> Selesnya Cats
> Mono ? ?

What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

static-ca.ebgames.ca/images/products/732467/3max.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source?

static-ca.ebgames.ca/images/products/732467/3max.jpg

On second thought, it would have to be Red.

What are some viable Red tribes?

>Mono ? ?

I guess something with R or B.

Goblins
that's it

It's going to be
>5c dragons
>5c Angels
>2c cats
>Grixis vampires; the only tribe with significant support recently outside dragons

DWARVES

First dragons, now cats. Fuck. When will we get support for a truly based tribe instead of this scrub-catering bullshit? At least this one has Jesper Ejsing art.

One of the tribes will clearly be slivers. You are seeing patterns in places there are none.

God tribal is so damn scrubby.

I'd make a guess for Mono U Merfolk or Wizard. Most of the other Monos have a big tribe (Gobbos, Elves, Soldiers, and Zombies) while Blue has always been split, but those have some inbuilt tribal support.

>Moonfolk

If Wizards is one of the decks I hope it's the Esper tribe. There's a lot of cool U/w and U/B wizards that could use a dedicated tribal commander.

Merfolk and Goblins are doubtful, simply because they're doing Duel Decks Merfolk vs Goblins this year as well.

Might be Mardu vampires if anything, considering vampires in the upcoming set seem to be Orzhov colored.

Mono Vampires
Mono humans.
Mono hydras

>lol buy our shitty cats
>lol buy our shitty cats in standard cats to go with them

>3 Colour Angels
I just want a printing of Feather, man.

>esper spirits
this is some goddamn bullshit!

I don't get it, why make these incompatible? It's like a huge misstep, the fuck wizards.

Time for RB Minotaurs

I wouldn't be surprised

Because they don't give a fuck. They want players to buy all five fucking decks in order to get all the cards and the "marketing research" probably shows the retards who buy this garbage probably always buy every single one every time they print one of these fucking things.

People are just too fucking stupid or lazy to just buy the singles. They rather just throw $150+ at some store and get a dopamine jolt when and have a mini-Christmas when they get to open the box.

Look, they plan this shit. We're ass-deep in cat lords and cat Rares in this current block. It's going to snag some people. We also have tonnes of zombies running around and Merfolk are also coming in the next set so there's a good chance both of those are going to be a tribe.

Whenever I see somebody playing this commander I'm just gonna refer to it as Wassup.

I'm not going to be satisfied until we get an Ursine Race and finally make Bear Tribal a thing.

You know, they fact that they can sell these decks in that fashion means the company can keep making cards so savvy guys like you can buy the singles.

>54159491
>5 color Dragons
>4 color humans (non black)
> Esper spirits
> Selesnya Cats
> Mono red goblins
i'm decently confidant i'm right

I am so happy. Like a kid again, I feel only true pure happiness. Thank you Arahbo

>cats

Snore

My original guess was Dragons (confirmed) angels, demons and humans.

Cats tho? what were they one for that one? I'm still hoping for angels, I've got an Atraxa deck (doesn't everyone? XD) that could use some interesting additions.

Also could I get a source on the esper spirits rumor?

Should have been Naya.

Mono green bears, calling it now

Five colour dragons
Four colour angel
Esper Spirits
Selesnya Cats
Mono-G Bears (In all seriousness it's going to be mono-U wizards)

But they will release only 4 decks

wait really, shit

I played EDH but going from the leaks the dragon deck has two 5 color commanders and one two color commander.

How does that work? Aren't you required to only play colors your commander also has? Having only two would invadiate a large chunk of the deck

The three 5 color commanders for the dragon deck are o-kagachi, ur dragon, and ramos. All of which have a color identity of 5 color.

yeah that was my query as well. I i wanna play say the cat dragon (i wouldn't save for the adorable tokens) wouldn't that cut out a large section of the deck?

>Dragon deck gets leaked
"All the decks are 5-color!"
>Cat deck gets leaked
"None of the decks have the same number of colors!"

jesus christ you autists I swear, why does this trigger me so much
The answer you're looking for is still Zombies btw.

The dragon deck is just backed with a fuckload of legendary dragons it seems, The Ur-dragon is the "intended" commander what with it having the eminence ability.

>obviously
Let's blow you all out again, just like you claimed we'd have all 5c decks.

Ill pick up the 5c dragons and some cat dragon tokens for customs. The rest can get fucked

The dragons ARE the red tribe
I feel that the monocolor deck is gonna be Elves or Soldiers.

One of the tribes will probably be appearing in Ixalan, so pirates, melfolk or even dinosaurs?

>5c dragons
>4c angels (no green hopefully)
>3c pirates (Grixus?)
>2c cats

We're never getting anything Kamigawa aside from market tested planeswalkers again.

>mfw the WotC will give us a planeswalker commander as a face-card of one of these new decks

If it's a tribe appearing in Ixalan I think Pirates is the only one with enough support.

That said I doubt one of the tribes is appearing in Ixlalan. If that happens it's pooobably a coincidence.

Its vampires

What makes you think that that would happen ? It's more likely that one of the decks is an Advisor tribal like I wish

It'll be grixis pirates and mono red Goblins

Screencap this

>mono color
>not colorless so they can force more eldrazi down out throats

if there is only one deck left why does it have to be monocolored? is it spoilered anywhere?where is the source on esper spirits?

since red is missing rappresentation it probably is monoR or R + not white.
red doesn't have many supported tribes and they can't print pirates/dinosaurs before ixalan comes.

my guesses are:
1- R goblin
2- elementals (maybe RG). they had a lot of tribal stuff from lorwyn, so much it could even be monored.
3- BR vampires
4- warriors + barbarians

if we look at color rappresentation, which is very often followed, we can see from OP that we have 3W 2U 2B 1R 2G.
if we sum their most recent supplemental product release: Archenemy Nichol Bolas we have
1W 2U 1 B 2R 1G + 3W 2U 2B 1R 2G = 4W 4U 3B 3R 3G which could explain both GR elementals and BR vampires as the missing piece.
not sure what BRG would be.

VIASHINO

V I A S H I N O

>wasitora
they really should of fixed that name

But I like opening decks/packs