This curvaceous mammoth ivory figure - the Venus of Hohle Fels - is the oldest known depiction of a human. It is 40...

>This curvaceous mammoth ivory figure - the Venus of Hohle Fels - is the oldest known depiction of a human. It is 40,000 years old

Giants once roamed the earth...

>the oldest known depiction of a human
>implying

I assume the proportions are hierarchical
>boobs>hips>maternal cares>fertility>head>feet

>Since the dawn of Man
>There has existed the THICCfag

I'm depressed four separate posters made the posts they did.

Fuck, nigga. You're bad human beings and I don't even mean that in a moral way. You just operating at like 30% brainpower.

...nice...

>nigga.
How much brainpower do you need to process the idea of uncultured people valuing physical attributes and depicting what they valued?

I swear elitist newfags are worse than polsters

>40.000 years old
>found by an obese woman in her backyard

yeah, suuuuuuure

I know this is concidered as some sort of religious symbol, but I bet some horny caveneet carved it so he could just jerk of to it. Just at all those exacerbated sexy parts, just like in hentai.

But there's no giant cock there.

The genetic anomalies that cause the "im a tranny" brain damage didn't become common (greater than 0.01% of the species) until around 25,000 years ago. So the idea of fat tittied bitches with giant dicks weren't as important as they are now.

That's a cool idea.
Not unlike the old Celtic myths about great big people.

>caveneet
I laff'd.
I had never previously had room in my head for the caveman archetype of "he who sits in cave all day shunning social contact looking at his cave paintings".

Product of low resolution cameras. Today's cameras show it to just be a rock outcropping.

Of course. The last nephilims were slain by the romans.

Looks like a fucking chicken

checkmate atheists

>dat tiny head

female space marines confirmed

I read that as:
>found an obese woman in her backyard
And I was all like, "welcome to America, amigo".

Seriously though, I'm surprised more PNP games don't have a fertility goddess thing goin' on in their fluff.

Fertility gods are typically pretty irrelevant to adventurers.

Especially since most fantasy settings seem to be influenced by D&D, so they can't even be weird sword and sorcery cults.

>all those exacerbated sexy parts
Sexual worship still was a valid form of worship, after all. Just look at, as you noticed, those so very defined genitals and breasts contrasting with the body extremities.

Passion, craving, hunger, carnality, longing, titillation, pleasure. In the ancient world these were powerful concepts directly linked to strenght, health, both the fertility of the land and the fecundity of the body, and life in general. That's why sexual rites in honor to gods of reproduction, whether of man, beast, cattle, or grains of seed, were so common. ESPECIALLY sacred prostitution, practiced in the temples of deities such as Aphrodite, Pan, Astarte, Ishtar, Xochiquetzal, Inanna, Isis, Tammuz, Freyr, Dionysus and Qetesh.

Our sexual norms have ruined our ability to appeciate mythology.

Guys, that was determined to most likely have been made by a pregnant woman.

What you are looking at is a self portrait - the weird proportions are caused by her PoV.

Please post your proof of this.

actually I made it

What the fuck is going on with that pic? Do I even want to know?

How rich would I need to be for them to let me hotglue that figure?

>when will they learn?

DEM TITTAYS

>Running a paleolithic game
>that one THICCfag who always ruins it with MUH FERTILITY CULTS

We don't want your magical realm, Stewart, please stop

i heard that the ideas for giants and trolls came from early man competing against other species of early man who were bigger

And the Furry. This is another just as old figurine of a lion woman (it used to be thought of as a male, however it's got characteristics of female lions). All we know is that they made figurines of animal people.

Makes sense honestly. "That scary super tall species next door" could easily become the boogeyman, especially if they were cannibals as some tribes of Neanderthals were.

Poor guy.

Half of those are presumptions. You see a lot of mythology that's just one person's pet theory and another that's some neopagan crap that's become a meme. There's not much evidence of actual, real, sex rituals being a common thing in most places. Your celtic fertility ritual is almost certain made up by some newage druid or wiccan or else some expert really wants to push the idea that open relationships are 'normal'.

As for sacred prostitution, we know it existed in some of your examples, but the rest would be speculation. Finding actual information on Norse ritualism, for example, is next to impossible.

>That pic
Teach the controversy

Or maybe she just exaggerated herself so thousands of years later people would think she was super hot. Let's face it, a lot of people would pull that shit if they thought they could get away with it, and in a time with no writing you could pretty easily.