Hawala token. P2P coinbase competitor

Hawala token. P2P coinbase competitor.
Lowest marketcap ($1 MILL) for a viable product on etherdelta.

Army of 5,000 pajeets on telegram.

Easiest 5-10x of your life.

this and brd are essentially the same?

no bread is shit this looks half decent

I think that this coin will have stiff competition. However, the low marketcap and the smooth UI have me sold.

I've also been in the telegram and the pajeets are there but it is not only shit-tier people, there are a lot of people who truly understand the value and will hold this coin long term. I'm hodling for 3-6 months to see if it can't hit 30million MC with some good news.

They are legit. Supply is only 350k. Whitepaper coming tomorrow

Roadmap coming EOY. Should hit $5-$10 million with ease.

coinvest is miles better

>Covesting
True, the white paper on Covesting is sublime. Covesting will show its worth in the coming months.

They have a legit app and legit website. This will be a 20-30 million dollar coin, and if it hits any decent exchange then I expect 45-50 million with 2 months.Thank me later

and Wendys is better than BK. That aint exactly an achievement. All these are worthless shitcoins, we gotta get in them early though

Wendy's sucks because Burger King has mozzarella sticks now.

i would buy but scared to log on / use etherdelta right now

Ether Delta was fixed yesterday morning, I think. A lot of members have reported they used it already on the telegram.

meh, Wendys has high quality burgers and chicken. BK is microwaved style

Listen Asshole, I don't want to get into the nitty gritty too much on a Lambo thread but Wendy's takes like sandpaper going down and coming out. Burger King tastes like a rainbow-flavored hug from Megan Fox.

Hawala

1 Mil market cap coins that arent meme coins are almost guaranteed to get to 4 or 5 mil. Get it on IDEX cause it seems better than etherdela

The craziest thing about waiting to buy is that you lose a true proportion of potential gains.

I wanted to buy at 1000 eth, I pussed out and waited til 2000.

No matter what happens with this moon, my gains are literally cut in half. Probably it was only one person who ordered ahead of me too. Grinds my gears.

It is on idex too

true, gotta cherish those ico/early investments. everything else we're just making the whales richer.

Samefagging to this degree, nice one pajeet. But still not bad, I will put $1000 bucks on this literally pajeet tier coin.

you are not speaking from heart, dear sir buy it to rich it for grow. ok?

I see this coin hitting the 80s real soon.