I swear to God if this shit reaches 4,000-5k satoshi's...

I swear to God if this shit reaches 4,000-5k satoshi's. (1000x of the 4 satoshi's you could have bought it at originally. I WILL FUCKING ADMIT DEFEAT TO CRYPTO AND KILL MYSELF FOR BEING UNWORTHY TO TRADE OR HOLD TO MAKE GAINS IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT, WHICH IT DOES.

Other urls found in this thread:

repl.it/repls/FullTimelyEider
verge-blockchain.info/index.html
twitter.com/XVGWhale/status/921487056295034881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Buy 50usd worth of verge
>it crashes
>sell all
>lost 20usd+
>would be worth thousands now

JUST

I had 700k at one point. I too will kill myself if it ever reaches $1.

>666 get

I was doomed all along

I had a mil, down to 50k right now, kept thinking "no way this shitcoin is going any higher" and sold 50%

I mean it makes no sense. Coins with heavy baggers are doomed to fail because each bagger wants to unload himself as soon as possible, this discourages newcomers from buying and even discourages holders. That's what makes it so hard for said coin to beat all those baggers and get past them.

Every news it received wouldn't even pump it, people would just sell without buying the news.

What the hell changed?

normies

I sold 7 million at 1100 sats last night.

Kill me.

same thought as me? "why the fuck is everyone buying this shit?"

Still not as bad as other people

This is the new darkweb coin, get in, there is still room in the inn mary and joseph. Its Christmas time after all, We will resurrect the and forgive thy transgressions

Sold my 2mil after the Wraith countdown scam and bought powr with the funds instead before it had mooned, so I'm only half salty about it. Might be alright for riding the pump, but long-term I wouldn't trust it.

So everything is at the will of the whales and hordes of buyes. Soon it will be Link's next pump. It already seems to be Digibyte's turn.

I dunno. I've been trading Verge for nearly a year now. I wanted to buy 60 BTC worth at 55 sats, but my hands were too weak. The ones I sold last night I had just bought at 1000 sats. Then I sold like a little bitch because there was no momentum and "this must be the end".

>riding the pump
very nice ride as long as the bots/volume is up. Otherwise it just goes vertical...

What I'm wonder right is if this is a moon just another pump to 10x before it dumps to 2.5x and stagnates again.

Maybe a critical mass tied up by whales? 95% of the coins are in the top 100 wallets, so if they all decide (maybe even collude...) not to sell then the price can only go up, which makes people FOMO in, which makes the price go up, and so on. The very fact that the supply is artificially controlled keeps the price high. The whales are planning on pumping the price, and quietly cashing out a little bit at a time, presumably for years, so as not to crash the price too much.

the value is highly manipulated. Each swing is protected with a sell- or buy-wall respectively. You can see it very clear how it jumps around in the order book to herd all the retards inbetween. Easy money... until it isn't (i.e. high risk, so maybe better set your stop-loss somewhere).

>woe is me, I didn't buy a pumped shitcoin, im gonna kill myself when I could be buying LINK at 50 cents knowing full well that it could easily be worth $500 in less than 2 years

yea, maybe you should just die

i mean, i paid off my student loan by selling that bag, so i'm not complaining too hard

LINK is shit and it will always be shit. It was big for the first few hours when it hit Binance and that was it.

Now there are only LINKmarines holding on to their lost dreams. It's just like how Digimarines can't forget that one time their shitcoin was 2500 sats.

>It's just like how Digimarines can't forget that one time their shitcoin was 2500 sats.

Which is also gonna happen to Verge in the end

I bought at the bottom and I'm up big. It's only going up from here, you deluded scum.

what is the FUD about this one?

it blows my mind that once upon a time, i held this shit coin, not too long ago , when it was like 60 sats. i was convinced it was garbage and never going anywhere.

from where do you get this data?

No, they're not. It's 65%
People need to stop spreading this fucking FUD.
repl.it/repls/FullTimelyEider

Everything is "up big". Don't believe you've made a genius decision by buying LINK.

Nothing makes sense anymore. This Verge moon defies logic and makes me kinda hate crypto. I don't know how you can be enthusiastic about blockchain tech and okay with this doge fork getting this kind of shot at the moon.

omfg it exploded!!!!

did the whales decide to buy it or something omfg its going towards 2k sats

Most blatant pump and dump i've ever seen

exited at 1932 sats, putting a buy order around 1700

the execution here is flawless... I just wonder how high they will go, take everyone by surprise and dump as hard as fucked mother last night fuck hard down to nothing fuck. Don't forget to set your stop-limit or something kids. Safety first.

I have 1939 coins. Should I sell this for ICX?
I sold all my ICX to get in bread, but ICX mainnet launches before new years and I dont know if it has been listed on korean exchanges.

I don't actively daytrade, just a hodler

nvm, sold to go all in on bread

There will be lots more chances. And more coins. I felt this way about pivx last year

Good luck with that. I've got 4k XVG coins. I'm keeping em.
Staying at around a quarter while other coins are tanking. I'm feeling ok atm.

Just buy and hodl. Never give in, never surrender. Don't spend what you're not willing to gamble away. We're all gonna make it. Just follow these rules and you will be okay.

Impressive. Well done mate.

holy shit

nice dude

idk how many times ive sold just before my coin exploded

hodling for years now, idc about 5% gains anymore

CHAD TIER VERGE HODLER HERE

>new to TA & trading crypto
>get into verge at 100 sats but don't know how high it can go, dump it extremely early
How can you even fucking tell with the current moon missions every shitcoin is having where to buy or sell? Do you just fucking pray for a dip & hold forever with a stop loss? Watching verge pump like this leaving me out completely was a painful experience

Ahhhhhh I always figured it was a coordinated whale pump. Only 100 wallets. Fucking kek.

don't feel bad. Nobody saw this one comming. Because it's an utter shitcoin. And it's botted/manipulated to hell. Amazing shit. Not the coin. The scam. At some point this crap will be dumped harder and faster than you can say FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Regardless of what you think, Wraith Protocol will double the value of the coin overnight. We're headed to $1.

its lottery faggot

gj selling your ticket weak hands

I did nothing, really, when you think about it. I spent 500 bucks on a shit coin that, if you remember, was every third fucking shill thread on Veeky Forums last summer.

Just fucking hodl. Look up "sunk cost." Forget about short term. Focus on dollar averaging investing. With a small 500 investment... I even surprised myself.

I still have like 28k sia and it hasn't broke even yet... but I will never sell it. Just hodl, anons reading this. HODL.

I was able to afford an 18k investment over the two months of last summer. Sure, a lot of money but not nearly what other anons put in. You can achieve the same percentage. Even better. Just hodl. This is what strong hand accomplished.

Just saying. Good luck.

>its lottery faggot
no, it's not. A lottery is usually fair (in terms of probabilities).

If wraith ever comes out, all it does is add (optional) stealth addresses, which doesn't do much for your privacy. Other coins already have these since their inception (Monero and the Z-cryptos).

> Siacoin
Funny you should mention that. Just been looking at it this week. Reckon everyone should pick a shit coin or two and drop a couple of Franklin's on them. You just never know...

You invested $18k LAST SUMMER and you're only at $101k??? I put $10k into BTC in NOVEMBER and I'm at 110k. Wtf?

New to the game but my research makes me beliseve Bob is back..

Okay, m----. Nice work.

its searchable
verge-blockchain.info/index.html
their website is down for it

people have been post it for days, its not a secret.

If you never sell, then you are on the only path to finding out how high it can go for you.

this is being boosted all to fuck by the same youtube tier idiot normies that also dump their rent into bitconnect, youtube verge and you'll see

twitter.com/XVGWhale/status/921487056295034881

Mcafee meeting with XVG whale before the coordinated pump

sure thing, user. No pic, no proof, but don't worry - we all still believe you. Good work! Congrats!

Haha! Top kek lad XD!!!

This is me.

Well then congrats, user, nice work. Day trading, I assume? If so, excellent job.

Verge wasnt even shilled here before the pump wtf biz Im disappoint

Day traded from $10k-$30k (mostly just riding BTC up) and then dumped all $30k into Verge at 360 sat.

Yes it fucking was, newfag. I bought in at 14 sats.

>buying literally any coin that is shilled on Veeky Forums
>driving a lamborghini

Please make 1 selection

it's not a pump, its a market-driven recognition of good tech that had been there all along. Read more white papers.

I only wish I had your mobility, liquidity and availability. You deserve your gain. Congrats, user.