What does an early stage Ork look like after it's emerged from a spore?

What does an early stage Ork look like after it's emerged from a spore?

pic related?

Fully grown.

Do you mean ork Yoofs?

a Yoof is a young Boy

An ork.

It's just regular sized ork boy.

A yoof. Duh. Learn ta Gork and Mork.

Does this conversation require Cinder ass?

I think every conversation does.

Then what's a grot?

Different type of squig.

I

>Then what's a grot?
From my limited understanding, when orks hang out somewhere, they shed spores like we shed gross human stuff. Then later some mushrooms appear in the area, and then later some grots start appearing (I think they instinctively begin prepping the area for the eventual orks), and then later some orks show up. I assume the spores the mushrooms produce make grots, and the grotspores make orks.

Blasphemy! Every conversation requires glorious ass.

Jesus that must take alot of physical space. How is it not noticed by the local humans and just burnt out 100% of the time?

Wait so was his penis also money? not his teef?

Glad you asked!

There ya go, knew I'd seen something like this before. Only seen the chit page though.

This a whole series or just some fetish stuff?

or is that even worth asking

jesus christ

Ork Spores produce Grots, Snotlings, Squigs of various types, edible fungus, and yoofs in a certain set ratio, Orks create their own ecosystem around them, a space hulk infested with snakebites or another clan distrustful of technology will look like a verdant rainforest in parts.
Orks can use anything as nutrients, as mentioned they can extract nutrition out of metal warp-infused space hulks. And it takes up less space than growing humans does, orks occupy a lower tropic level than humans and so get easier nutrition. In jungles each ork embryo would only require a meter or two square of area to grow, hence that's where you find most feral ork colonies.

It is an ongoing legit comic series.

Good stuff.

DEZ BOYZ IZ DOWN ROIGHT 'ORRIBLE! SMASH 'EM TA BITZ!

Huh, guess I should check it out.

>ongoing
>check it out
HAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHA
a new comic hasnt come out for literal years, and probably never will come out. You only got 6 short issues to read and then that's it.

Absolutely

Why do you find that funny?

There are 9 now.

Orc Stain is fucking boss.

Cinder please go.