SALT just hit a new high (excluding the first public day), dont miss this, free 2x within a week

SALT just hit a new high (excluding the first public day), dont miss this, free 2x within a week

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D6gmgCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really wish you guys would stop shilling this cancer. It is going to turn crypto into a bubble. When there is a big correction it compounds debt and loss. Hmmm if there was an example of that. Maybe adjustable rate mortgages in the housing bubble? Salt is fucking garbage

Explain? Salt allows you to short btc when it is high and/or buy the dip with your existing bitcoins. It will stabilize bitcoin

this only works on the way up.

if you "short" (this is not it you fucking retard) they ask you to post more collateral.

500 salt marine reporting for duty. what are the orders sir?

Salt gives loans backed by bitcoin. When bitcoin drops 40 percent and you owe the same amount times tens of thousands of ppl its a huge fucking problem that looks just like the housing collapse people owed so much more than their house was worth. How would you like to be upside down in crypto? Where the fuck are you getting shorting bitcoin this is a lending platform not a market. You fucks should be begging them not to launch instead of shilling

This is the greed that is supposed to make you fearful part

>they ask you to post more collateral
yeah but you dont have to, they will just liquidate your bitcoin, you already have your cash so you can rebuy the bitcoin when the price is lower if you wish

it's win win especially when you take into account the fact you can avoid capital gains tax with it

You don't understand this at all Jesus all of you are buying into a meme and are about to lose everything

If bitcoin drops 40% then it's good for you, you already 'sold' when it was higher and can rebuy the dip, you clearly misunderstand how it works, the same reason this coin is so undervalued right now

Idgaf about the product all I care about is the money Ima make prior to launch

How ironic, just go to their website dude, it's all there. Also I have already cashed out my initial investment.

You didn't fucking sell you got a loan based on a 10k bitcoin it drops to 6 you still owe 10k and have 6k in assets.this isn't a fucking marketplace its a lending platform understand what you are shilling

You should though its going to saturate the whole marketplace with debt while the salt people will be stealing peoples paid,for bitcoins and money

Why would you try to fud a coin that you clearly dont understand in the slightest?

You don't have to repay the loan if you don't want to, you can just let them liquidate your bitcoin as they need to, in the worst case you get no bitcoin back but have all your cash, in the best case you got a bunch of cash and they give you back some bitcoin.

What exactly do you think getting liquidated means? It means they cash you out and keep it and you still owe them the balance

You don't have to repay the loan if you,don't want,to.
Hang,on....
Ahahahahahajsjs

Due to the smart contract they always have enough bitcoin in holding that you will never have to put cash back in if you dont want to.

It is impossible for either side to lose, even if they liquidate all your bitcoin you still got more cash for your bitcoin than you would have if you sold on the open market due to capital gains taxes.

I hope you aren't this stupid. They aren't buying your bitcoin. Let me give you a better example. If bitcoin goes to zero and they loaned you 10k you owe them 10k plus interest and you lost your bitcoin. And people are going to be buying more crypto with those loans. So they are losing every thing and in the hole 10k. It only works like you are saying if people just hold all the loan money for the duration of it and if that is the case why the fuck even do it? No they are getting that money to spend it and if bitcoin drops yeah you can buy it at a cheaper price but you have to,give it,to salt to collaterize the loan. Its only win win for salt dude. Really think about it Don't just regurgitate what you are being shilled

>If bitcoin goes to zero and they loaned you 10k you owe them 10k plus interest and you lost your bitcoin
No, if bitcoin goes to zero they liquidate your bitcoin as it falls to pay off your loan and you still have your 10k. So you can now afford to buy all the bitcoin in the world with your 10k now (since the price is 0)

If there was a risk that you could possibly not repay it with the bitcoins they are holding then they wouldn't give out loans without a credit check in the first place, just think about it for one second before you start fudding a coin you don't understand.

What you have been describing itt is an institution that just openly launders your money for you so you can evade taxes and doesn't even want a,profit. That's not what this is.

I'm not really concerned about the product itself, just the token. I think the idea of loans are neat, but it's not something I'm going to get personally involved in

However there isn't really a need to argue over it. The fact that there are people interested in taking out loans in the first place shows that the token is going to be valued high soon, wether the whole thing is stupid or not. You think people invested in WaBi are actually interested in finding safe baby formula? People in China are though, so they're gonna make a profit on it anyway

I'm waiting for the platform to launch and see how people value it, then I'll cash out if it doesn't go anywhere. But no matter what you think about the idea of loans the token is still gonna make you money. It's a safe 2x bet and has stayed stable during this crash, I'm pretty /comfy/ holding right now

They liquidate zero dollars worth of bitcoin? They don't liquidate it at what its worth when you open the loan, they liquidate when it goes down and you provide the balance,to keep the collateral backing the loan. Jesus man. Think like a bank trying to make money and not take any risk

They want a profit but their profit is between 8-20%, anywhere in this region is better than the 40% capital gains tax. It's win win, impossible for either side to lose due to the smart contract.

They liquidate it as it falls, they dont wait until it gets to zero lmao

In talking about what it will do to the entire crypto market unless you are,done making money and are going to cash out for good soon as salt launches and gives some loans. I'm not man.

Yeah, fair point. I'm just interested in learning what people don't understand about it. It is clear from all this misunderstanding that the project is undervalued and will be guaranteed to increase as more people understand it.

No shit dumbass I'm using this as an,example since no one,is understanding the other numbers they think its a free money laundering tax evading open marketplace cuz they don't actually calculate shit

I told you, it will stabilize it. People will take out loans when the price gets out of control at either end. They will take out loans when the price is exceptionally high to essentially cash out without capital gains tax and they will take our loans when the price is exceptionally low to buy the dip.

We were just talking about the possibility of a chinese whale salt pump its in the trade section discord.gg/D6gmgCY

I just explained that the worst case is 20%, best case is 8%, the specific amount doesn't matter as both of these are better than 40% capital gains tax. It's literally win win.

I'm done with you retards talking in circles not thinking. Just do this. Get a pen and paper. Imagine you go to salt and give them 10k worth of bitcoin for a 10k loan. Decide what you do with the money. Then bitcoin drops to 6k. Think about what you have to do to keep the collateral worth 10k, the amount you owe, the amount you now have because you had to buy more bitcoin to keep the loan backed, cuz that's what it is, a secured loan, and on top of that the interest you owe.

Alright bud, best of luck to you, be sure to check SALT prices in a week.

First yes when your loan gets called you'll have to contribute to keep your loan afloat, but look at the other side what about when you take a loan out now at 14k and next week it's back to 20k? Fuckin paid itself off man plus the cash in hand. Also for the btc instablity they are rolling eth in 2nd quarter. don't get your jimmies in a tussle because you didn't buy low

Comfy hold

You are really stupid. 50 people I thus thread understand how it works and you're in denial that it will be a shit coin for the community. Make all the money you want on it, fine.. No one's gives a fuck. But you clearly don't understand d how this shit works otherwise you wouldn't be so ecstatic about it.

Could you explain what doesn't work about it? I have been waiting for someone to give me some legit fud about it, that other guy couldnt't give one con.