Reminder: this is literally the BIGGEST ICO of 2017

Now that the ICO is over; normies are fomo'ing even harder trying to get in.
TechCrunch claims it can be bigger than Amazon.
Forbes claims it will take over the AI space.

This can easily trade for 10x when Binance lists, 5x minimum. Then up from there.

They were TOLD by big exchanges that they'd be listed. Not asked. No payment was required for listing.

Strap in, will be bigger than 1bn cap in a few months, guaranteed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Goertzel
github.com/ethereum/web3.js/blob/master/example/contract.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bullshit

Maybe tell us the name of the coin???

yes but what is it called?

Electroneum.

it's singularitynet

Kek

do you faggots even know how to reverse image search

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Goertzel

shit ico, i cant believe someone said that. Biz is full or retards loool

Look at their team, literally looks like a group of pcp smoking, conspiracy theorists, who also happen to be autistic ripped off the plot of I Robot. Seriously, this is an L.

It says ICO till dec 30th?

saged

Individual caps were in place for 24 hrs on the 21st, then it opened up to unlimited buys and it sold out in 1 minute

what is the name of it

SingularityNET

AGI & its finna make us all rich

github.com/ethereum/web3.js/blob/master/example/contract.html
>mfw it's literally just copying Ethereum
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ENJOY YOUR SHITCOIN BAGS PAJEETS

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Veeky Forums PAJEETS

so we cant get in till its on binance now ?

It will be on ED, buy orders already for 3.5x ICO price, also other exchanges may list it before Binance. They all want their hands on it.

ED?

etherdelta

Is that chinese?

It's a very cool project and I'm disappointed that I didn't get to participate in the ICO. Still, it's dumb that it sold out under a minute. My only consolation is that the market might be considerably cooler once it finally launches, and although I'm sure the company will be worth billions, these tokens aren't shares and have no *real* relation to the valuation of the company, so it's possible that I'll be able to pick some up even cheaper than the whales gobbled them up before long, lol.

Well the whitelist part of the ico with caps was for a full day, and id say 99% of the buyers are long term holders because of the potential for the project. The tokens are useful for buying/selling AI on the marketplace so it does have some value, albeit yeah they aren't considered shares.

Anyway, I don't think you will see near ico price for sale again in this lifetime. If it even goes near 2x on release I will be buying a LOT more, because at that price it's still undervalued.

It is and isn't. Tokens are a weird thing, and I haven't read all their documentation. In the current market it's undervalued, but in a sane market I don't know. It had good marketing and has a great team, and that generated a lot of hype. I would definitely have bought in the ICO if I had had the opportunity, and some of these artificial intelligence projects will be a big thing in the future, but it's hard to predict which will succeed and which won't. It's still better than the other AI ico there was recently (and which might be currently open?) which looked really great at first glance, but when you look up at the team it's almost entirely made up of marketing people (to be clear, I'm not talking about SingularityNet but another ICO here, NeuroMation I think - SingularityNet looks good).

can i into stock market robot with this

What was the ico price for this? I read an article about this and that has to be the most insane ico yet right?

comfy...i wish i had bought more during ico though

So this is basically AI-as-a-Service?

I don't understand the usecase they present.. They have Sophia, a humanoid robot, and upload her mind to the singularyNET. They claim she 'learns' from every other AI on the singularityNET, but how? what do they even mean by 'learn' in this context? Every AI on the network will serve entirely different purposes, and will in general be designed for very niche applications.. AI learning is a very specific process where you feed your program a dataset and train it until it can output a desired response to a given input. For an AI to 'learn' from a bunch of other unrelated AI's all built with no compatibility between one another makes no sense.

She is not a real AI.
Niche AI will not be a thing in the future so the potential is there in my opinion, maybe that's my bags talking though, bought 5ETH of AGI. Moon plz

Erectile disfunction