I'm thinking of making a monster girl setting for Veeky Forums to enjoy...

I'm thinking of making a monster girl setting for Veeky Forums to enjoy. What would be some stuff you guys would like to see?

originality

pfg has already got you covered senpai

I'm making two rules that I think will help with that.
>monster girls don't have to have sex with you
>monster girls are more monster than girls

Not that user, but i like it already.

Yea, the monsters are dependent on humans, but they aren't dependent on sex with humans.

The monsters aren't just cosplaying girls too, the shoggoth for example has octopus eyes, as well as other changes.

But I'm no artist so expect some drawn out descriptions

Interesting new sex positions and use of monster parts.

Hardcore femdom, no "muh purity" faggotry, delicious brown girls and male snuff.

See it depends on what monster you end up with, some are femdom, some aren't.

Mah purity, well as I said before that depends on the monster, succubuses and vampires wouldn't be virgins but others might.

Delicious brown girls, yes

this
also, use creative designs

monsterboys

imma post some monstergirls that don't look like shit for inspiration

YES
and no ridiculous over the top, sexual dimorphism either

All "monster" girls should be femdom, that's the entire point of the fetish/setting.

make that most not all, the cool thing about monstergirls is variety

What about shoggoths and creatures like that, they are created to serve.

Monster girls are dependent on mana, which only humans can provide, this inherently puts them in a position of power. Now individuals vary but putting a blanket statement over all of them if foolish

blease don't have some weird "all monster girls are straight" thing. leave some for us ca/tg/irls.

Sure, it'd be stupid otherwise

I'm serious there's nothing more annoying then "btw no grills allowed"

For it not to exist. Monstergirls are just furries/scalies in denial.

>Monster girls are dependent on mana, which only humans can provide, this inherently puts them in a position of power. Now individuals vary but putting a blanket statement over all of them if foolish

Humans are dependent on meat, which only animals can provide. This inherently puts them in a position of power. Now individuals vary but putting a blanket statement over all of them if foolish.

Hardcore mode: In MG controlled societies, Monstergirls have been controlling human breeding. PCs are ones that lucked out and got genes that mean they're not as docile as their kin. They have to hide this from most monstergirls as they'll be punished (Maybe killed?) if this is realised. That, or physically hide.

Is this this relevant to your interests?

Cute fauns!

>Is this this relevant to your interests?
you know it is

>All "monster" girls should be femdom
No, not at all. I have zero interest in femdom and I like monstergirls for the weird taboo sex thing.

In fact, I'd prefer to have a human-dominated monstergirl population kept in zoo-harems for the pleasure of the humans.

trying not to post anything too lewd but perverts make some really good character designs

K intro time

Humans produce mana, which all mana based creatures need.

Humans summon these mana based creatures, and exchange mana for services. When a monster obtains mana it grows in power.

Powerful creatures shape the planes, and so as a result monsters have taken human like forms. The most inhuman creatures are older, and typically very powerful.

Humans can also have flavored mana, which strengthens their connection to a specific plane.

These creatures are called servants.

Creatures that possess both mana and matter are called partners. They too require mana, but can live without mana making them less dependent.

They grow in power slower, but end up being stronger. These creatures are dragons, all corporeal undead, most lovecraftian monsters, amazons, and elves

There's already like 8001 doujins of muh catgrill slave and summoned succubus like that already.

are snouts out? we should lay some ground rules

So?

i have alot of demons apparently

Except not, they are in no obligation to serve you at all. Also they are in no ways submissive catgirl slave, they are every bit as eldritch as in myth.

Summoners have to walk a fine line, simplely because they are only human, and monsters are far stronger than them.

Also partners require physical food(typically blood or meat) like us but servants don't

Kobolds are iffy, I'll think about it

What does Veeky Forums think, snouts?

okay lets make every one happy
atleast 2 human factions one who view monsters as equal one who enslaves them, choose whichever culture you want.

Why not both? You can have human zones, and non-human zones, and no-sapient-land in-between.

>What would be some stuff you guys would like to see?
Various forms of interspecies cooperation beyond the sexual. Think of mermaids trading rare underwater goods (like pearls) for landbased goods that are in high demand among mermaids (maybe the mermaid nobility enjoys a good steak once in a while?). Or arachne's lazing around in dark, high places where they weave their silk into clothes and even armor (if I'm not mistaken real life spidersilk can -proportionate to its size- endure more tension than steel while being lighter). Or human traders going to beegirl colonies to trade flowers for nectar.

Also gentle femdom

There are infinite planes of infinite humans, just like monsters.

I'll draw up some planes that have different stances on monsters

blease this is great, also just in general give the monsters there own cultures beyond stereotypes
>pic spoilered in case nips are too much

>ctrl+f "slime girls"
>no results

Shame on you Veeky Forums.

But for real, what these anons have been saying.

i lost my slime girl folder on my old computer when it broke

Here's an idea.
is the history, that's how monstergirls happened.

are freer societies and are the less free, the east vs west divide or whatever. The world isn't going to be a monoculture. So basically monstergirls were summoned and eventually they took over and didn't even need to be summoned any more.

Oh yea and flavors of mana are important.

Monsters react different to different types of mana, to many it reminds them of home.

Your connections to planes changes how your creatures evolve too. If you have a slime and you are connected to the realm of fire *boom* fire slime.
Vampire partner and connected to the Cthulhu plane *boom* star vampire.

It all comes down to preference if you didn't want you vampire to be a star vampire, then it doesn't become one. Summons are called by your subconscious, if you like femdom you get more dominate servants, and vise versa

which is a shame because food based slimegirls are some of my fav monsters

No snouts.

No lizardbolds or cutebolds.

>okay lets make every one happy

You're so naive, user-kun.

>There's already like 8001 doujins of muh catgrill slave

What if
>Catgirls in the setting take more after Ctarl-Ctarl, being warlike, technologically advanced and proppa orky race

where getting pretty abstract now.
would you a freaky peacock demon?

K we on the green hill zone anons.

THE WIlDLANDS

A giant endless jungle with goblins, nature spirits and amazons

What are our goblins like?

spoilered for slight nippage

lest one I'm going to bed

Isn't that the one with the rape

IF IT HAS A SNOUT

YOU MUST PULL OUT

Boar based Monster girl

What game?

Puella Librum Demonium (?), Shortened to PLD

A game about rape and monstergirls. Run by /pfg/. The setting is kinda neat but some of the players are attention whores that used to hog up /pfg/.

Orks?

Boar based orks is a dragon quest thing.
What I mean Boar based monster girl withouth orcish rape tendencies.