The kingdom is invaded by Bismuth elementals

The kingdom is invaded by Bismuth elementals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YGV6bCTMM5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do the angles make them harder to fuck?

about fucking time

>RAWRRR

>But also, uguu~

Yeah, but it's worth it.

Then I am off, be it by land, air, or sea.

My purpose is clear to me.

I shall fuck those minerals, so very merrily.

Like a true wizard, go forth champion of the lands

>Bismuth elementals
After fighting to a stalemate, a peace treaty and trade agreement was formed.
Instances of upset stomachs dropped dramatically throughout the kingdom.

Edgy.

ba dum tss

Not a single comment citing a sarcastic homosexual supremacy joke or a "something something and then the special snowflakes attacked" /pol/ post. What is this site coming to?

...?

Gays don't OWN refracted light, user

BISMUTH IS EVEN SOFTER THAN GOLD. IT DOESN'T EVEN FORM LIKE THAT. STOP THESE MEMES.

RRREEEEEE.

Yes, venerable dreadnought...

bismuth did nothing wrong

why would a thread about bismuth cause that? is it because it's rainbow? do people from pol go outside and yell at literal rainbows?

you're goddamn right she didn't

How edgy

No, because Steven Universe is basically the "Quests Discussion" of Cartoons on Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums may not be one person, but to simplify matters, it's like the board can't decide whether it likes the show or hates it.

On one hand it's good because it's got a fairly original concept, doesn't treat it's audience like kids, and does have some definitively good characters(Greg) and at least tries to be complex for a kids show.

On the other hand it doesn'tquitepushbutyeahitdoes a progressive agenda. Mostly gays, enough so that /u/ has a decent thread for it with moderately fappable material. This, combined with the gem characters being drastically flawed and not always in a good way(Peridot is best Gem, and that's because she's the somewhat cute Sperg Girl you'd have a Draft Tournament with but never date) a whole lot of Non-nuclear talk(Gee Steven, how come you have Three moms?), enough Tumblr Fan art to have it be called the second coming of Homestuck, and in general just a whole lot of Shit that invites /pol/ discussions.

Honestly... The show is pretty harmless as it is, and enough of Veeky Forums has seen enough of it that we can have discussion on it when it comes up. It's worth a look just to see which side of the argument you're on, if nothing else.

Arguable. This concept of Shattering, outright killing a gem, seems to be a big, BIG taboo amongst gems, likely because the species has a built-in stasis mechanism, making the death penalty, the denial to even exist, a fairly extreme one, as opposed to organic life which deals with death constantly. Bismuth's motivations and reasonings seemed altogether too... human, which could be viewed as the darker side of gems learning from humans. If the show were aimed at an older audience it might be interesting to see how both species interacts, as this seems to be a rather good take that avoids Humanity, Fuck Yeah, and Humanity, Fuck You for the most part... with the exception of Greg.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

Shut the fuck up Wayne

>the kingdom is invaded by ancient memes

MVP of thread. Somebody compose the Ballad of Fyorgood "Fyorgy" the Wizard and his Legendary Quest to fuck the fabled Elementals.

youtu.be/YGV6bCTMM5w

OH God imagine if they did.

I would... except I'm me, and half the fun is knowing that someone, somewhere, is annoyed knowing that I exist.

Oh, and I'm not gonna stop until we get a genuine discussion with the mods. You know that meta-discussion that one Shitposter says Hiro says we're allowed to have? I want a Mod to post one of those and join in the discussion as a ##mod.

The "War Winning Weapon" she designed was shit, only good for using on targets that had already been restrained.

Worthless for the battlefield, was literally an execution tool swung around by a mentally broken veteran.

I see Steven Universe has ruined something else for me. Not surprising.

But user, not all of us know Steven Universe
I just came here because I fucking love bismuth

Depends on how violent the elementals are, if they play the long con, nobody would even really care, because they just look too beautiful

I wager the Eldrazi are at fault for this...

we didn't ask for a play by play of the show you sperg. you could have just said "its gay because people associate with su" and we would understand.

we do, get ready for the gay lasers bitch pew pew

Wayne, I just want to say "thank you for existing." You act autistically, so we don't have to.

Shut the fuck up Wayne.

Edgy

And so he went and took his hat.

To fuck those rocks; he would do that!

But untamed wilderness, he'd need to combat

Do you get bullied a lot Wayne because I sure would enjoy giving you plenty of shit

>This concept of Shattering, outright killing a gem, seems to be a big, BIG taboo amongst gems
I really wonder where you got this, because not only is it outright false, but the opposite has been implied since Peridot was stuck on earth

I repel them with magnets.

The kingdom has grown from Bismuth, it can't be invaded by it.

IT ALSO HAS A LOW MELTING POINT SO BATHING IN LAVA MAKES NO SENSE.
BISMUTH ISN'T EVEN A GEMSTONE. THE WRITER ONLY CHOSE THAT NAME TO BE EDGY.
REEEEEEEEE.

>can't discuss minerals on the internet anymore without faggot universe shitters coming in.

I have seen this exact thread before. Several times in fact.
Posted those images in the same order the other times too.

Exactly. And if you've already got them helpless, why not just bubble them and maintain your moral high ground? You could get some serious defection as "the side that won't shatter", given how shatter-happy Homeworld is.

Don't worry, this killed them last time.

What lazy character design...

Yes. Enjoy being greeted by that trash every time any sort of rock is mentioned.

>Bismuth
>Smooth, rounded edges
>Round, chubby beanface

It's like the designers didn't even google Bismuth before creating the character

Her personality is edgy enough to make up for it.

Make an alliance with the Pyrite Elementals to repel the invaders!

Chemistry note: Bismuth loses its luster when exposed to Pyrite. I assume this would also somehow impact their power.

>they turn the landscape into bismuth as they pass over it

WELCOME TO THE NEW SEMI-PRECIOUS CHEAP JEWELRY CAPITAL OF THE SETTING.

CAPITALISM HO!

Has that Kender fucked you in the ass yet Wayne?

what do you mean by that? Because it's simple or rainbow colors or?

Bismuth is non-toxic.
It's actually used in medicine to settle stomachs.

So I'm guessing they are pretty and helpful. I for one welcome our elemental overlords.

fordite, while cool, is technically not a rock.

The prophecy is true.