Your party just got abducted by a UFO

>your party just got abducted by a UFO

What happens next

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTHTpcMFiZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A UFO or a flying saucer? Because there's a pretty big difference in a space opera setting.

If it's a UFO, we've just been kidnapped by foreigners. That's a problem, but probably not a big problem.

If it's a flying saucer, then it's the Zetans, and we're probably going to have to kick their asses. In our setting greys are basically space goblin slavs who pretend to be an advanced space empire when they actually just have shit they stole.

I cast Identify. Problem solved.

>If it's a flying saucer, then it's the Zetans, and we're probably going to have to kick their asses. In our setting greys are basically space goblin slavs who pretend to be an advanced space empire when they actually just have shit they stole.
You might not want to be so cocky. Who do you think they were stealing them from?

Purge those xenoses!

I can't decide if I want to do an alien abduction siquest in my Pathfinder game because it could be really tone shattering in some ways

Are there any canon aliens in PF?

>In our setting greys are basically space goblin slavs who pretend to be an advanced space empire when they actually just have shit they stole.
I appreciate this.

Elves, I believe. I'm a big supporter of elves from space. They also mutilate cattle (elfshot), abduct people (changelings) and make crop circles (fairy dancing).

They are crammed in a cargo bay with other abductees. Then an alien voice gurgles some orders and all human are gassed with tranquillants.
They wake up on an alien power, some are dead and other feels something changed in their own organism. Then, a group of human knights approaches...

*Planet.

Everyone in the party except the Bard denies the existence of aliens. Bard freaks out on party, accepts his inevitable fate one session before the TPK.

TPK when the Mentalist puts a ball-bearing through several walls and the hull of their ship as a "warning shot", causing catastrophic atmosphere loss. Or he accidentally their drive system with a wrench, causing the ship to explode.

Then again, if the UFO is owned by Imperium, they've probably got a Nemesis user or two on board to shut down techniques and powers of the sheeple they abduct.
Then the question becomes "Why is Imperium taking two 'animals' up to their Stratofortresses o' Glorious Ubermensch in the first place?"
The answer is probably "Barnabus has a plan." like always.

well, my party consists of an AI (NPC), and five ODSTs. I'd say whoever's in that UFO just fucked up more than they could ever imagine.

Take over the UFO. This is now a spelljammer campaign.

Get experimented on by the Greys and later get their brains jarred.

I just remember that we are the aliens and forgot everything after being hit with a powerful spell. Glad I left the ship's auto-mode on.

Tech priest subverts ship's systems, astropath mind scans, rogue trader starts planning trade in ayy artifacts...

> Supers game which has already seen one alien invasion.
"Not this shit again."

Anal probe hopefully

Awww yeah, Spelljammer!
Might have to steal this idea for my eventual campaign.

>If it's a flying saucer, then it's the Zetans, and we're probably going to have a kick up our asses.

What he said.

>party is literally my older sister and her kids because they thought it would be fun
Lots of crying from the kids and swearing from their mom

youtube.com/watch?v=YTHTpcMFiZ8

Like said, elves are canonically from another planet. Plus the Lashunta, Reptoids and Kasatha off the top of my head.

Ha ha
Time for probes

Now your party is kidnapped by the IFO

There ain't no difference between a flyin' saucer and a kidnapping.

Ha Screedmin needs no party
>stab the floor of the ship
>use sword to create opening
>climbs out of ship
>manages to grab onto the edge
>begin to swing ship around and throws the ship into the sun (mario 64 style)
>ship explodes into thousands of itty bitty pieces
>angels carry Screedmin down to the ground safely
no one fucks with the Screedmin

>>your party just got abducted by a UFO
Whose UFO? Genuine aliens or these clowns again?

We're playing a 60s MKUltra/Spooky campaign, so to go with the theme anal probing is unironically a true possibility.

Then again, the players are agents for EPA and not the CIA, so who knows, maybe the Ayys are just looking to grow space weed.

>Masks game
>The beacon and nova get drugged, but the outsider and transformed are immune due to their physiology
>Transformed rescues the others and wakes them up to create a diversion while outsider turns into star mode and melts the UFO
>"Well done team, let's head back to base."

>4 sisters, each a different kind of immortal supernatural creature
They hijack the UFO and bring it to their parents for reverse engineering.

>4 sisters, each a different kind of immortal supernatural creature
Slavic Mythology game`?

your party just got abducted by a UFO...

Thats our party (I´m GM). I think they could handle this... They propably whould just kill the xenos...

If it's the lelfs, someone just forgot the tractor beam on again. We're sent on our way with some loot and a coupon for free hoverbike repair.

Anyone else, i think we'll wander around the ship exploring and knocking alien heads until Dunkelzahn gets the UFO in his sights.

We stop playing because the campaign got too stupid all of a sudden.

They get Lake of Fired.

Nope, the "sequel" to a Hellsing and Monogatari-inspired game.

Release the Aphrodisiac gas

Time for a High Crusade!

>What happens next
I leave the table,
If I wanted to play a zany space adventure, I'd be playing Star Wars or Rogue Trader. Not Pathfinder.