Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1593: In the 41st millenium, bugs hunt you! Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4kSoivzl-GI
pastebin.com/xtJy1nA8
docs.google.com/document/d/13SNWqBJSzBqHX46txLQGN8RWZygmRY7eN_cFliVeL-Y/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/TJRTqtrP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now, that's one of three down.

leftover post from last thread
>1 week after our "break" in the warehouse began, we were summoned to the Velvet Room, or some new version of it. I was still in chains, but at the defendant's chair in a courthouse. The jury seats were taken up by my friends, Philemon seemed ready to speak as my lawyer, and the judge... Jump-Chan

>The embodiment of mankind's goodness was in a heated debate with our captor, something about CP budget, whatever that meant. They seemed to reach an agreement when Philemon turned away and handed me a briefcase.

>"You'll get the rest once things have started" The moment I touched the briefcase I began to slip away

Panic and splendor, the feeling in the pit of my stomach saying terra firma is well and truly gone

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yay nice.

> Can one change the way their "physics" operate?
Imagine a world where there's this scientist who believes humans descended from dinosaurs. He believes that billions of years ago we were all dinosaurs, and gradually we shrunk down and stood upright so that we could use resources more efficiently, and that is why we are now humans and there are no more dinosaurs. All of his theories revolve around this concept and he goes to great lengths to prove this idea.
This man is insane. He probably owns a youtube channel where he occasionally rants about chemtrails, and he is rightly mocked.

And then one day, just out of the blue, he invents a devolution ray, and uses it to turn people into dinosaurs. And it works.
And when you ask him how, he calls you a fool and points at all his notes and graphs and theories that he's been painstakingly cobbling together over the years, and says that unlocking the forgotten dino-DNA in our genestream is obviously possible with the use of an ethergraphic teslacoil, and your eyes go cross-eyed, and then he turns you into a pteradon.

This is the world of Genius: The Transgression. This is how Geniuses operate.

Jumpers! Have you ever given your children weapons? How has it gone?

In the scenario, would you be able to use your powers/perks through every entity of the swarm?

>but retain all the benefits of being in your Hivemind state, which you can freely return to at any time or when your body has been destroyed
Would you still have access to the vast psionic powers of the Hivemind if you aren't in that state?

>but if your Hive Fleet is sufficiently destroyed or split apart, you will die as the energies to support your now immense mental processes cease to exist.
If you had enough energy on your own, would you be able to continue on living?

Depends on the perk. most would not work since they are separate bodies/minds, just all connected. You could certainly use stuff that makes your psychic powers stronger on it but you won't be giving all your perks to every entity.

Yes.

Not during the course of the jump but afterwards, yes.

Awesome.

>The Carnifex is one of the signature sites
*sights

Would the Battlefield Breeding perk still be of use to a Norn Queen? I was thinking of taking that with Gene Master and Super Synapse, to create hordes upon hordes of Tyranids (and other things?) under my control.

Also, would taking Zoanthrophy or Soul Devourer help with controlling the bigger hiveminds and the range at which I could do so?

>Depends on the perk. most would not work since they are separate bodies/minds, just all connected. You could certainly use stuff that makes your psychic powers stronger on it but you won't be giving all your perks to every entity.
So does that mean that most perks won't work during the scenario? Considering you basically are your hive.

My only daughter keeps turning all the guns, force rods, power gauntlets and other ranged weapons I give her into gauntlets or boots. Because she really, really like fighting in melee.

It gets on my nerves, because she shouldn't have to sully her hands with such a primitive mode of combat. But at this point, it's become a running joke.

"Happy birthday, Sunny. Surprise, it's an Atlantean killsat!"

"That's a strange way of saying oversized chakram dad, but thanks!"

"HA! Funny of you to say that-I MAY have locked your present's magnetic field with the moon's so that it is /impossible/ for you to drag it close enough to beat people with! Now, I'm sure you COULD figure out a way eventually-but at that point, you'd STILL be using magic or superscience or what have you! So that wouldn't count!"

"...hmm. So. It's perfectly immobile?"

"As a Shaping effect, yes. Now go out there, fight your enemies without being a huge weaboo and HAVE. FUN!"

"Oh, I'll have fun dad. I'll have soooo much fun"

And then she just picked up the moon and started hitting spaceships with it. After rebuilding the satellite to look like a set of brass knuckles.

I swear, kids these days. No sense of efficiency.

I would have just replaced their bones with fossils giving them all the powers of a dinosaur thanks to the dino dna.

Yeah, any spelling corrections are welcome.

The extended use of it definitely is but the basic termagent spawning would be redundant.

Probably yeah.

Pretty much. You are meant to be the commander in this situation, not the frontline fighter. You have a few billion of those. At least. To start with.

If Wukong is here, how is the Crisis Core jump going?

The only one still with me is a weapon. A spear.

She ran off with some no account hero once before he saved a princess and broke her heart, I ended up conquering that kingdom. Peacefully of course via economically pressuring it into near starvation then overthrowing the new ruling family with the citizens help. They are still around, just not in power anymore. I turned it into a senatorial style government with 20 year terms of office.

Now she likes to hang out in the armory, I think I may help her find a home in oveord one of these days, maybe find a nice living armor or something to settle down with. Or a sword.

>Unyuu
Nothing good can come of this. Can we keep our cute form?

Would you say that the scenario is possible with only stuff gained from this jump? I don't really know all too much about 40k.

Of course.

Possible? Sure. Very, very hard? Also likely. It'll definitely be easier if you use the Norn Queen or Command origins and associated perks.

Hm. Not sure how fine my control would be... Could I use my own knowledge of genetics and biotech to enhance the swarm with the scenario (through using the Norns to actually put it into production?), or would I need to rely entirely on the Norn Queens figuring things out (possibly giving them samples)?

Also, would I get a species in my Hivefleet with the Brood Customization stuff, or would I only get that as an altform after the jump?

Super Synapse seems like it'd be absolutely amazing while doing the scenario, just managing to dominate a single extra hivefleet would an absolutely massive boon.

Would the psychic-boosting perks help with the hivefleet's psychic might, or would just be a drop in the bucket boost compared to what you get from that? (In Two Minds at least seems like it'd be great, with one mind working to control the swarm and one working to psychically fuck things up?)

You can use your own knowledge and skills of course and share that with any of the swarm members.

You can have it as a species, yes.

It's a big boost but it won't get you all the way.

Drop in the bucket, generally. Though the soul eating one would really add up over time.

What would Dead Meat do combined with the scenario? Would you have to manage both the genestealer grunt and the hive fleet at the same time, with both being necessary for survival?

God dammit, that one's meant to be disallowed with the scenario. No idea how it doesn't have the note about that.

Whats there to do in marvel magic?

I was waiting for this, Thanks Aussie and may your vegimite be always full and internet one day be up to 3rd world standards

Thanks user

guuuuh internet keeps shorting out, the provider seems to have fucked up bad across the whole state. We don't even have it, much less having sub ukraine speeds. Having to steal from my neighbour

>You can use your own knowledge and skills of course and share that with any of the swarm members.
Alright, cool. That really helps then. I wonder what to mix with Tyranid genetics to make even worse abominations...

>You can have it as a species, yes.
Nice. Gonna make something fancy then.

>It's a big boost but it won't get you all the way.
Fair enough. Still seems quite nice if you pull it off.

>Drop in the bucket, generally. Though the soul eating one would really add up over time.
Hm, okay. Good to know.

In Two Minds seems like it'd be pretty useful, leaving one mind focussing on the psychic stuff and one focussing on tactics (or one managing the swarm and one psychically fucking things up?)... But it might be too biological to be used during the scenario?

Exalted Abyssal Jump when? Who claimed it?

It'd only apply to your own mind, not the total amassed minds of the swarm, yeah. It'd still help a bunch, since your mind has still massively expanded in ability, but you won't be doubling your total psychic power.

Ah, fair enough. What about Wild Thing?

....you know I really need to check these notes. Yes, that one too.

Might try and find some more drawbacks.

Always weird to see the hivemind treated as automatous thought-entity.

of course I do! they are armed with the best weaponry I can come up with ! Would you you let your children go around unarmed and helpless?!

An user.

>Unification

...I know it's probably to not make it as insurmountable, but it seems out of character for the Necrons of all species to not care about a resurgent 'nid fleet. Or is the idea that since the Silent King wants to deal with your kind as soon as he's sorted his empire out, the drawback wouldn't change much anyway?

Also just to check-is the absence of a +0 CP continuity drawback deliberate?

Drawbacks: Kryptography, Gotta Eat The Fleshy Bits Unyuu~ (1500)

Leviathan- 997.M41

Command

Brain power (Free)
Friendmind (Free)
Indescribable Horror (1400)
Racial Appetite (1300)
Zoanthropy (1100)
The Doom of Jumper (900)
Shadow in the Warp (600)
The Soul Devourer (300)
Hiding in the Hives (200)
Summon the Swarm (0)

Claws and Teeth (Free)
Armour (800)
Bio-Electricity (600)
Bio-Plasma (450)
Adrenal Glands (400)
Snake Form (200)
Spinefists (100)
Stinger Salvo (0)

(EATEATEATEATEATAEATEATEAT!)

(EAT! EAT EAT?)

(EATEATEATEATEATEAT...)

(EAT, EAT EAT?)

(EATEATEATEATEAT?!)

(EAT! EAT EAT EAT! EAT EAT EATEAT "Molecular gastronomy" EAT EAT "Crop rotation" EAT EAT /EAT/ "These are my friends, Cytherea and Metagaos" EAT EAT)

(EATEAT EATEATEAT EATEAT)

(EAT EAT EAT "Warp" EAT EAT EAT "Teach you" EAT EAT "Endless buffet")

(EAT! EAT, EAT, EAAAAAT!)

Lord Inquisitor Kryptman was understandably concerned when first Hive Fleet Leviathan, then every recorded Tyranid in the galaxy, started crackling with a cold purple-white corona. He was downright agitated when the swarm promptly bolted for the edge of the galaxy, collecting stray members en route-at which point it flew between a immense swamp and a supernova that abruptly appeared at the edge of the galaxy. He was on the verge of going mad from the revelation when the swarm finally entered the Immaterium-where it spent the rest of it's days happily feasting on Daemon McNuggets.

He also found it hard to requisition funds to brave the Warp in order to stop something reported to literally eat Chaos and shit purity.

I've not bothered keeping up with Necron lore for a long time. As far as I remember, they're just guys who want to kill all biological life? The drawback doesn't say they're not going to kill you, just that they're not allying with the other races. Same with Chaos factions. By all likelihood they will attack you, they're just not buddying up with the Imperium as they do so.

I didn't see a reason to include one, particularly since where you start on the timeline can vary a lot here.

It's important to exercise your second amendment rights as early as possible. Live round simulations develop them into heroes of Freedom from a young age.

>I've not bothered keeping up with Necron lore for a long time. As far as I remember, they're just guys who want to kill all biological life?
>they're just guys who want to kill all biological life?
New lore states they're space Egyptians. So yeah, basically the same thing.

Can you still do magic in the scenario?

If the magic doesn't need a body, yeah.

The Gorgon Hive description seems to be detailing the Kraken Fleet.

Ach, mistake because of the formatting. It's the right description, just had the wrong name at the start.

And YOU, sir, have no sense of no seriously do you even KNOW how unwieldly a moon is as an improvised weapon. The gravity field does half the work for you, against any civilisation that can't field another planetoid!

Every other day of the week, there's an eldritch force from another reality trying to take over the world. And it's a guy called Dr. Strange's job to stop them.

Hell is basically a bunch of ganglands except with demons vying for the throne of Satan (anyone who actually tries claiming it outright gets torn to pieces by the others). The current frontrunner's a guy called Mephisto, who's mostly famous for buying Peter Parker's marriage.

I mean-it varies, a lot. Asgard's usually in danger of being taken over and blown up for whatever reason. In the most recent timeline, Thor somehow went from achieving rune enlightenment and fighting Gorr the God-Butcher to becoming unworthy because Nick Fury couldn't keep his trap shut. And Loki reincarnates as a kid, reincarnates again as a teen and tries to escape his own villainy.

Everything else tends to touch on other Marvel happenings. Protip: You might want to follow Teen Loki around when the Incursion begins (read: Earths from different universes colliding with each other, annihilating said universes somehow).

Basically, everything is going wrong all the time and almost everyone involved makes bad decisions before they make better ones.

>Nick Fury couldn't keep his trap shut.
what happened?

Basically, for whatever reason Fury was part of some super secret society of prophets because who cares. And Thor just got back from fighting a dude called Gorr the God Butcher, who was super salty at gods being worthless trash. During this, Thor starts wondering if he has a point, because he's one of the nicest gods in the 'verse and cares about stuff like that.

So Fury just walks up to him and says "Gorr was right" which freaks Thor out so badly he becomes unworthy of the hammer. And has stayed unworthy for like...7 issues, now.

The problem is-Fury MEANT to say "Gods are not inherently worthy but you, Thor, are in fact a real hero because you try to be" but he didn't say all that because he didn't want to butterfly effect the future.

Now even Fury is kicking himself because of how badly he fucked up.

>even KNOW how unwieldly a moon is as an improvised weapon.

I know that it can be incredible fun to use as an improvised weapon. That's all I need to know Mr. Funisillegalinmyhouse.
Next you're going to tell me that you don't like her using cannons solely to propel herself into close combat!

Happy birthday America!

I assume the drawbacks that /can/ be taken with the scenario just affect your entire fleet?

Because the Hive Fleet Unyuu seems like an absolutely amazing idea.

...Fleshy Bits (and others of course) would be a little unpleasant for an entire fleet though. But could we make regular armor, and does it also affect Boneswords and other living weapons?

And would Gotta Eat make you a hungry hivemind, or would it make the individual members of your swarm hungry? The former will probably result in a bunch of tactical errors when I go for delicious things, the latter would be a nightmare to manage.

Yeah, anything that can be taken would generally apply to the whole fleet. I'll add that in as a note. Unyuu is indeed an excellent choice.

Fleshy Bits only affects the natural armour of the Tyranids, nothing more, including weapons.

Gotta Eat is probably the worst drawback to take for the scenario and pretty much makes it impossible without out of jump stuff.

Sorry, I derped for a bit between reading the drawback and Valeria's previous post. Disregard my carelessness.

Alright then, thanks.

>Gotta Eat is probably the worst drawback to take for the scenario and pretty much makes it impossible without out of jump stuff.
...Uh, really? I'd have thought that would be The Empty Belly or the Unification one?

...yes, Empty Belly is what I meant.

Man, I'm barely remembering the stuff I posted immediately before now.

No need to do genestealers cults now which is probably a good thing, this is a really good jump.

You also had the same exact perk which was the reason I wanted to make the jump in the first place, the genestealer/alt form implantation one.

He's approximately 250 years old and a Cultivator by this point, the only thing I kept from him was Anneliese's bullshit that she keeps farting out ever since I let her read the skull library, if only cause I don't know what it's going to do half the time

Ah, alright. That makes more sense. Empty Belly seems pretty horrible to combine with it.

I'm still fine-ish with the +100 Gotta Eat then?

>having children
Please no, not until after I'm done jumping at least

Yeah, no worries there user.

Vasuki, Ormr, Ladon, and Fafnir are mages as well as dragons. At this point they /are/ weapons in their own right. Still, my other Companions and I have tried to teach them the basics of combat with various swords and firearms, because eventually they will need to know how. They learn the skills as quickly as they do anything else but none of them desire to keep a weapon in hand any longer than they have to.

In the end, they taught themselves "martial arts" in Katawa Shoujo by signing up to work with Jackie Chan as extras. It's fairly silly to watch, but I have to admit Drunken Boxing is an effective, if erratic, martial art. Still, I wish I could get them to carry something else just in case.

A father worries.

Is there some king of meta perk or supplement to age up a jump? Like turning a 'high school' setting into a 'college' setting?

>6 Red stripes, 7 White Stripes, 51 stars

I'm not even American and this trump flag has always offended me. YOU ARE SO FUCKING CLOSE.

Question:
My jumper has a lot of perks that allow him to befriend enemies that he defeats. Knowing that, (and assuming sufficent firepower) would defeating the ebon dragon be a good idea or a bad/horrible idea?

Actually one of our territories is CLOSE to becoming the 51st state

yes, because he will still betray you and himself constantly, even if You do befriend him.

You actually have 3 that are close but... the legislative branch really looks like they can't be fucked.

So how do you feel about the fact that Val has now made a monster based jump so much better then the shit you're trying to excuse in your godzilla attempt will ever be?

For something like that your best bet is holding onto one of the "Fan Fiction" drawbacks found in a lot of Jumps. You're not going to find anyone out and out writing perks that can affect other Jumps like that. It's one of the rules.

But there's Genre Savior in Neon Genesis Evangelion, which is about as close as you're going to get really. It doesn't do what you want but it does allow you to nudge settings in interesting ways with your presence.

This describes much of the American government at this point and that's all I'm going to say on the matter.

Consider these:
>Most Yozis' ways of showing affection imply maining or killing their beloved.
>The Ebon Dragon's nature means that he must be constantly plotting and betraying. Even himself.

He could be a fun guy to hang with if you are immune to social combat, but don't involve him in any of your plans.

I think your doing the "Apples and oranges are both fruit that comes from trees , the juice of which is commonly served to children" thing In comparing them, also yeah Val is a better jump maker than me, even I know that. damn near everyone is a better jump maker than me. And you and okay I saw in. I will the not having seven. What are you okay on doing is done, I see as an all I've never disparaged her jump making abilities, even if the fact that the fate jumps require constant rulings From her as to what constitutes a " legitimate" noble phantasm is a bit much . They're still better jumps than I've made. my dislike for her is personal not "professional". and I've never stated otherwise . So congratulations For realizing that I am not a very good jump maker.

top lol. what series is this from?

Hey bancho my man, I read through your jump notes on the army creation supplement and I wanted to know why the jets caused 600 cp and would discounts effect the supplement

They're Tomb Kings in space.

> I wanted to know why the jets caused 600

There are 50 of them and there are about as good as military jets get for that Decade, also most giant monsters aren't used to fighting them.

>would discounts effect the supplement

yes, and Earth military gets a stipend equal to their CP for the Army customization Supplement.

You talking about Puerto Rico? They don't have any chance any time soon as long as they keep trying to dump their debt on us as soon as they become a state. They could get fucked for all the government cares if they can't start doing for themselves.

And an unrelated Warcraft question: What would happen if I took waters from the Well of Eternity, Moonwell, Sunwell, and Nightwell and put them all together?

There's close and there's Puerto Rico's "We have literally begged you two election cycles in a row to make us a state."

>There are 50 of them and there are about as good as military jets get for that Decade, also most giant monsters aren't used to fighting them.

Understandable

>yes, and Earth military gets a stipend equal to their CP for the Army customization Supplement.

Really nice, Can't wait for it to be completed man

yeah just be careful With those troop purchases since the victory condition for this gauntlet is least casualties from giant monster attacks

What perks that allow you to increase your size are relative your your starting size? Things explicitly worded on growing X times your current size.

COUS from Princess Bride
Refer to almost any jump with Kaiju for others

FFT-0/Blessing of Growth
FF13/ Bismarck's Blessing
RO/Scenario 2: Growth Serum
Tales of Vesperia/Aer Growth

So I happen to be an idiot on the topic.

How bad of an idea is to have all Pokemon be of the same type? Two types?

Monotype teams are considered the Hard mode of pokemon, along with nuzlocke. Because if your pokemon come up against an opponent with a counter to them, you're kinda fucked

In terms of trying to be a champion? It's basically Super Hard Mode, and a terrible idea. Because of the way elements work, there will always be a way to counter any particular type you choose, so if anyone has the type that counters whatever type you've chosen for your team, you're mega fucked unless you just completely eclipse them in raw power by a factor of two.

... but in terms of fitting in or going casual play through the jump? You're fine. There are lots of trainers in canon who do exactly that, choosing a particular type or theme that they enjoy and sticking with it. In fact, that's basically the whole gimmick of most Pokemon Gyms. In that aspect, your biggest problem will be getting around, because depending on which type you choose it may be difficult to find Pokemon capable of carrying you across bodies of water or flying you between cities, forcing you to rely on foot and hitchhiking. But even that's not a big deal if you're doing casual, because there's nothing forcing you to go anywhere you don't want to be.

It can be done, but you'll get absolutely stomped by anyone with a half-way diverse team or those you have weaknesses to. Take Dark for instance. Any Fairy or Fighting team you come up against is going to steamroll you.

If you want to build a team of single types, it's best to make a team out of dual-type Pokemon that all share one of the two types.

For instance, instead of filling up on solo Dark types like Liepard and Umbreon, grab Sableeye instead. Sableeye is utterly immune to Fighting moves thanks to being half-Ghost and will be able to save you when you come up against teams like that. To counter Fairy teams, consider a Drapion or Skuntank. Sure, they're not immune, but their Poison type knocks that Fairy weakness down to regular damage, which is all you need to not get wrecked.

Just watch out for dual types with stacking weaknesses, like Sneasel. Who, while a cool and useful Pokemon, not only has all the standard Dark weaknesses, but stacks a Fire and Bug weakness on top of it and turns the Fighting weakness into a critical weakness (4x the damage).

But, I mean, if you just want to build a team you like and wander the world without worrying about battling? Go nuts. You'll have a boatload of fun even if you don't win every battle.

Depends. If you mix in dual-types with a secondary type that negates the common weaknesses of the type you can pull it off.

It also depends a lot on what type you pick. Some types have only 2-3 weaknesses. Some have up to 5.

Okay, I made a couple more updates to Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (mostly correcting discount errors and clarifying a couple of perks).

I want to ask, does Almost Human (the capstone perk for Local Humans) look okay? I think I avoided the problem that got me in trouble the last time, but I want to be sure that I'm on the right track with things.

In the land of gameplay? Challenge mode.
In the land of anime? A totally different ballgame where personality and tactics actually have a role.
Gameplay and story segregation are a hell of a drug.

Jumping sekirei but dont know the setting. Going mbi but buying a girl.

Who should I take? Should I burn it all down?

Akitzu.

Nice rack, top ten power wise, and exceedingly loyal even by sekirei standards.

youtu.be/4kSoivzl-GI

He also astral projects as a t rex.

Restarted Chain: Jump 31 - Valkyrie Profile

Last time on Restarted Chain:
Yorokonde faced the horrors that was Worm and got a lot of things wrong.
This time:

Background: Valkyrie (-300, 700)
Silmeria fucked up her job once again and almost ruined everything. Details inside Story Document.

Drawbacks:
+ Sealed and Hound of Hel (+400, 1100)

Companions:
+ To My Side, My Nobel Einherjar (500, 600)
- All Companions are imported as Einherjar and receive Spirit Body, Battle Forged (Various), Default Gear, Team Combo, Inner Energy Attack, and one purchase of Money or Material Points.

Perks:
+ Battle Forged (Bastard Sword, Shortbow, Buffing Magic, with the strongest focus on Melee) (Free)
+ Astral Power (Free)
+ Song-Maiden (200, 400)
+ Chooser of the Slain (Free)

+ Unique Ability (Free): Walk Among the Dead - Spirits of the temperament and ability to become Einherjar seek Yorokonde out when she is in their general vicinity. While this is a relatively weak ability given its short range, it works equally well at drawing out spirits of the past as it does on the recently deceased.

Items:
+ Niblungen Ring (Free/Required)
+ Default Gear (Free)
+ Homunculus (300, 100)
+ Money/Materialization Points [1 each] (100, 0)

Story:

Pastebin: pastebin.com/xtJy1nA8
Google Docs: docs.google.com/document/d/13SNWqBJSzBqHX46txLQGN8RWZygmRY7eN_cFliVeL-Y/edit?usp=sharing

This one ran a little long, so it's best to read it in the docs. I could sum it up in posts, but I don't want to flood everyone.

This is complete and utter bullshit even by anime standards.

Akitsu cute, powerful, and in need of headpats. Her huge stonking tits also deserve mentioning but most sekirei have those.

Intermission for post-jump 100.
pastebin.com/TJRTqtrP
High levels of sappiness within. You can skip this one. Really. DON'T LOOK AT ME
See, your daughter gets it!

No I didn't fuck this post up by getting the number wrong shut up

How so?

Heavens and Yuki, sitting in a tree.
R-E-A-D-I-N-G

Akitsu a cute, but have you considered lewd hacker?

That's... that's beautiful man.
NO! I'm not crying! There's something in my eye. That's all. SHUT UP!

Exactly like that.