Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xmi-GtBG5vw
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637444.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

zoom out

shitcoin

Anyone who wasn't completely retarded saw this coming

Its not crashing dumbass its still 13.9k

13.9k? you mean 14.2k? why would you sell at 12.4k?

fear that we are in "return to normal" phase... it will oscillate wildly for a week or so

Your guess is as good as anyone. Could be market manipulation from people profiting from it. Might be a few people who wanted to take money out before Christmas which somehow created widespread panic. Who knows (maybe someone does, I haven't researched it much to be honest). These recent dips seem to have started when BCH was added to Coinbase, and it looks like that have shaken the confidence of some people in BTC, which caused them to sell. Now, was there confidence shaken because of the insider fuckery that took place or because the price of BTC temporarily dipped as some people flocked to the BCH train because they thought they could profit more from it? Who knows. The only thing that seems certain for now is that some people are taking their money out of BTC which makes the price goes down and creates a feedback loop, which causes other people to take their money out, etc. It will stabilize at some point, the problem is that no one really knows where. My bet is under 5k, but I have zero qualification to say this. The next week will be interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xmi-GtBG5vw

because FUCK YOU

SELL SELL SELL
CASH THE FUCK OUT WHILE YOU MORONS STILL CAN

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637444.0

FUCK
I SOLD ALL my BTC at $14,000 for a measly $4 profit FUCK

No it was the bull trap, if you think its people fucking around then you really gotta check out the graphs, I watched its pre-descent, literally easy to see that the static movement and uncertainty CAUSED this.

I've only been around for 3 months, been watching the charts and LEARNING, unlike 80% of the people on this board who tries to bet on the NEXT NEW THING or shill existing coins.

Graph included is a section of BTC right before the decent, easy af to understand what caused it if people read up and read up on how candlesticks work.

ZOOM OUT for overall/long hodls MOVE IN for swing/short trades

AAAAAAAAA

I think there might have been miscommunication, I didn't mean to imply that I thought it would go straight down. I think it will continue to tumble a bit, but of course it won't be a straight line down. I was talking about the crash in general, and why it happened right now. I don't think it's fair to say BTC was static before this, it almost doubled in 'value' in the weak leading up to it. And the reason I said I didn't research BTC much is that I have nothing in it anyway. I'm trying to learn too; good for you if you think you know what you're doing, and even better for you if you actually do.

Guy who wants to get into margin trading and timing is absolutely necessary.

How do I figure out when a whale is about to unload and automatically trigger all the stop limits to sell? There's about 3-4 red candles there, each one of them being a mini chain-reaction of stop limits and bots activating their stop losses.

Where do I find that chart by the way? It's a million times better than the one from Bitmex.

dumbasses that bought back in thought they were getting it cheap.

but they forget why bitcoin even reached this price in the first place.

first we entice the normies.
now we just scared the normies.

>Why the crash bro?

Well dumbasses, you bite the hand that feeds you.

YOU SCARED OFF ALL THE EASY MONEY.

So I wish you all the best, trying to keep bitcoins price up in the current state we are in.

The same applies for BCH.

Been in comfy fiat for 6 hours now

>LEARNING
Where did you learn mr smarty pants and what candles did you light that tipped you off?

looks like tradingview.com

Cashing out at the end of the year to insure you pay taxes on it before 2018 which nigger thought this was smart. If anything cash out in january and worry about it the following year.

I marked the point of interest with white bars. So from that tiny tiny variable and that 3-step climb before the dump I was suppose to figure out when to put my short order?
This is some sixth sense bullshit right here. There's no way anyone could predict and figure out from this sort of hint.

We are going down to 10k??

I sold at 14,000, sure I regret that I didn't sell at 14.2 for $10 more but at least I can sleep soundly now.

This is I love not trading on exchange but on binary option.
I got the choice to sell coins to the market, even when BTC crashes I make money.