What do you carry your dice in?

What do you carry your dice in?

What kind of barbarian country allows people to conceal-carry their dice?
What's next, a random kid can take his dice and go commit a mass-nat20 at his school?

my mother buys me nice containers for things to show support of my hobbies and habits.

she bought me the nice leather bag with a drawstring for my dice. I keep the attractive dice in that.

I keep the ugly dice for lending to players who forget their own in a big plastic salad bowl.

think of it this way.
if you respect the dice by keeping them in an attractive case, they(for the most part) respect you back by rolling well.

In a sock

sounds serviceable.

have you considered asking a bar-tender for "the bag from a bottle of crown royal; regal apple" ?
its a nice alternative in a serviceable green felt, and its both free and not purple.

An old type of photo cabinet. I use the cardboard as a filler so the dice dosent jump out of their box

Transparent plastic handicraft bead case that was like three bucks at Walmart.

A bag my ear buds came in for my personal dice. And a bag a t-shirt came rolled up in for the bulk collection.

I always wanted a dice bag that was a little more personal, but all of the ones I can find feel like they're made out of cheap couch cushion velvet and sandpaper.

Sewing your own bags is easy and pretty rewarding.

I have a wooden box at home for retired/extra dice, and a zippered leather coin purse for the dice I keep with me.

In my bag right now:

A couple cool-looking stones for tokens/markers
A commemorative coin featuring former US President James K. Polk as my d2
2d4
12d6

real talk...make friends with some boy-scouts.

you might find one willing to put in the leather-work. a good pouch meets the requirements for the merit-badge

These days you can get crown royal bags in many colors. A guy I knew had a special reserve bag back in the 90s when it was right up there with using bottles of Sky vodka as candle holders. You can even order bags with special messages, which IMO is overkill and defeats the point.

If you play 40k, though, a sock is a practical choice. With all those dice, having them in a sock lets you swing it as a sap in melee if you sneak attack someone.

Dude, I'm like 27. I'm not talking to a boy scout and requesting a bag of any sorts.

dude, I'm 27 and I just spent a month teaching them to rappel. I spent free time in the leather-craft barn digging in scraps and hanging out with a few that were eager for ideas so they wouldn't have to do the shitty pre-cut projects in the camp-shop.

>You can even order bags with special messages, which IMO is overkill and defeats the point.
can I get those with whiskey in them too?
cause I might just do that if I want to have a good gift for my nerd-herd

That's neat

Awww, your mom sound like the sweetest thing

Where else?

Do your laundry

thats actually the clean clothes hamper

indeed.
the rolling tool case was bought for my BDSM stuff, it just barely fits everything neatly.

wouldn't that make a weird crunchy rattle with every step?

yes really

Eh, I just use a Crown Royal bag. Perfectly functional and it looks fine, didn't cost me a cent either.

> wouldn't that make a weird crunchy rattle with every step?
You can always say that's the sound of your testicles rattling around in the armor.

>yes my good lady, my bits do indeed rattle and crunch it's how you know my virility

You can always say you've got balls of steel.

Spalted tamarind dicebox from the KS Wyrmwood did a couple years ago. One of the most beautiful objects I own, but pretty impractical.

Indeed, my fellow compatriot of Mwangi origin

That's super cute! I might just buy one.

As for OP's question, I carry my dice in the plastic cases they came in.

No one should be using dice this sharp
they're obviously made for a single purpose
It's time to ban assault dice

There can be only one!

My TDE/DSA dice. Got the cups (and most of the dice) through a kickstarter campaign.

My heart.

>TDE/DSA
???

The Dark Eye / Die Schwaine Arse

(You)

sounds spoopy.

what does it run?
how does it run it?
how much do the weird dice run you?

I just use a dice roller app on my phone

It's a German game that currently tries to make it into the american market.
It's been dominating the German market since 1984. There have been threads about it here but none recently. Maybe I'll make one.

cross link it.

what genre does it service?

A bucket.

my pocket or tossed in the bottom of my bag

I keep them in a wooden bowl at home.

>clean clothes hamper

An old pokemon tin with tyranitar on the front

>Having too convince the mimic to cough up your dice whenever you want too play with them
No thanks bro.

And to answer your questions:
>what does it run?
Mostly "standard" (whatever that means) fantasy with low magic and a strong distinction between magic godly powers.
>how does it run it?
It's a 3d20 roll-under system for skills and 1d20 roll-under for attack/defense. There is an "active parry" mechanic.
>how much do the weird dice run you?
The dice with the strange symbols are not actually used. They show the symbols of the 12 main gods and respective arch demons. I guess you could use them to roll your birth month.

okay so, here is the deal.

1.) dirty clothes go into a basket(local slang: hamper) as I change into clean ones

2.) that weeks "dirty" hamper fills as the "clean" hamper empties

3.) put the contents of the dirty hamper hamper into washing machine

4.) remove clean clothes from washer/dryer system place them in last weeks "dirty" hamper(which is now the "clean" hamper)

5.) return to domicile

6.) take all remaining articles from last weeks "clean" hamper and dump them on top of the new "clean" hamper.(if they are placed on top I am more likely to wear them first that way)

7.) redesignate the now empty hamper as the current week's "dirty" hamper.

***this system applies only to regular use clothes; for higher order clothing consult Maintinence Systems Manual 3, Page 46

neat...

I use this ork head I won when Esh-Esh did a giveaway here a long while back. People tend to like it and I find it amusing.

Have you ever, you know, considered.....folding your clothes instead of living like a goblin?

I use a big plastic tub and three smaller tubs on some wire rack shelving.

not worth the time it would take me, and I do fold higher order clothes. the every-day T-shirts and cheap shorts that are all year wear here are not expected to be tidy or even wrinkle free. they only serve the purposes of modesty and solar protection.

uniform shirts, my good suit, my less good suit, and my business casual wear get hung up neatly or folded, and ironed. Grunt Rolls are stored next to my luggage in case of trips.

and that is a weird way to spell "bachelor"

never have trusted wire rack shelving units...their just so damn flimsy...

Here, I'll try to post more information later: