Why aren't you watching this guy's youtube videos? There's tons of Veeky Forums related stuff in his channel...

Why aren't you watching this guy's youtube videos? There's tons of Veeky Forums related stuff in his channel. From how to store eggs long term without refrigeration, to pre industrial oil and candle lamps, to pre industrial food recipes, and more.

If you can't really see the Veeky Forums nature of his videos, then tell yourself, "Elves use glazed ceramics, dwarves use metal such as copper or pewter, and humans use glass." And then you can see it all.

I'm practically drooling over all of the ideas his videos are causing to pop up in my head. Both culturally and aesthetically for my races.

>youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=da

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_iITvMJZEY
youtube.com/watch?v=amtDSfYcSXI&list=LLwA2QvOLAnipSJ_54v3mBzg&index=138
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw a thread about this guy on /pol/. It's the only time I've ever seen them refuse to give someone the Ben Garrison treatment.

I didn't even know what okra was until I watched the slave-food series.

What the heck is the Ben Garrison treatment?

>youtube.com/watch?v=G_iITvMJZEY

How to make simple beesewax candles. I can easily see this being the main method for both dwarves and humans.

Elves would probably simply take the wick and wrap it directly in the bee hive comb after they removed all the honey from it.

Ever heard of Mindbreak fetishes?

Sort of like that, but the end result being the person going full /pol/, memes and all, instead of becoming addicted to cock.

>mfw I remember reading a news article about some poor old shmuck who got raided by the cops because a nosy neighbor mistook the okra he was growing in his backyard for weed

Nice try, JIDF. Zyklon-Ben has been a hardcore NatSoc Racist since day one. Your attempts to paint him as some sort of a Libertarian have failed.

Wait, what?

Yeah, I love this guy. His channel is great. I've stolen a lot of stuff from this for background details in my worldbuilding.

There's a reason we don't have youtube threads on Veeky Forums. Imagine.

Buddy had that one as well, he was home growing some crazy strong peppers and got himself some of those "24/7 daylight" lamps to make them grow faster.

>instead of
you mean in addition to?

Ben Garrison is a political comics artist, /pol/ made a lot of /pol/ edits of his comics to the point of tarnishing his reputation so he has gone full /pol/ to get the /pol/ and general MAGA audience.

That's both tragic and pathetic

He was having some jabs at mootkins. You know the man for whom /b/ and by extension /pol/ actually were the personal army.

Yeah, he's chalk full of neat useful bits of knowledge. The best part is he has a great sense of humor. So not only is his content educational, it's entertaining as well. And the best part is that youtube is free, unlike netflix and tv.

>I saw a thread about this guy on /pol/
don't go to /pol/
even mentioning them has derailed this thread

It actually helped his career. He was buttblasted at first because he was sort of a ron-paul type and people kept making his cartoons be about Jews instead of the Fed or whatever.

At one point he actually went onto /pol/ and found that everyone there actually liked his work, they were just trolling him because that's what Veeky Forums does. Since then he's been sort of amicable to the trolling culture. Uncle Ben was basically the test run for the internet-wide psyop that the troll-right has been running ever since.

But however evil these people are, even they could not bring themselves to tarnish the reputation of a man like John Townsend. He's just too pure.

Prepare yourself for the power of succotash.
youtube.com/watch?v=amtDSfYcSXI&list=LLwA2QvOLAnipSJ_54v3mBzg&index=138

He's basically a living personification of historically accurate Veeky Forums, isn't he?

I'm glad /pol/ hasn't fucked with him.

7/10, too much nutmeg

I love this guy's channel. I started binge watching it and got caught up and subbed about a month ago.

I was watching Sweeny Todd (the one with johnny depp) and noticed how the meat pies looked really good. So naturally I went to find some videos on how they were made, and then I delved into the entire world of 18th and early 19th century cooking.

I really gets you thinking about how much a traveller or group of adventurers would have on hand to make their meals. Gives you a whole new appreciation for the scene in Lord of the Rings (forgot which one) where Frodo was surprised Sam still had salt for cooking.

Also it made me realize how much having an adventurer with skill in cooking could make something delicious out of the meager scrapings the party would have.

All his videos are always interesting. Hell I never knew suet was a thing until I watched his channel.

Lol I notice that, he puts that stuff in just about everything. But you also have to realize how rare and hard to come by most spices were that we take for granted now. Nutmeg was cheap and plentiful especially in great Britain. The Good spices were only for rich people who could get them from the silk road.

Yeah if the containment board refuses to touch him, may God have mercy on the soul of anyone who does.

This is the man that Gropey the clown attempts to be, and fails miserably every single time.