Just ate some day old pizza. My stomach fucking hurts and i can't even focus on my meme coins

Just ate some day old pizza. My stomach fucking hurts and i can't even focus on my meme coins.

ok well I don't care about that at all actually so yeah

take care of yourself user

well fuck you, pal. we are all supposed to be together in this goddammit.

drink peppermint tea to relax your bowels

Dude same I’ve got AGITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you didn't regenerate your food its only good for 4 hours before it can make you sick. If you don't die fucking learn that next time.
If you have ginger, ginger ale, peptobismol or any other stomach medicine nows the time to break it out. If you ate contaminated food honestly if you had some ipecac probably be your safest option, because if its really bad you could be dying. Keep Ambulance options open.

>day old pizza give you an upset stomach
Americans everybody

Refrigerate** not regenerate.

yeah im having a hard time too :( my gf is upset with me and I dont understand she is ignoring me.
she said "I dont like you right now. you said too much"
and since then she has barely talked to me. that was yesterday in the evening which it's only 10:52 pm right now but that's a really long time when youre me and youre deeply in love with her. please comfort me friends. how do i get her to forgive me. i know she will but im in pain every extra second that it takes because. i care about her so much and she is my everything

You're all gutlets
I frequently eat over 3 day old pizza slices from a pizza box I leave on my counter and never get sick

before I die, I'm going to give the next quads 1 eth.

>she is my everything

Found the problem

Holy fuck graduate highschool first.

I’m sorry bro I really am

>tfw tummy troubles and have to trade by phone from the shitter like some kind of caveman

This, human garbage master race

i know im retarded for falling so in love but im the type of person to feel extremely intensive emotions. i literally feel things on a level that's beyond a normal person. that sounds so stupid but it's how i am. there are strengths because i can sense people's emotions perfectly but I feel things very strongly and it sucks
i know im being a bitch ass cunt but she's the first person ive ever been in actual love with. actual age is 21 i know im a young fag who is inexperienced and cant properly control their emotions

Two things
Your pizzas are full of preservatives they dry out and are basically pizza jerky.
or
Your animal like living conditions have conditioned your gut and appendix to accept decaying material. A scavenger and a bottom feeder.
If you don't have any medicine try to take a shit, get some laxatives if you have any purge your system.

That's gross af user

When I was a kid we used to keep pizza in the oven. Just throw the box in there and munch on it the next day. No one ever got sick.

Fast forward a decade. I was home from college visiting the folks. Had the mad munchies. Checked the fridge, nothing. Peeked in the oven, score! Pizza. Pulled it out, threw a few slices in the toaster oven, and had myself a tasty fuckin' snack.

Mom eventually came out of her bedroom because she smelled food. Looked at me kinda' confused and said "where did you get pizza?" I've already got the second slice hanging out of my mouth here, concern setting in as the chewing slows. "Uh.... oven, where we always keep the pizza?"

Mom just kind of tilted her head like a confused cocker spaniel. "When did we have pizza last?" She turned and yelled back into the other room "[Dad] when did we have pizza last?" Dad poked his head out. "Uh... like two fridays ago?"

Pizza looked fine. Pizza tasted fine. American chain pizza tastes like shit anyway, so who could really tell? Can't blame a burger. But oh... oh.... I was crippled with ballistic shits for two days once that kicked in.

Basically, drink some sprite and go back to HODLing, faggit.

You can shit your pants just like your portfolio shit itself today. Brothers in arms.

Was it lying around or in the box/microwave/fridge, because being a poorfag I've always tried to prolong pizzas so that they last a few days.
Gotta pinch them pennies.

did you forget how to walkm

>21
>cant properly control their emotions

guess youre just missing out on being able to feel things in the same intensity that i do. you will never feel love or happiness in the same way that i do :))))))))))))))))))))) luckily you will never feel sadness or shit like that so intensely either. seriously its actually something in my genetics, it's common in my family. it's not being bipolar but there is actually something "wrong" with me.

When I was 21 a cougar I was dating broke up with me for being a stalker.
You get your shit together or you'll be cold like me & and I'm only twenty three.

>you could die
>day old pizza

KYS brainlet

I let my pizza sit for literally weeks in an un-airconditioned house. It's like you're not even poor, what the hell

>using being poor as an excuse to be lazy and filthy.