When IBM releases this exchange using XLM as a base for cash-to-crypto conversions...

When IBM releases this exchange using XLM as a base for cash-to-crypto conversions, all cryptos will be no longer be tied to the piece of shit that is BTC.

This is a game changer.

Other urls found in this thread:

emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we need it desperately too.

Mfw I made this and you will all give me shekels

Yep. IBM understands this and this is their main move. If you are not in XLM right now you literally hate money.

please moon, im old and poor.

XLM is a steady grower. stay in it for the long term hold. we're all gonna make it

kek if you really did thank you. I will moon along with you brother. second i read the IBM news i bought in and held since.

if xlm makes this second dip its follwing btc same crash pattern from last night gonna and we in for a huge buy opportunity at .17 or lower

this is the most fake, poorly made "ad" i've ever seen.

stay poor faggot

newfag here, i bought some xlm via exchanging it with BTC i got on coinbase, how r u guys buying xlm? im tired of fucking waiting a week to get BTCV just to transfer it to something like binance to buy xlm

I'm still butthurt from the pump & dump that happened with XLM on Polo back in April/May.

People got in debt for margin trading STR-XLM when Poloniex pulled their scam "our servers just couldn't handle the load, we're sorrryy"

When is fairx going to launch? Q1?

the beta is supposed to be out late Jan/early Feb

huge if big

>From an investor’s perspective, XLM will be used in every transaction so demand for XLM units will increase.

>“XLM is used to settle cleared transactions for FX. Fiat currency is buying XLM (and vice-versa) as part of FX transactions. It will work something like this: Person A, who has USD, wants to pay a farmer (Person B) in Fiji, who wants Fiji Dollars. Person A tells their institution to execute that transfer of value. The institution debits their USD account based on the quote from USD -> XLM -> FJD, and sends XLM to the recipient institution, who then chooses to hold their XLM for other transactions or immediately sell them to a market maker. This is the first step to creating a world where excess capital, in whatever denomination, can be used to invest in any other jurisdiction.”

emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/

>“However, it doesn’t stop at FX only. The purpose is for a clearing ledger that not only clears FX transactions, but really, any transaction resulting in a transfer of value. So think cash for securities or t-bills for asset-backed assets. Any financial instrument can be used as ‘money’. IBM’s vision is to allow the legal, safe, compliant payment using any asset for any asset globally.”

>“XLM is one of the assets on Stellar. It’s also used to ‘pay’ for transactions on the network. So XLM has 1) value and 2) utility. There will be other assets. So, for example, let’s say that a fictional island nation called Stellarisle has a central bank, and that central bank wants to issue currency assets on Stellar. In that case, Stellar is used, and XLM is used to power those transactions for those assets, even though XLM isn’t directly used as the settlement mechanism. It doesn’t matter if XLM is the settlement mechanism. Rather what really matters is 1) the safest settlement mechanism is used for two transacting parties, and 2) XLM is still used even as a utility.

true if huge

use eth or ltc to buy btc from binance, then use that btc buy xlm.

When is release date?

no release date yet

Imagine a world where I can just fucking altcoins with USD instead of doing cockamanie exchanges with garbagetokens.

insanity

buying bitcoin is stupid, buy eth or ltc it transfers so much faster, unless your just trying to hold btc , then buy btc, if urtrying to buy alts, buy eth or ltc they hold the same pattern as btc mostly anyways

Never forget... It's also a sneaky snek. How does it go? Buy high, sell low?

I'll be sure to remember this when I cache out
>t. light coin pump December 2017