If bigger mana tanks means more magic power, does that mean mana potions are actually breast milk with food coloring...

If bigger mana tanks means more magic power, does that mean mana potions are actually breast milk with food coloring? Would an elemental plane of milk be the biggest source of magic in the universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/files/file/1623-mana-tanks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The premise is bullshit, post cute witches to salvage thread.

Well, you failed since that is more lewd than cute.

Everyone knows REAL wizards, warlocks, witches, etc use their urine, sweat and blood (individually) as mana.

Think about it.
When people urinate for the first time of the day they feel weaker over time.
When people sweat they feel weaker afterwards.
When people bleed they feel weaker afterwards.

>When people urinate for the first time of the day they feel weaker over time.
>When people sweat they feel weaker afterwards.
uh

YOU FOOL
PISSING MAKES ME FEEL POWERFUL

>When people bleed they feel weaker afterwards.
Some folks just don't know how to appreciate a good flagellation.

I've never pissed and felt weak, and working up a good sweat is refreshing so long as you clean up and change clothes. Are you a fat man with kidney stones? That's the only way I can imagine you being drained of vital energy from such basic bodily functions.

When people orgasm they feel weaker afterwards.

I'm not people.

Weaker isn't the right word in my mind. It's a very specific form of relaxation. Its definitely a good feeling.

euphoric

Sucy is cute and lewd.

Bodily secretions and parts, particularly those revolving around fertility and life have always been major components in magic since the Sumerians. Blood, semen, breast milk, hair, bones, etc. All could potentially contribute to an individuals magical capability, particularly when directed at the person they received the component from, often at the expense of said persons own energy for a period of time.

Although the elemental plane of breast milk is a bit far fetch given that breast milk isn't a key element in most settings or ancient understandings of what makes up the world so I doubt such a place would exist. Not to mention that a confined plane of breast milk would lack all of the spiritual and nurturing components that make breast milk magical or desirable. The same is true of realms of semen, or of blood. What really magical about a place that is nothing but a single component never contributing or interacting with those other forces that give life?

DRAGON PINK has the answer you seek...

This thread is retarded.

Everyone knows breastmilk restores health, not mana.

It always does.

Back the fuck up, best witch coming through!

I feel like this really only works for witches, if witches are specifically fiendish by nature.

Consuming fiends in some form, be it via souls, or flesh, or blood, what have you, generally gives power across all settings. So if witches are carrying some strain of fiendish lineage, then I'd say it's at least somewhat reasonable to assume that their breast milk (as well as the less lewd substances in their bodies, such as tears, blood, hair, bone marrow, etc) would contain magical power.

>their breast milk (as well as the less lewd substances in their bodies, such as tears, blood, hair, bone marrow, etc) would contain magical power.
>Church discovers this
>Deems witchcraft heresy, begins witch hunts
>Ostensibly an act of faith
>Really a way to get a supply of magic to fuel their own interests

They don't kill the witches they capture.

Magic isn't transferred through milk, idiot. It's transferred through semen.

But why did you post Rather Dashing?

>If bigger mana tanks means more magic power, does that mean mana potions are actually breast milk with food coloring?

Pretty sure Sucy would prefer Akko's morel over a good stem by now.

>loverslab.com/files/file/1623-mana-tanks/

BRB, starting Skyrim with a female mage...

Okay, you start

>does that mean mana potions are actually breast milk with food coloring? Would an elemental plane of milk be the biggest source of magic in the universe?
I'd assume no on both accounts

Though I wouldn't be surprised if breast milk was a good medium for mana

>Thread is autosaging
I wonder why

No fun allowed

They don't even want to be called on their hatred of non-generals anymore. Sad really.

If you tell a child not to do something, they're only going to do it more

Titty wizards best wizards