Doubting the king

Starting to think of taking profits and leaving btc for good m8s

>satoshi (hal finney) is dead
>lightning network is probably the only thing that could make it last long term, but it seems abandoned
>that rodent roger ver and his shit eating peons are doing everything they can do damage bitcoin
>literally everybody knows about bitcoin now, and even braindead thots hold it
>btc market dominance has halved since the start of the year
>btc is already fucking massive, and it takes more and more to make it rise 1%, unlike alts which can 3x overnight

Just wish ETH had some more trading pairs on bittrex. Fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D6gmgCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see the gains with BTC unless you day trade the dips and have a huge amount of money to begin with. The cost is to much and it's slow.

What happened in Mars?

that's when the entire market exploded and every alt coin started going 20x

>Szabo is still alive and promoting BTC
>lightning network literally just transacted on main net
>Honey badger dont care
>literally know one knows or cares what the fuck bitcoin is, get outside your bubble
>new pump and dump get rich quick schemes cant compete with sound money
>literally 10% daily gains 1 month ago

bitcoin isnt even what it was supposed to be
AXA paid their way to cripple it, protecting fiat

Everyone here is on the edge of their seat caring what you decide to do with your personal finances

>it takes more and more to make it rise 1%

Every crypto is pegged to BTC. You can't engage in trade without it and you can't make money without the price of BTC increasing. The only reason to hold it is if you have a lot already, but you always want to accumulate more because 1% on $20k is a lot more than 10000% on $.05.

>literally know one knows or cares what the fuck bitcoin is, get outside your bubble

Where have you been the past few months?

They probably don't know how it works, but every single idiot knows about it

This is historically the second weakest BTC has ever been in terms of market dominance. This moment right now, this very second.

In fact, in the past 24 hours, BTC went from being 44.3% of the market to 43.7. If you think about it, this replacement of BTC is happening quite rapidly.

I dont think anything will "replace" BTC at this point. Hell even ETH is outdated by new altcoin standards, and ETH is lightyears more functional than BTC.

What you are about to witness is the start of a completely new chapter in crypto. And the old rules are not going to apply anymore.

I shouldnt say this either, because when you BTC fags sell your shit coin, it tanks my alts...

but for the love of god just sell your fossilcoin now. Rip off the band aid and get this bloodbath over with so crypto 2.0 can finally begin.

So when the fuck will LN acttually be ready?!

I guess i should elaborate here because in retrospect i was a bit redundant. I dont think there will be a "king" going forward.

Obviously there will always be a #1 coin, but we have GOT to get away from the business model of there being a bloated coin thats worth half the market cap and every time it starts to dip the entire fucking market tanks. Its horrible.

>I shouldnt say this either, because when you BTC fags sell your shit coin, it tanks my alts...

Nice, just sold 100k

In 2 weeks, honest

>Shittrex
This pretty sums up your post.

End game is to accumulate as much btc as possible
Motherfucker all this fud is to get you to sell your btc
LN is the catalyst for world domination
Time is running out

It's also when the BTC scaling ceiling was actually hit, and it became clear that core were actually going to stick to their utterly retarded "scaling roadmap" despite this.

Ethereum is clearly going to be the new king. All of the signs are there, so I feel like as a community we shoul embrace it and shift to trading with eth pairs. It is an embarrassment that whale, exchange owners, miners, and early adopters have let bitcoin get this far knowing it is destined to faith both as a currency and store of value. At least ethers value can be derived from its success as a platform

Yes, Veeky Forums is very altruistic.

After all this shit cools down and BTC drops to 7k and stagnates for a week

BOOM LIGHTNING WILL SPARK THE PRICE UP TO 25k

The only thing these assholes want to scale are their own wallets by creating a problem that didn't exist.
The neets in this thread probably own more btc than all blockstream devs combined

Well, I sure hope so. Its just been years that I have heard how it is "almost ready"

if only you knew what bitcoin will be in the future... the rabbit hole is much deeper than you can imagine. all part of the plan.

Of course they don't own any BTC, they were hired to destroy it. They're doing a marvellous job backed up by many useful idiots, too. Don't seem to realise it isn't going to change jack shit in the long run though, welcome to trying to stop a distributed software network on the internet and good luck with that going forward, cause you're fucking going to need it.

True. The hardest thing to understand is why any sane person would support them

A massive cloud of astroturfing shills and a small collection of useful idiots. Every sybil-resistant display of opinion is always massively slanted away from the core propaganda line, which as far as I'm concerned means that it's just a matter of time until BTC loses its throne anyway and we can get on with the business we were involved in prior to this entire silly propaganda campaign.

Yeah, and then when things are bad they actually blame Ver or Jihan instead of Core. It is pathetic.

Dis nigga knows what's up

At 60btc personally, I will be the elite of our future society

You won't be the elite of anything unless btc scales on chain

Congrats, bro. If I were you I would cash out right now. With the way I live now (and it's pretty damn comfy) I could seriously live off that for like 30 years.

>business model
You are scum.

But you are not astroturfing right?

>but it seems abandoned
are you retarded?

Soon™.

kek
18 months™

Idk why the fuck you'd be in any of the top 10 coins when there are over 15 low mcap gems that have been the only things talked about by PND groups... I think the list of them is in the signal section, shit like CND and NAV discord.gg/D6gmgCY