Its HUGE!

So hold or sell at ATH?

true if big!

Explain the significance of this to me

the streets of shanghai are littered with these bikes. im hodl

Streets of Melbourne littered with them too

does mobike=obike? mobike is the chinese one

its big, remember Tron price is just $ 0,04, so Tron is veru undervalued

I'm holding until end of Jan. Justin Sun said TRX is coming out to a top exchange each week after Christmas.

Europe just waking up, and US sleeping

its take time to people hear this news

many dont know nothing about Tron

this announcement isn't going to do shit because people are scared Bitcoin will crash again (head and shoulders bull trap), which always drags down all other cryptos

most importantly, why does crypto branding suck so much? a fucking bike?

Hold.

Being listed on another large exchange between now and new years eve.

>a fucking bike?
ford drivin aierifat detected

remember, this coin is just $ 0.04

Forbes has writing about it, it could easily go to for example 20 cent

this coin Tron has proved that is actually do something concrete and this is just beginning, so this Tron coin could be come succes story, lot of media coverage Forbes magazine and now its actually do something

Looked up "obike" seems like a fucking shitter in my opinion. I'm still gonna hold on to my tron, but man, fuck chainlink.

>hodl'ing tron + chainlink
I too feel your pain

I know these may just be ironic shillposts, but I am now incredibly nervous about the 7000 TRX I just bought

What's the problem? Link mooned massively today.

The memes better be real, I bought more LINK at all time high, I was really hoping it would go over a dollar.

it's not really that undervalued when adjusted for supply. $1 TRX = market cap of Ethereum

In saying that I am holding 20k still

Are you being a cheeky cunt?

Hold bitch. It will be

Oh I see you bought at the ATH.

t. Bought Link at 15 cents/30k Gwei

Don't worry dude it will go up again, just be happy it dipped so you can buy more. I am actually hoping to dump Tron today to buy more Link during this dip. This shit is going to be the best performer of next year.

I promise you though, any pumps for the rest of this year, and even earlier January are just PnD's and don't fomo into them. Just buy dips and HODL. The real moon mission will be so fucking huge and it will be around March or April. Anything before then is a premature pump that will dump.

Literally who? This is shit.

Bikes are huge in Asia and Australia. Burgers wont get the significance of this.

Tron started quitely mooning

Fuck you cunt my state has these fuckers littered downtown it doesn't catch on because you have to return them and you still don't have a ride home because you're renting a bike.