DGB Is bouncing off a solid resistance, and now bouncing off the moving average...

DGB Is bouncing off a solid resistance, and now bouncing off the moving average, cheapest and best time to buy before this breaks trend and EXPLODES!

Other urls found in this thread:

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003598811-OKEx-Launches-XEM-DGB
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just posted this in another thread. Breakout in the next hour, into the late night, but almost no one listens here until there's a big green dick candle stick. Then they fomo in and cry later when it crashes. everytime.

I’m not missing this, all in baby

This is going to go parabolic.

Gonna moon soon

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003598811-OKEx-Launches-XEM-DGB

Man this is huge easy 2 k sats

lmao, you guys got in too late after McAfee’s tweet and still holding bags? Better luck next time.

Really?
You might as well just wait 10 hours for mcrazyfucks next tweet.

Volume increasing, green candles! This is it.

UP WE GO!!!!

this could also go up and down until 5 in the morning as well...

I promise you this will break out.

well, i'm all in for it, so hopefully it goes up instead of down.

DGB won't breakout because you want it to.

after the day i had, i believe that.

It will breakout because the TA says it will.

already made my money on this earlier
>Hold my bags for for me

Don’t worry brother let’s go to the moon

ready!

Isn't this shit on binance?

Pretty fucking /comfy/ to see the Digimarines coming back to the launchpad.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/#markets

A new generation of Digimarines was born on this day...

second candle formed, 3rd green candle forming, volume rapidly growing, ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!

LET'S GO BOYS

if this crashes im kms

go to the moon

literally started mining this a month ago and have only made a dollar with shitty usb asics meanwhile my prediction was tragically true and this is the first time i actually buy any

500 Sats!!!! If we close above this we are going to lambo land!

come on come on come on

Pump is over boys

People here have had DGB bags for months
should've unloaded this morning

TA UPDATE PLS

you mad because you didn't buy when i said, 512 sats and to 1k we go!

when do we sell?

welllllp

We have almost done it bro, we just need to hold this and officially close to confirm a trend reversal, then we will explode to 700+ sats.

This is a slow moon, to not appear manipulated. It won't reach it's peak for 4 or 5 hours.

when is the close time? how many hours from now?

12 minutes

if you dudes are following the mcafee pumps Sia is next

We could see 500 sats tomorrow.

out of curiosity, what exactly marks the confirmation of trend reversal?

I made 0.1 btc profit off dgb this morning. Thanks, Mr. McAfee.

Who /having flashbacks/ here?

You iron hands holders have no idea what you are in for. This coin is going so fucking far it isn't even funny.

Even fucking DASH is using algorithms first designed and implemented by DGB. The tech is second to none and the only reason it is cheap now is because the team hasn't done very much marketing yet.

Just like last time, people will be wondering when we hit 700, and then people will be shocked to see 800, and then within a few hours of crossing 900 you will see 2000+.

>tfw scared of getting funds frozen by Bittrex for PND

This is it guys!!!

sounds good.
i actually just put half in SC and the other half in DGB looked like both were on the upswing at the same time.

Is that actually possible ?

See the downtrend line I drew, the candle has to close fully above it to confirm a trend reversal, many traders are watching this because of the high volume, higher volume = higher pump. this is number 3 volume on bittrex.

I have no idea.

biz never listens..... I even gave you a solid time frame to get in, baka. Get in now, this won't peak for a few more hours.

how do you know

where do you think it will peak? 625?

5 minutes till liftoff.

I'm being conservative, and safe since I made money off this earlier today. I'm getting out around 640 ish depending on how it's going might get out a little less, or a little more. Fomo can shoot this up over 700 but that's riskier because you never really know.

I can't count how many times I drew the exact same line and then the opposite happened.

620 ish, not 640. typo.

>Just like last time, people will be wondering when we hit 700, and then people will be shocked to see 800, and then within a few hours of crossing 900 you will see 2000+.
i remember this, couldnt trust my eyes after having bought in sub100
big thanks to whoever shilled this on here at the end of 2016 btw
i have a feeling the price might stay this time though

do you have a twitter so I can follow your signals?

DIGIMARINES

i waited too long to get out of this earlier and ended up losing like 20% of my overall stack because i got in relatively late after the tweet on the way up.

we're going to $2.50 in the coming months lads.
cap this

massive buy wall, moon ahead

did the candle close above the trendline? Did it have enough volume? were you sticking to candle bodys?

All important factors.

no, I just post on here sometimes to help people out.

I was one of those shills.

I think you are right - this time once it crosses 2000 sats, it won't be going back down below 1300 ever again.

What would you consider enough volume?

>were you sticking to candle bodys?
You donly consider the bodies? What about the wick?

Not as good as an hour ago but I don't think it's too late. Just don't get greedy.

i'm down with 620

Ty OP

Jesus OP your timing is uncanny.

I have had faith in DGB for ages but WOW I am impressed with people who are this accurate in such a strange market.

Are you one of the Gnomes of Zurich?

also, how is it known that the trend upward will take hours?

Mine are @ 1170 sats. I hope you’re right user, so I can finally take a dump on all these normies

I think i'm done today with 42% gains, thanks DGB and the Madman.

That high? I was under the impression that the highest it would go is 650 sats

I have bags now don't i..

solid TA skills here

LOL

It has barely even started going up, just hold onto your DGB for a couple hours

I wonder if the inital DGB bagholders have killed themselves right after the PnD from the summer.

we are the digimarines

id like to hear that from the TA wiz OP

have you been in this since the summer? do we ever leave this hell?

Shaking off the weak hands

loled hard at this

my sinewave memeline timed this latest pump almost to the day

Can u digibaggers post that mascot of yours digitan. We're not buying your bags unless you put some effort.

I have, and I have never once bought DGB. It's a cursed coin.

just getting completely fucked by this coin for the second time today. why did i not dump at 540 when it stalled?

Ok guys we have broke through the 500 sat resistance, now acting as support.
RSI looking good, MACD cross forming!
The real moon mission begins when we break the big 600 sats. Keep holding guys.

I’ve been bagholding since the great DGB pump in June. Hopefully this coin will pump to at least 1200 and I’ll finally get rid of these bags after 6 months of excrutiating pain

i made $ off that summer pump. thought I had this one scoped out but it all happened so fast and now im driving a dump truck up the icy slopes of shit mountain

holy fuck ur dedicated

because you believe in dgb. a curse some of us are born with

geez, dodged a bullet on this shill bullshit

here's hoping your on point. so far so good as far as the TA goes i suppose.

god i hope mcafee normies actually drive it up that far lol. it will be the ultimate revenge of the forsaken

you're*

Watching the walls on Bittrex is fascinating. Chunks of the sell wall keep disappearing quickly. Thinking they might be fake/bots trying to accumulate.

You niggers better hold until at least 2500.

i unironically prematurely sold at 506 then fomo bought at 540