LINK is about to crash down hard again. If we look at the bollinger bands on the ETH/LINK pair...

LINK is about to crash down hard again. If we look at the bollinger bands on the ETH/LINK pair, we see that every time LINK moons outside of the bollinger band, it crashes down soon after, falling to as little as 30% of the high it achieved. You can still sell now at .000780 and buy back in next week at .000540.

Are you sure OP?

poor linkies got rekt so hard bagholding that they are in eternal denial that link could ever possibly recover.

Yep.

Better hurry... LINK just fell another two cents.

is this for sure not vapor ware?

also, if ethereum sucks, doesn't that make link suck too, by default?

Sold, didn't like the feel of the current trend. Don't know, something just gave me a bull trap vibe. We'll see how much I fucked up in 1hr user. A bulltrap would be way too easy at this point but...

A lot of Veeky Forums got in at 5000-6000 sats, if it ever gets back to that level a LOT of people are gonna be dumping for the lives and thanking god for breaking even. But I guess we've still got a ways to go so anyone buying in now might still profit.

>buy back in at .000540
>implying it's going to retrace pretty much 100%
Top kek

You fucked up senpai. You do realise these people (including myself normally) like to FUD link to try get retards like you selling low?

Nice just sold evrrythinf

just market sold all my links

y this pajeet nigga only comes up with TA analysis on link when it mooning. currently at 50 cent.

>Selling low

Not low for me.

The only thing I lose is gains, nothing on my initial investment so until link is $100 I don't really care. I'd rather lose potential money that I didn't earn than current money I did.

Link only moons from random whale pumps and TA can't predict that.

u liretally retard last 15 days , it did 3x. what the fuck biz retards want. it gonna do 50x by march.

Yeah, I still just can't understand how they pumped this all the way to 70cents though...I really hate buying into trends I don't understand. If there were news, or an announcement or anything I would feel better..this LINK volatility is 10x worse than even BTC right now.

What will you do when your link takes a hit? Dropping as fast as a pajeet takes a shit.

Who the fuck cares. It's worth fuck all.

Well, shit, looks like you're starting to appear right...so far.

please sir, buy more ChainLink.. it is good technology sir... it will make you very rich sir, you will get many ladies for sex sir..

>tfw you market sold all your links at the bottom

LINK will either retrace furtner down and drop back to 2800-3000 sat, or its continuing up to 5000 sat.

It came a bit below the resistance level it would have ideally stopped at to continue carrying up and lingered there a bit longer, but not necessarily by enough to break its uptrend. 50 cents is a natural place to find a new floor, and come Monday this could find a whole new floor again.

The next 6-8 hours should likely decide which direction it decides to take.

Fuck, so we all get to find out in the morning in the US. I'm sitting this one out, it will probably be 5000sats when I wake up but whatever, if it crashed once it can crash again and I'll buy in then. Without news this can only go so far, at least that's how it SHOULD work.

Linkies seriously thought they'd make it earlier today. Guess what marines, its another shitcoin used only for PnDs

Its actually in decent shape at the moment. Its trading sideways but sticking to 50 cents which is still a solid new floor from previous days.

Biased opinion for sure, but IMO this has more chance of being the last time you see LINK under 4k than it does of being the top before a hard correction. The volume is here now and still really small.

sold at .089 forgot to rebuy at .01 :(