How do you guys still profit with the 40% capital tax on your earnings?

How do you guys still profit with the 40% capital tax on your earnings?

Other urls found in this thread:

actioncoin.io/ref/227046/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With the other 60%

40%?
In which country?

I don't

bitflur.com

America

Ya OP is bad at math. And words.

lolwat. how the fuck are you fucks not rebelling yet? Throwing out a bunch of tea or something? Helloo?

>muuhhh freedom
was there ever a better meme?

I mean on the little gains... they take a fuckton of money unless it goes into retirement

>40% capital tax
Spend $100 of your earnings on a nice Jewish accountant. You're clearly retarded.

60% of profit is still profit, stupid fuck.

you're legit retarded. 40% of your profits are taxed. so if you profited $1 you would owe 40 cents. But if you made 10 cents you would owe 4 cents. Is your capital gains really that high though?

this is a good point, had a hearty chuckle, but will never happen

by not reporting anything

You only pay tax on profits you dumb moron, not on every transaction. So you literally need to profit in order to pay
It's like nobody on this board ever paid taxes before

Its fucking cancer.. trying to make substantial gains w/o 40% of gains going to who knows what.

Well yess but you have to really get "lucky" with the market.. im saying its kinda shitty

capital gains tax isn't 40% is it? unless your income is in the upper bracket? Thought it was like 20-30% for most

Muh gains are getting ass fucked

>mfw when no captial gains tax at all.
>just the default, and low tax on your assets/wealth
you people need to have a fucking talk with your government

So move

Capital gains isn't 40% you fucking idiots

and by "talk" I refer to pic. related. Fucking hell.

fed cap gains is like 15% even in the highest bracket, it's rich people taxes

The new bullshit tax rule is what will destroy crypto.

Short term (under a year) is treated the same as normal income.

does your state tax that much?

With the sick gains we've had this year, a lot of people will be moving to the upper bracket if they cash out now before the great cryptogeddon.

funny thing is that its not new, its been like this for awhile. It just closes a technical loophole that isnt really a loophole

Either way, it's a HUGE bear signal. It would destroy liquidity significantly.

stall it, yes. destroy it, no. Crypto was made to combat this shit. you think obfuscation is just there to be a cool feature?

I don't think you understand how taxes work

actioncoin.io/ref/227046/

The best way to combat this is to just buy and hold instead of day trading right?

By living in New Zealand and having 0% capital gains tax

Winner!

It's a sliding rate, every dollar earned after first 415050$ is taxed @39.5%. however you can incorporate and probably save thousands because that rate remains 21% until your savings exceed your salary.

This is just a bullshit fear mongering thread preying on tax law ignorance.