Galactic Federation

How are you all Ambassadors? And after last session in honor of the Prethoryn's dancing skills we've commissioned a flag for their great nation.

>Carter walks in,now back in his combat form.

Good morning,Karl.I just had to retrieve something from those Andronian drones.

I swear,I'm just not letting them near me anymore.
Those things were annoying.

Anyways,how is the United Empire?
Also,how did you manage to get Exodia to appear last night?

Come on Carter you should know never to question the heart of the cards.
>He sits there polishing his prized duel disk
But making the cards real was a simple matter of connecting them to an extra dimensional power source which combined with the card's inherent symbolism was fairly easy. But it only works on real cards though none of this fake copied shit.

And ehhh Drassia has kind of galvanized the people of the UE with it's massive casualties and the threat of extradimensional entities. We haven't let the war come to an end yet especially with these new fuckers. It's good that I get new ships but it sucks because it means my family will see me even less.

But hey duty and honor right?

Yeah,duty and honor,I guess.
But why would they be upset at Drassia?The Horde has been shattered.

Yeah well so was most of the force we sent there too. The Federation fleet there was in the hundreds of thousands at least and only a few ships survived the engagement.
>Takes a drink out of a flask,obviously holding some sort of alcoholic beverage
And the ground troops there were almost wiped out on the surface and as tried to escape. It was a pyrrhic victory to say the least.

Perhaps,but a victory nonetheless.At least it was just a quick battle.Back in the trenches it took months.

Anyways,did Hell's Arrow survive?They had your extradimensional weaponry.

>A new transmission filters into the Federation's communication channels.
"Greetings, members of the Federation. We are the Wessari, and we come in a peace. An ambassador shall arrive shortly."
>The message repeats four more times before stopping.

Hmm.Wessari?
Wonder if they wish to join the Federation.
Ooc
Astral is gonna Yu Gi Oh duel ya

Yeah she made it our. The boarders fled and the crew who survived took the ship back and jumped her the fuck out of there.
Thank you Ambassador. And welcome to the Federation.
Maybe.
Ooc: Let's d-d-duel

Good,then.It would be bad to waste such armanents.

But they seemed to not affect OMEGA.Were they malfunctioning?

I dunno. Maybe since it was OMEGA he was just too strong for the weapon to do anything.
Ooc should I link the thread in the discord?

Likely.OMEGA is one of their most powerful entities,after all.

But they seemed to do nothing.Did you get any energy signatures on the tomb gun,at least?

I scanned it before I landed from orbit.Got barely anything,but I picked up some readings that coincide with Echo's armor and mace.
Ooc
Sure,I guess,though I think it's just that people are busy.

>Beally walks in, wearing her usal getup, a fuckin, night gown.
"Wuz gud niggas!"
>She frames her talons to somehow make a C.
"So whats on the menu today?"

Not much.I'm just awaiting the ambassador of the Wessari.

Also,thanks for getting my vial back,after I had to get the rest of the stuff.

Can I ask you a question?

>Beally floats by Carter.
"You have questions, I have answers."
>Her eye's narrow ever slightly at this.
"Shoot away, friend."

Okay.
Sorry if this seems too fast or something,but uh..

Do you have any photos of you?

"Ummm..."
>She taps her head, quizcally.
"I think so."
>She digs around in her nighty gown and pulls out a scrap of paper.
>Its crude picture of Beally and a group of Inklings.
"Or if you were looking for something a little more personal."
>Digging deeper this time she pulls out a small photograph, it's take date is crudely marked over in perminate marker.
>Actually it features Beally smiling lewdly at the camera

>Carter takes them both

Yeah,these will do,I guess.Sorry for asking,just that you mentioned it earlier.

So,how are you and your drones?Hope they aren't pissed I had to kill a few of em.Then again,they did nearly rob me.

Rolled 3 (1d20)

"Nearly"
>The red drone throws, a small,(read very heavy) tome at Carter.
>"Yah missed one yah numbnuts."
"Hey wait!"

>Carter catches it in one hand

Tell your red friend not to chuck a 2 ton tome at someone,please.

I forgot about this one.Picked it up from a Dukedom library,to try and learn ancient Avarian.

"I try to tell them a lot of things, then they fucking pretend we don't speak the same 5 languages."
>"ARKA BARKA! HOOTINI! PINCHE PUTA!"
>Beally attempts to spear the drone yelling insults in various dilects of the Centarian Empire.
"Stop cussing out my boyfriend damnit!"
>"ahhhhh!"*Goat noises*
>The drone dives back into the sea of Beally's luxious mane.
"So what are we gonna do today? any reailty destorying monsters I get to call grandpa on?"

>Ambassador Barris enters the meeting room, pausing right at the door before he speaks.

"Apologies for the wait, the shuttle I took here took longer than expected to reach the station."

>The ambassador claps his hands together and bows his head somewhat.

"It is nice to meet you all, I am Ambassador Barris, and I represent the Great Migration and all Wessari people in the galaxy."

I do not know.OMEGA disappeared,and hasn't been seen since.I'm just waiting for the Wessari.

Karl mentioned the Hell's Arrow escaping.I may interview the crew,check for anomalies.

Oh,and I still owe Inkito the changeling killing disease.Those creatures are becoming a threat.

And I think I need to meet with Ovaa as well.I wish to discuss his language with him.I have gotten better at speaking it.

What were you planning?

>Beally's eyes lite up at the newcomer.
"Hello there welcome, I'm going to call you jackapple."
>The drone points its head out and laughs.
"Put er dere pal."
>Beally holds out a talon, intending for you to shake it.

No issue Ambassador,and hello.I am Carter,of the Carnem Wastes.

So,Ambassador Barris,who are the Wessari,and what is this Great Migration?

"Great migration?"
"Sounds like an excuse for an invasion to me."
>She laughs to herself.
"Great invasion thats a laugh."

Beally,he just arrived and has not even spoken of his people.
We should not make brash assumptions.

>Barris stares at the talon, unsure of how to respond.

"Jackapple?"

"Ah, I should explain that."

>Barris moves towards a bit of empty space in the room and pulls out a small device from his pockets. He drops the device on the ground and takes a step back.

"I am a Wessari, that is the name of my race. The Great Migration is the name of our... fleet. The fleet is where all Wessari reside, and that fleet is always moving throughout the galaxy."

>As he speaks, the small device on the floor projects up a holographic display, showing an image of the fleet in 3D. 10 large, cylindrical ships dominate the scene, and there are hundreds of smaller ships surrounding them coming in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

"Brash assumptions? I think you mean a preemitive strike."
>Her eyes narrow at the data projection.
"Hmm, reminds me of a few friends from outta town."
>Beally strugs and takes her seat in the quaint senatate room.

Ah,I see.So,your people are nomadic?Fascinating.

Why have they resorted to this method of life?
Ooc
Gotta go for a bit,I'll be right back.

"Ooooh boy, just you and me now, Jackapple."
>Beally scoots very close, too close to Barris.
"Whats your story? I love to learn."

>Barris pauses for a moment as the holographic project switches scenes, this time showing a grey and lifeless world, covered with volcanoes and it's surface seems to be constantly shifting.

"Our homeworld was ruined by a great war in our past. So, in order to live on we fled our planet in what we call World Ships, the massive ships you saw on the display a moment before, and we have been living in them ever since."

"Looks like a fun place to vacation, you wouldn't happen to have the coorditnes would you? I know a guy who would just love a hot lava bath."
>Beally looks over the diagram of the "World Ships"
"So do those tin cans got any weapons or are you a bunch of canned food?"
>Beally's mouth starts to salver.

>Barris looks at Beally with a look of horror and disgust on his face.

"Excuse me?"

>Beally's notices the slobber and wipes it up with an embroidered ,AE, hankercheft.
"My aplogieses I haven't eaten a thing all morning."
>She throws on a pair of shades.
"So, do your ships have weapons? It's a dangerous galaxy these days."
"If they do not I'm sure we can get you setup with a retrofitting service."

Hmm.Sounds rather bad,then.
Do these ships simulate your habitats?

Have you come to the Federation for help?
Beally.Why did you call them canned food?

>Beally throws her talons up.
"Wasn''t me stupid Centarian hivemind keeps throwing ideas and thoughts into my head, doesn't help that a hive node is parked just outside the damnit galaxy...Stupid Censors are driving me mad."
>She laments at long last.

>Barris still looks disgusted, though it's not as strong as it was before.
"I'm afraid I can't disclose that information, though if you're willing to help I can inform the Herdmaster."

"Oh! I forgot, the Herdmaster is our... leader. I believe that's the right word for it."

"The World Ships are essentially mobile planets, and they're very identical to our homeworld. We're still technically searching for a habitable planet, but we've been travelling for 2 centuries now and haven't stopped since we left our homeworld."

Well,being nomadic must have its perks.

So,why are you here?Do you wish to join the Federation?
And are you allowed to make executive decisions like that,or must you consult with your Herdmaster first?
I still need to remove that.

"The Herdmaster is considering joining, though he needs more information before he can make a decision. For now, I will be asking questions and reading up on the Federation whilst I am here, and then relay that information to the Herdmaster."

"Once the decision has been made, I will either stay here or be replaced with a more permanent ambassador."

I see.So,is there any specific info you require?The layout,number of species,etc.

"I have a few questions to ask. How large is the Federation exactly, how many species are apart of it?

It is rather large.The SFC is the dominant economic currency in the Western half of the Galaxy,and we have hundreds upon hundreds of races.

However,many parts of the galaxy,especially the South Eastern corner remain unexplored.

We have a rather large fleet,and multiple sovereign allies.I myself and the Wastes at large are allies and not directly part of it.

Aye,and what is a Wessari

"Ah, so the Federation has it's own separate military force?"

"That is the name of my race, the Wessari."

Ah,never seen one of ya,
>he crouches to the ambassador's level, reaching out a single hand
may you not be as bad as the last few we had,i am Rukaar

"It is nice to meet you, Rukaar. I am Barris."

> Barris bows his head slightly

No need to bow,i could care less for formalites
Now,im interested in where you came from and why ya here.

Yes.It is funded through donations,and some taxes.
We used it against the Horde recently.

How are your military defenses?
Hi,Rukaar.
How goes the fight?

Over,they retreated with curses and cries about their great religion and god,and something about the one Meta.i guess thats their god?

Greetings, ambassador. I hope you and your people fare well, and that their union with us proves fruitful.

The One Meta?Perhaps.
Maybe it was using an alias.
Hello,Silver.How are you?

No just META,i heard a quick vox scream after they made the final jump,what ever it was it was not happy

Maybe,From what I have found,they were betrayed by a god once.

Maybe the META is their king?Or a new god?

Greetings Ambassador Barris, I am Ovaa-Kezhada. I have been elected by my goverment in order to represent my Empire, the Noo Liberty Union

I am well Carter. Things have wound down, most of the warrior Roots have returned home to a hero's welcome, and are all being given copious amounts of downtime and psychiatric aid. The horror of war is not well known to us, and we do not wish for any mental scars to remain. Physical ones can be bore with pride, but a gash to one's sense of self is something that must be mended in full, no expense spared.

Video footage of the battle fronts have been distributed to the various cinema guilds. I look forward to their depictions of the war so hard fought.

We are also putting out a casting call to all allied races who participated during the conflict. We only played a small part of a greater whole, and we do not want any species who shed blood to do unnoticed.

If any of you have actors or members of your race who would like to become movie stars, we are quite eager to hire them. And of course, if any of our honored leaders would like to make cameo appearances, we are happy to arrange transit and lodging for the duration.

Hello,Ovaa.How are the Noo?
Hmm.
That depends,
Do you plan on doing a movie for the final Battle of Drassia?

And I understand mental scars.War often breaks minds.I know that from personal experience.

That will be the grand finale. Looking at a good three part series coming from it, maybe 10 hours worth of total film time. You don't rush through these kinds of depictions.

Hell, we'd actually prefer to hire actual soldiers deployed during the events, to help accurately depict it. Video captured by a Ravager thorn does not tell us of the horror aboard the ships as they spun out of control and exploded. We do not glorify war, but heroes come in all places, and we want them to get their fair share of the story told.

Also, if anyone needs a place to provide some scenic therapy, we have many homes quite eager to provide lodging to veterans. Free of charge no less. I am content to relegate my people's help in these wars to the supply and recovery side of things. A few weeks over looking a lush valley, tended to hand and root by curious Blooms might do them some good.

"Waka Waka!"

Greetings all, I brought some home grown fruits from my garden on Jhool Prime, anyone care for a taste?

"Sure senpai a lam."
>grabs a large fungoid pod and bites into it.
"a little sour."
>Her face puckers up.

>A small beetle like robot scuttled up to Ovaa-Kezhada, popping out its thorax and exposing a cushioned case

Happily. Just deposit it in the courier drone, and I'll get it in an hour or so. The downside of going everything through proxy.

>The screen shakes, and some plaster falls from the ceiling.

One moment, I need to go scold a bioweapon that wrestling near the house with my thorns is not okay. Leave it to the plateau.

and you grow meat or something,for us carnivores

We grow meat here, in the form of stoneeater trees. It moves, it fights back if you hunt it, and it migrates, so it's kinda meat, just from a plant, not animal.

If you'd care to schedule a hunt, we have several companies that can provide that service.

Yes please.
>Carter eats one.

Great as always.Honeslty I don't know how the Noo do it,but they always make good food.
And who are you thinking will play Echo?

I am not movie director. I'm not even allowed to make company motivational videos anymore. I'll leave the casting to the professionals. If you have any suggestions, I'm sure to pass them along.

How about Echo himself?

Ooc
Shit forgot tag

Ooc
And I forgot it again.Man I am getting the 'heimers badly.

If they are willing to work with the directors, sure. Again, getting the actual figures who lead and fought would be infinitely better than just having actors or simulations portray them after all.

Contracts can be drafted up in minutes, and we are happy to film on location if they don't want to travel to Steel Seed.

Yeah.I just need to talk to him.He's a Court entity,so he is kinda hard to convince.

He would likely want to be depicted as a good guy,to be honest.

But at least the real armor and weapon used would be in the film.

Who are the directors?

Lead Pith will be directing all military depictions. He was in the thick of it during the entire event. If my people had to pick one war hero, it'd be him.

Opal Ivy will be taking over the more character driven side. She is one of our best cinematographers, and has a dozen awards for her works. Went into an early retirement a few years ago, to enjoy the fruits of her labor, but something of this scale drew her attention. Several bidding studios instantly dropped the moment her name appeared on the roster.

Then reappeared as the studios bidding for her to work with. I do love watching a good merchant war take place.

As for getting Echo... Well, perhaps he'd be willing to provide some voice acting at the very least. I'm sure it'd be hard to get an eldritch being to fit in the studios, but our CGI is pretty advanced. When you have consciousness that can sculpt the images directly inside the program, you can get some very realistic effects. Although I am certain it would do them no justice compared to seeing them in person

Oh no,Echo isn't that large.

Well,he is,but still.I can bring in the armor and mace.

I can supply you with some of the ships used in the battle as well but please try not to damage them. And I'll put out advertisements to all the members of our military who were there if they want to take part in it. It'll be much harder to find Horde ships of course.
Sorry everyone at work

Bump.

W̮̖̤͇͉̖h͔̠̠͖at̺̥̰ ͔̭̝̻̺h͉̯̤͎̬̮av͙̻͙̗̬e͎ w͖̗̥̖̥e ̱͎̯͎m͇͖i͓s̬̬̥̜̭̫̣s̖̫̖͖̝͇ẹ̠̣͖̜d̥̝̹̩ͅ

Well we made a glorious motherfucking battle flag for you boys. The Iron Bloom corporation and their people are funding war movies and are looking for veterans to star in them. You up to be a movie star Prethoryn?

Hey,Karl.How is the Hell's Arrow?Have the crew mentioned any strange occurrences or happenings?

Also,have the Horde been located?I thought about my position on it,and they may be useful allies.
Hello,Prethoryn.How are you?

Y̪̗̳̣e͖̝̯̗̬̹̦s͔͉̝̱̻̥͚ ͓̗̟͎̟̯w̬̭e͚̩ ̩̟̝̗̜s̺͚͓a̦̫̭͙̪w͈̹̟̻͎̞̳ ̺̘̯̫̙t̬̪̝̠̣ͅḫ̘͓͇̼a̝̹̪̥̤̹t͖̩̱ ͙an͕͎͇̱̺d ͈͚͙̙͙͖̺i̤̼̠̞̯͍͍t͈̞ ̰̼̗͈̠ͅi̼͍s͎̭ ̥̠͇a̟̦̞̬̩ͅp͕͎̰͇̭̙p̠̼̻re͕c̘i͉̩̜͚͉̥a̘͓͈̪t̘̟̝̣e̩͔̯̯̺d̜̞̮̝̭ͅ ̠̘̜̬͎ṉ͇̜̳̼̝͍ot̪̫̳̙̘͚ s̘͙̻͈̩̞u̥̳͖̣r͈̤̹̤͈̞̼ḙ̟͙̟͔̙̜ ̖̻̺̭̘a̟̞ḅ̦̯o̬̮͎̞͕u͈̫͖̥̝ṱ͙͖̱͎̰ͅ ̦m̬o̦̺̖̞̪̱v̥̪ͅi̹͇e̠̤s̗̺̦̘͔ uni͖t ̩̻̻͇̩o͈̖͈̘̘ͅn̦̖̣̣͚e̪̘̪͔̺ ̻͉͉̝wo͕̺u͎͈l̹̬d ̪̥̠̟̜̼̺l͉̠͍̫̠̻i̠̩͓͎̦͍k͚̪e̗͕̰ḽ͇y̦̯̠͕ ̹͓̫̻b̼̭͍e͔̳̫̻̙͕̞ ̦͕̰͉g̟̠̗a̠̪̘̩̳̥̫m̝e̥̹̦ ̥̱̮̳̠b͔̙̟u͔͕͚̺t̠̱ t͓̞̪̬̤h̺̮̩͉͇̯̳e̼̯̜̦͕ ͈̭̞̼͇͎f̼a̳̻̞̟̺̬c̖̝t̩̥ͅ ̙͙̻̙̮̤̤w̫̱e ̟͉̖̦̤̥a̹̦͓̞̟r̙̤̯̗e̫̪͚͔̱̪͓n̗̞̥͓̭̩'͓t͇̭̩ i̘͖n̘͙̫̬̭̻̞d͚͙͕̦͖͍͉i̖ṿ͈̼͓̫i͔͙̼̪̹̠d̘̗̺̠̪̝ͅu͙̙͎̫͔̝͙a̟͉̬͇̝l̠̻̯ͅs͚̻̜̼̠̜ ͕̱̖w̼̠͓̞̻o̜ul̪d̩̠̱͇ ̟̖͎͉͎͔m̳͈̪a̘͔͎͙̩̻k͕e̙̰ͅ ̰̘a mo̝̘̼̣̣v̭͇̪i̦̟̣̫̫̜e̝̗ͅ ̘̼͖͚ͅab̩͙oͅu̗t ̞̤̣t̫̩̮̗h̜̣͈ẹ̫̗̤̞̘ pre͎th̺̤o̫̯̝r͓̫̣ͅy̭̮̭̭̞n̮̖͈ ͕̤̙̤w͙̳̹̼͈̺a̠͙̯̻r̜̠̘̖̹ ̩̭̗͉̻̳ͅe̞̮̟͚̘̪f̥̹̹̭ͅf̰o͕r̭͚̪̫͇͓̪ț ̞̩̪d͕i͍͚̮̯f͉͖̘̮̙f̦̠̖̪̱i͈̜͚ͅͅc͕̼̟͔͙ṵ͉̖ͅlt̹̪͙̥ t̖o̱͔̙̘͓ ͉͈̜̩͍͙șe̘̥̥̮l͍͕͎͎̬ḻ

I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me.

Our diversity is our strength.
Your unity is yours.
Together, we might stand a chance.

hows that for pitch?

Hi.
Ambassadors.
Where.
Is.
Son.

Bryli,stop calling me.No,you cannot get in the pod again.
You mean Bryli?He slammed into my spaceship,and is now on the Serenity.

Royal
Fleet
Mobilising.
>Pilot Bryni
I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me *RALTEKIAN SCREECHING*

Okay,sure,pick him up.

He keeps repeating stuff though.I think he went into my combat simulations.

And you owe me damages for your son slamming into my wall with a spaceship.

Raltekian
Imperium
Cover
Costs
With
Go Fuck Yourself.
>Pilot Bryni
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look here Admiral,your son slammed into my ship yelling about being belittled both metaphorically and physically,and having daddy issues.

That was a really nice wall.Your lack of communication with your son broke it.

Ya know demons and shit but hey we fucked them up pretty hard the few times they've appeared. We think they're a byproduct of the attack and now we've locked them in a room to use as a last resort defense measure.
And we're thinking about adding some focusing crystals to increase the main gun's power.
But I bet the ladies would love it.

Yeah,those things will appear.They hate salt,if that helps.

Focusing crystals would be useful.May increase the effectiveness against beings like OMEGA.He seemed unfazed last time,but more firepower could work.

Have you been hearing whispers lately?I noticed them near Echo's gear.
Ooc
I think I may take a small break soon.Like a day or two.Not now,just saying.
It seems people like Taxla and Inkito are ding the same.I'll just take a break to think of ideas,refresh my mind,you know.

Anyways,will Ty'solan return,or is he actually dead?

Ooc:He's gonna return in a big way. And once again its down to me to keep the thread alive. But that's cool dude.

Ooc
Okay,that's good.He seemed interesting last we met.

Anyways,keep it alive please.I'll be back tomorrow.Last bump for tonight.

Son
is
back
Bye.
>Pilot Bryni
*RALTEKIAN SCREECHING INTENSIFIES*

Bump
>sorry about sporadic participation on holiday in Europe so Wi-Fi is rare

Bump

Who is back fellow Admiral?

Morning,Karl.I was just tending to my research.

Admiral Brylo's son,Bryli,crashed his spaceship into my wall,and then used one of my simulation pods.Now Bryli is screaming and knows how to shoot.Not my fault he used it,he did use it willingly.

Brylo won't pay for my wall.

How is the UE?Any significant developments?

>We're gonna fix the wall and make the Imperium pay for it.
Exciting to say the least, explorers and colony ships are heading to the unexplored regions of the galaxy and already hundreds of new worlds to the Empire. We've encountered the Horde there as well and it seems like someone is organizing them out there too. Maybe I'll get my own little world out there too.

Have the Horde been hostile?
And who are they uniting under?

>After an absence for a few weeks, he enters the room
Ah, yes. Hello, ambassadors. Now, you will pay for the damages incurred, or else we will throw your son into the brig. And, we will also keep you in there for causing a public nuisance. Is that clear?