The crypto world needs a new king who replaces Bitcoin

The crypto world needs a new king who replaces Bitcoin.

Who shall it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

skycoin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitbean

Bitcoin

spoiler alert

Ripple

Litecoin seems to be popping up in normie twitter posts more often now. Could be that. It surely won't be based on quality of coding or anything rational like that. Hype will just flow to the easiest second alternative.

I don't care as long as

1. it isn't bitcoin cash
2. it has trading pairs with every alt coin (like btc does now)
3. its actually usable on a large scale without issues like btc currently has

Yeah, would you hodl those bags for me pls?

Bags? You had a huge dip yesterday to average down on.

...you bought at ATH didn't you?

Bitcoin Cash will replace Bitcoin.

So, bitcoin with LN? Nothing else has BTC pairs.

DOGE

That would please me immensely.

It will be ETH and XMR

I love this meme

You're probably right. Exchanges and wallets barely need to switch their systems to go from BTC to BCH, the code is almost identical.

>What is Ethereum.
>Correct.
>I'll take another obvious answers for $800, Alec.

>The crypto world needs a new king

You rang?

some kind of IOTA or other DAG shit but we'll ride BTC for another year before that happens
>still way too much normie money to be liquidated

Fuck (((you)))

this. DAG is the future till 4th gen cryptos come in.

Ripple or Ethereum

imo eth because russa > china

What about Qtum?

IOTA

(((gas ripple)))

>muh smart refugees
>muh classical internets

garbage vaporware.

Honestly, I wouldn't fucking care at this point, as long it's none of these dinosaur cryptos. No btc, ltc or bch. Even eth or fucking dogecoin would be better.

Do people not shill RaiBlocks here?
Free, fast, DAG
Shit wallet, shit exchanges.

2018 will be good. So much news bumps

eth is actually a great coin that's incredibly stable, gains constantly, is a great platform, and has great leadership

Go to bed, Roger.

Legit xlm is basically calling btc out as a has been and positioning itself to replace it.

The right answer.

>gets annihilated by cryptokitties

I'll pass

All crypto platforms seem broken in some way. None are perfect but the closest thing has to be Ethereum, as a platform in general. Everything expect Bitcoin, Litecoin and Monero are P&D 'me too' worthless coins that can be emulated in literal minutes. We all know this, everyone here is trying to make a swift buck on whatever new 'coin' comes into emergence. They're all worthless shit. We're currently in the latest version of the Wild West, except with cryptos. The hundreds of weakling shitcoins will die off and honestly, I think only Bitcoin as a currency and Ethereum as a platform will remain.

its not too bad tho, and all of these problems are being fixed

Ethereum is the only right answer. Liquidity, lots of pairs, tested, great road ahead. Search in yourself, you know it to be true.

Feels comfy to have gotten in

Mooncoin

Monero. It will be the ONLY coin that survives a large market crash.

Why is that?

Monero's technology doesn't allow it to be very flexible or mobile. It's a huge pain in the dick to implement it somewhere properly.

TRX

but realistically it would be ether if BTC ever gets knocked off

bitcoin cash—and if it works out, it will be glorious. the top 100 market cap cryptos will start in the hundred billions in a year from now, the largest currency will be completely immutable, and—most important of all—everyone will know it.
much has been spent on infrastructure specifically for bitcoin—and if we see an antminer s10 (or another company with an equivalent upgrade), expect that alone to last another two years, minimum. while the companies that have prospered so far are extremely agile and could shift to and shill another blockchain at least twice with ease (not necessarily a bad thing, by any means), they'd very likely each have differing interests, and the bitcoin bloodline would remain on top.
if you want crypto to continue the way that it's moving presently, you'd better pray that bitcoin core gets dropped in favor of bitcoin cash—or once again becomes a decentralized, all-on-chain platform; never know when ((((((THEY)))))) might want this gig paused to "settle it down". you never know when it will be that it's decided that the entire world population's money shouldn't be able to be moved for however long! it's (((their))) lightning network, after all—if (((the devteam))) wants to fuck with it and you still wanna move money for whatever stupid fucking reason you might think you have the right to without their guidance, then you just have to pay the $100,000 transaction fee and wait 7 weeks! it'S still instant payments globally :)

get rich and fuck blockstream

skycoin.net/

Bitcoin.

Or get the fuck out if you can't handle how markets works.

this user gets it. literally the only flaw in ethereum is scaling and that will be solved within months. all these knockoffs claiming to be "ethereum but better" are just cash grabs. as a smart man once said... developers developers developers developers