You may not like it, but this is what peak paladin looks like

You may not like it, but this is what peak paladin looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Rider_of_Black
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like you mixed up your images folder. Here, let me fix it for you.

>Paladin

Sure, sure, I'll be over here with my superior peak berserker.

Blatant lies! Here's a true peak paladin and his cohort.

bumpi for Best Rider

>No squatting
What kind of Lawful is that?

Judging by the fact how the drawfag spelt "graal", I would think he knows much more about slav culture than you do.

Sam became such a mary sue as time wore on, also the discworld books got preachier?

Hah! That says a lot about the correlation of intelligence and one's ability to view reality clearly and the likelihood someone is to create a Mary Sue... with all due respect to Sir Pratchett and his medical history, of course.

the nike slav is wearing Adidas shoes

>also the discworld books got preachier?
And less funny.

Given Pratchett's mental state that is completely understandable, but nonetheless lamentable.

Peak paladin is...being a little girl? OP, you're a fag!

>girl

HAH.

I like how large and perky her breasts are.

Shut the fuck up, Veeky Forums. This incessant meme of misgendering all pics of cute girls is getting tired and even morose.

It's not, unfortunately.

Please see .

>It's not

Explain, because it looks like that "guy" has large breasts and a feminine face.

>he hasn't read Orlando Furioso or the Carolingian cycle

Crossdressing for your heartbroken buddy and then fucking a trail of maids across France is what all CG paladins do, user.

No anons, that "girl" is a fucking trap.

Prove it

Traps do not typically have extremely large breasts.

>__rider_of_black_fate_apo(...).png
Look it up. He got memed in another thread, he may be a bit of a meme in that franchise too.
If that was the actual reason for the character's depiction, I'd be impressed.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Rider_of_Black

Oh, shit. Looks like I owe you an apology.

However, I would like to point out OP is a fag.

That's always a given. OP is always a fag, it's just that sometimes they're an awesome fag like Freddy Mercury.

This is the apex of servants. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Does Veeky Forums even like Fateshit?

Male Saber would've been so much better than Female Saber.

The game would have been otome trash then.

I like fifth elephant and night watch. And most of thud. But yes, it got preachy.

Those aren't breasts though.

This is an issue...?

will crossdressing help me smite heathens?

Maybe, but without Original Saber, we never would have got Best Saber.

Yes, I'm currently playing a Monk rip-off of Edmond Dantes in 5E.

Is this the Nasu thread? Fuck I guess mine is superfluous now

>peak paladin

Is that like hitting peak oil? Are we going to have year-over-year decreases in paladin thread frequency until they're all gone?

No, we've hit peak paladin, not peak paladin thread

Makes sense. Think about it, how many crusades to take the Holy Land have been launched in the past 500 years? We went from once per decade to once per millennium. We need alternative, renewable sources of DEUS VULT.

His INT is too high to be a paladin.

He is literally one Charlemagne's twelve Paladins created the modern usage of the word.

I haven't been paying attention to Fate stuff, but this is supposed to be Kiyohime, right?

It's simply her stage 4 ascension.

>canonically the weakest Paladin in Charlemagne's court
>peak paladin

fate is just as you said, shit.

Fucking hell

>user puffs up with laughter

Veeky Forums was made for anime.

Alright since the thred I made for this went nowhere

Have you ever run a game in the Nasu-verse or similar? Was it a grail war, was it mage shenanigans (considering the families are Mage's from White Wolf in all but name...)

Most Importantly: If George Washington was a Heroic Spirit, what would be his Class/Stats/Skills/NP. This is important, because reasons. What other figures from the Reneissance/Enlightenment could we turn into Heroic Spirits?

It's still missing Mysterious Heroine X (Alter)

Napoleon hasn't shown up in the Nasuverse yet, but I think that at some point Jeanne mentions that Astolfo (the trap OP posted) looks a lot like him.

I like /fgog/'s dead writefags' take on Archer Washington. He can summon parts of the Continental Army at will and his Delaware Crossing lets him effortlessly pass into bounded fields like Achilles'.

Shut the fuck up Wayne.

Sorta. I was building a setting inspired by Drifters, rather than Fate, for 5e DnD. Heroic spirits summoned to a fantasy world where the big bad was basically the Beyonder from Marvel, except instead of testing Spiderman and friends for his own entertainment, it was the PCs.

One of the things I discovered was that people can get really fucking uppity about the personification of certain controversial figures. For example, it was insisted that Jefferson be classed as a barbarian because he allegedly kept raping his underage slaves, then sold their mixed children to others. I just used the stats for the common noble, rapier and all. That started trouble.

People need to learn to leave their fucking shit at the door

If they can't handle it, simply say, "this is not jefferson, but the idealized idea of jefferson as it exists in the common consciousness"

>especially my son at the beach

Archer Washington would be a great idea, especially with battle continuation, since the fighting retreat was what he excelled at as well as logistics

>fa/tg/uys get their hands on Fate
>they make it about actual historical figures with magical powers instead of a massive chuunifest where fun and KOORU always trumps facts
If you can't give me a Noble Phantasm with a name that would make Nasu himself cream his pants, you need to get out of this thread.

He would probably have extremely high Protection from Arrows, or some variant of it, and either A++ or EX rank luck, because fucking hell, no one should have been able to survive the stupid shit he did all the time.

The number of times that Washington by all rights should have been riddled with bullets, but miraculously wasn't, are practically uncountable.

Still missing
>altered alien me
>french me
>altered french me
>altered santa little girl french me
>roman me
>lovestruck roman me
>goddess of love roman me
>japanese me

The trend of taking a real historical figure and giving them super powers is pretty annoying for sure.

"Fine Ol' Solution" - NP where you just burn everything and anyone, but only those of a particular sociocultural background.

Obviously to be used by the Berserker, General Sherman of the Union Army. Inspired by his march on Georgia.

Those are Saberfaces, not Sabers! They're completely different lorewise! Completely different!

I feel like he should also have some conceptual bullshit that makes him better against monarchs.

>they made arcueid a saberface

No, they made saber an arcueidface.

Can someone explain this to me? I'm retarded/autist/ dont understand the meme. I get they are slavs, just what is the while graal thing

Don't blame me, blame Takeuchi's inability to draw more any than three distinct female faces.

1( Saber I don't give a fuck how big your Sentai team is I am going to talk the shit out of your Son and your Beach Son. I will fight all of you to do it.

2( We all know you don't give a fuck.

Zulfiqar - Split Sword of Conquest

Honestly, not that weird anymore. In the mobile game Mordred's NP does bonus damage to all Arthur and Arthur-accessories.

Don't be silly. Galahad is the peak paladin-sue.

Astolfo didn't even ascend bodily into heaven.

The duality of man.

George Washington
Archer
Neutral Good

>Stats
Strength: C
Endurance: B
Agility: C
Magical Energy: C
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: B

>Skills
Battle Continuation - B
Independent Action - B
Disengage - C
Charisma - B
Command of the Strategist - B
Mana Burst (Canon) - B
Military Tactics - C
Protection From Arrows - C
Strategy - B
Subversive Activities - C

>Unique Skill
Republican Revolution - This servant enjoys increased parameters when in opposition to an enemy that could fundamentally be percieved as a monarch, monarchy, or otherwise authoritarian ruler. Anti-King, Rank C

cont with NP's

>If you can't give me a Noble Phantasm with a name that would make Nasu himself cream his pants, you need to get out of this thread.

Assassin Yamato Takeru

Skills
>Wine Serving: Decreases single enemy's ATK (2 Turns)
>Rebel Crushing: Increases Star generation and Critical damage (2 turns)
>Serpent Strangulation: Increases Quick card effectiveness and Damage against dragons. (3 Turns)
>The Attendant's Assassination (Replaces Wine Serving): Decreases single enemy's ATK and DEF (3 Turns)

NP
>Kusanagi - The Borrowed Sword of Heavenly Winds: Deals heavy damage to one enemy, and light damage to all enemies. High chance of Burn on all enemies. Chance and damage of burn increases with Overcharge.

>Noble Phantasms
Ever-Ready Patriotic Army of Citizen Soldiers: Anti Army Rank B

This noble phantasm summons forth the ghostly soldiers of the Continental Army, particularly the famous Minute Men who were said to be able to be roused for battle within mere moments. Each of these citizen soldiers is individually weak, but is empowered by the nations desire for freedom and self-governance. The soldiers wield mana firearms and man cannons that fire mana balls. Furthermore, due to his station as Commander in Chief, Washington may seize control of any military unit or asset related to or owned by the United States military. As a result, in his home country of the United States, Washington also has full access to the military power and hardware of that country. Including it's nuclear arsenal.

Historic Crossing of Boundaries: Anti-Fortress, Rank A

The embodiment of Washington's willingness to go anywhere and do anything in order to achieve victory for the Republic, this noble phantasm represents his ability to overcome any fortification or impediment to his war be it physical, pyschological, moral or spiritual. Historically, Washington recklessly crossed the ice filled Delaware river in the middle of the night on Christmas eve to slaughter his enemies in their sleep. In that spirit, this Noble Phantasm allows Washington and his forces to cross any boundary. Castles, Walls, Fortress Noble Phantasms, and even reality marbles are no impediment to Washington's Crossing. However, this Phantasm has one key limitation - it can only be used offensively. Once Washington has crossed the Delaware, he cannot retreat by means of this ability. He must seize victory or death.

This is a kickass Servant writeup.

Veeky Forums was a mistake.

>Furthermore, due to his station as Commander in Chief, Washington may seize control of any military unit or asset related to or owned by the United States military

>be carrier dude
>inna japan, having shore leave
>motherfucking Washington shows up and steals the ship
>I've passed a law outlawing Japan we begin bombing in five minutes

Man, Fuyuki Grail Wars with him are the pinnacle of international incident.

Saber (male) would be shit. People judge men and women differently for the same behavior, and no amount of "feminist" preaching and double-think will change that. Pretty much all of Saber character in F/SN and F/Z is, at least partially, predicated on her inner dilemma of being torn between an eternally adolescent girl and the Platonic ideal of an Arthurian king. Take that away, and Saber is just a whiny, limp-wristed faggot.

If you want to do Saber (male) right, you have to completely redo Shirou, Rin, and Sakura, and I really doubt that there's anything to be done with Saber (male) that's worth throwing away all of Shirou (and don't pretend that there's anything of note that could be salvaged from Shirou if making an Otome protag).

Don't worry, the Church will cover it all up.

Somehow.

Honestly the US base in Japan was what I had in mind when I wrote that (as well as their military presence around the world) since it's a general rule they don't allow Servants in their home country for fairness sakes.

Incidentally Washington is the ONLY historical american figure I can see having enough myth belief behind him to overcome the late age he was born in (besides Benjamin Franklin) so i'm not sure why Nasu went for fucking stupid ass Edison over Washington to be empowered by all of America's presidents.

American Servants i'd pick out would be Washington, Franklin, Geronimo, Crazy Horse, Pecos Bill, John Henry, and Paul Bunyan.

Also possibly Walt Disney for extra san roll inducing horror

And then Roland shows up and cleaves it in two.

>i'm not sure why Nasu went for fucking stupid ass Edison over Washington to be empowered by all of America's presidents.
Nasu doesn't really like America.

True, but by then Washington has already withdrawn to rouse the 3rd Marine Expeditionary force and the 130 USAF Jets in Misawa and Kadena. While all this chaos is going on the Continental Army fortifies Mt. Tennozan and begins bombardment of Kyoto

What would Berserker Ned Kelly's Noble Phantasm be?

How powerful would Teddy Roosevelt be if he became a Servant?

>"What makes Ned a legend is not that everyone sees him the sameā€”it's that everyone sees him. Like a bushfire on the horizon casting its red glow into the night." - Martin Flannagan

Last Bushfire of the Lawless Outback
Anti-Army (Self)

An advanced form of battle continuation, this ability allows Ned Kelley to fight on and function long past sustaining injuries that should reasonably have resulted in their death. Simply put, as long as Ned Kelly is able to fight (IE, not dismembered or obliterated), he will continue to live until he is completely or utterly put down.

Incidentally Ned Kelly could be Berserker, Archer, or Avenger

Weak. Teddy lived in an era with too little magic. He'd probably be folded into Washington's power, since Washington is the Primogenitor President

>Anti-Army (Self)

That's a strange NP classification. I'm not sure I quite get it.

So basically, if he deploys his Noble Phantasm, he can't be defeated unless you cut him apart or disintegrate him, right?

Any NP with the self tag means that the NP is used on the self. In this case Neds con buff

He can be defeated, just not killed. You could still say, beat the shit out of him and take him prisoner, but that's pretty impractical to do to a servant.

Friendly reminder Kelly SURVIVED his standoff with the police and was tried and hung, and his last words were basically "oh well"

And he looks like that because the most well known legend about him is him chopping down a cherry tree when he was a kid.

The Self part I got, it was the Anti-Army part I didn't understand.

It seemed the most applicable since an individual HS is probably going to be quite able to cut someone to peices or blow them apart.

I prefer bishie Washington to shota Washington

Unless we claim Washington was secretly a girl

And then give her a seiba face

Amusingly enough this would make Need Kelly immune to Chulainns 'sure kill' NP Gae Bolg

Cu cannot catch a break

Huh... Doesn't that make this NP kind of useless then?

You're not wrong, but he has a point.