouldn't use the word brangle.

google.com/search?q=grapnel&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
They're probably aping Batman since that's what he calls his cable guns.

I just get a weird feeling about the numarines and their units. They feel like videogame units or something. I can't put my finger on it. But rather than just "tactical squads" and "assault squads" and such, we get all these uber-copyright-friendly names.

It just doesn't feel right. It doesn't scream warrior-monk angel of death anymore. They feel like stormcrap eternals or whatever.

GW is supposedly working on a new big 40k game and the models are designed to be easier to code.

Space Marine 2 soon?

You know when Fantasy got canned and we all said 'it'll come to you eventually', well this is that moment.

Their sweeping the grognards out in exchange for normie money and going mainstream/generic sci-fi.

>we get all these uber-copyright-friendly names.

I WONDER WHY

They have less flavor than the old stuff. The Reivers in particular seem very targeted towards 13 year olds who think that super sneaky spec-ops operational operators are the peak of coolness.

They feel more like real-life special forces than 7-8 ft tall Knights in Space.

Well yeah we all know why. It just sucks.

t. Salty Fagballs

God forbid it's not what you grew up with in the 80s and 90s

I didn't say it was necessarily a bad thing, I just said this is point where what you like and what the rest of GW's audience likes starts to diverge and you'll probably move to historical wargaming or other sci-fi games and just use your old models for them.

Yes.

Space Marines are losing the old grimdark warrior-monk space-crusader super soldiers flavor.

Eventually I think I'm gonna make a space Marines army using primaris bodies with the old style helmets and even old style bolters and special weapons and everything and just count them as regular Marines.

Oh shut up. Don't be an ass.

The Primaris Marines don't have that gothic dark feel about them that Chapters like the Dark Angels or Black Templars have I agree. But it hasn't come exactly out of left field, they resemble the Great Crusade Space Marines from the first few Horus Heresy books. Guys who joke around and play games and are optimistic. It's obviously meant to be a callback to them, so it'll be interesting to see how they develop over the years.

Eh, maybe. But I don't mean the fluff, I mean even the little stuff like unit names and armor design and whatever.

>that stops the copyright some how.
Spell crow, cromlech, etc etc ain't going to be in any way dissuaded

Yeah, but the HH stuff at least does a good job of having each legion feel like they have a distinct flavor and heritage. FW has released upgrade kits for literally every legion's tactical squads.

Fucking Loyalist Night Lords.

I'm not salty, I just am not a fan of the direction they're taking them in. I think that Space Marines are losing some of their unique flavor

I think Cawl was a fan of Curze

Join us brother, where we play 3rd edition 40K and 6th edition Fantasy all night long... and after that... fluff lists as far as the eye can see and then better games, like bolt action and Black Powder.

Cawl basically a 10,000 year old snot nosed teenage who likes Curze and My Chemical Romance I actually do too... and gets in fights with his stepdad roboute IT'S NOT AN AI DAD GAWD IT'S JUST A COLLECTION OF SEVERED HEADS POWERED BY THE WARP GEESE WHEN ARE YOU GONNA LET ME DRIVE MARS

Looks horrible

In the sequel to Dark Imperium. Confirmed

It cracks me up every time I see the sooperspoopy tactiskull with dainty calves.

It's an iron halo symbol.

Why would you NOT go into battle with a quad-linked George Foreman strapped to your chest? That kind of thinking is borderline-heresy and bound to get you Blammed by the commissar...

No but at least they can avoid losing their IP by not defending it, since it will be copyrighted. AND make mad dosh by basically selling marines to people yet again. AND force 3rd party bite maker to redo their whole range to be in scale.

> No but at least they can avoid losing their IP by making it totally worthless.

>skipping leg day
>do they even have ATSKNF?

Wrong

I don't know, GW seems to be doing pretty fucking well.

Their sales have been dropping constantly for the past few years.

They look like complete shit. The skulls are cartoony instead of the typical chaplain helmet, and they're wearing capris with croc shoes. Why do these exist? We didn't need them.

>Why do these exist?

I think you know why...

Eh?

STRIKE FROM THE SKY, BROTHERS!
>t. actual assault marines

it took me a minute, holy fug

WE SHALL FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES

...It looks like Godzilla? I don't get it.

U wot m8y? Reivers get out, only hundreds of years old veterans allowed here.

>...It looks like Godzilla?
Nope
Hint: H***y M******t

Look at the ankles user.

Sorry you lost me. Please explain to a pleb like me

Yes, they be feetlets.
#trueMarineshavecurves

40k's used "grapnel" for about as long as it's used "boltgun"

we need more pauldrons

And have been going up since Rountree take over. Their market cap has never been so high.

But men only have two shoulders.

>this is what chaosfags believe

Look at nose

I don't get it at all. What is it supposed to look like. Can you draw it? All I see is a godzilla head.

>going up
We have fresh annual? Because year ago the minis sales dropped again and final numbers were fixed by 5 milllions from royalty.

its le ebin jew meme

the worst thing about /pol/ memes is that they're too edgy for leddit so they're never gonna die

Think jew and look at it as if it was a person facing to your right.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk

I think it's meant to be a jew

It's a guy wearing a hoodie and hat, smoking and praying.

Still don't see it. Looks like a Tyrannosaur's cranial ridge.