What would Veeky Forums's rendition of Bjorn think of the Primaris Space Wolves? What would the Primaris think of him?

What would Veeky Forums's rendition of Bjorn think of the Primaris Space Wolves? What would the Primaris think of him?

Veeky Forums rendition of Bjorn would remain pissed at being woken from a dream about twin sisters regardless of who woke him up

>"Almighty Bjorn, we have awakened to ask of tales from the days of glory, the Great Crusade, the Horus Heresy, and even after. Speaking of even after... how the fuck did the Vlka Fenrika get to be this wolf-obsessed?"

The last of these would be the best question the Primaris Wolfs would give him.

>I HAVE AWOKEN, IS IT TIME FOR WA-... WERE YOU LOT ALWAYS THIS BIG?

Is there any fluff about how the old marines interact with their primaris, and how the primaris fit with the old ones? What of old marines that underwent the upgrade? Anything from their POV?

Dark Imperium is the only post-999 novel we have, and Guy Haley said in a Warhammer Community interview that he was told he could do anything with anyone so long as he pushed Primaris Marines. So he chose to split his novel between Guilliman confronting the "new" Imperium, and a squad of Primaris Marines who don't ever really interact with the regular marines.

I hope they don't upgrade him into that shitty primaris chassis while he's napping.

In dark imperium its hinted that the old marines look to the Primaris with a sense of awe similar to Bjorn's. Not because of their combat prowess or anything, but because many of them are from the same time as Bjorn and Guilleman. Apparently they endlessly bombard the primaris with the same stupid questions they make Bjorn deal with, just with less wolves.

Another point in the book mentions a "94% acceptance rate of the new primaris types amongst established chapters." So it seems like the old marines are taking to their new brothers well enough.

>.....
>WAS I ALWAYS THIS FAT?

>94% acceptance rate of the new primaris types amongst established chapters

Wasted opportunity for Drama™

But user, you get 6% Drama™.
Also there will be more than enough Drama™ when Guilliman finally gives in to himself and starts preaching the Good News and the Lion wakes up.

In an empire the size of the imperium™ that 6% can go a looong way.

>the Lion wakes up

Not until after the Khan comes back.

>YOU SCRUBS HAVE BEEN HERE 2 WEEKS AND YOUR ARMOR ISN'T COVERED IN MORE WOLFSKINS THAN THE FLOOR AT THE FURRY CONVENTION AFTERPARTY, WHAT GIVES?
>Yeah we kinda think the whole wolf thing is going too far if thats okay...
>...
>...FETCH ME AN ASTROPATH, I MUST APOLOGIZE TO GUILLIMAN FOR EVER MOCKING HIM AND HIS RETARDED BOOK.

>Fuck you woke me up for this? It was triplets this time you asshole! TRIPLETS

6% is 60 whole chapters worth of Drama™

>tfw Bjorn will never lead the 31k Primaris on a purge of the yiff marines

Primaris be like
Get the fuck out old man
Then Bjorn would stutter all offended like, before the Chadmarines kick him out of his room to give it to a new Redemptor Chad dread
Dreadlets- when will they learn?

Gave me a chuckle

I wonder what Guilliman's reaction was waking up and finding out the Wolves still hadn't embraced the Codex after 10k years

>Russ and Sigismund were right all along, the Codex WAS a mistake!.

>Oh thank goodness, at least SOME of you didn't obsess over that damn book. Wait.... what's with all the wolf shit?

>maybe obsessing over my codex wasn't so bad . . . at least the Ultramarines aren't yiffing everywhere . . .

>Many of them are from the same time as Bjorn and Gulliman

What? Aren't the Primaris Marines just finished or something?

On one hand, I am glad that GW avoided unnecessary grimdark by having the Primaris Marines shunned and hated. On the other hand, I hate that they're so damn well liked when I don't like them.

They are just finished yes. However, Cawl started this project a big after the HH. The Primaris were taken out of stasis when he needed to continue his project, but some of them are from that time indeed. For them, it's been maybe a dozens of years at most, because stasis, and not 10 thousands.

>YOU THERE, TALL MARINE. I DONT KNOW YOU. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WOLVES?
>Uh... I'm new. But they're okay, I guess?
>...(looks at awoo marines, then back at the primaris)
>GOOD ENOUGH.

The Grandpa would probably like talking with someone who gets him.

Speaking of Bjorn, who else votes for him getting a Leviathan Dreadnought chassis and taking the Primaris Fenryka for a stroll? It is not nice to leave your elders moping around the home, and he's, well, the eldest.

Speaking of which what's taking GW so fucking long? I mean, you have 4 Primarchs who could show up and I'd say the Eye of Terror cutting the Milky Way in half counts as a good time to fucking show back up especially since it's believed one of them is basically fucking around in the warp. Going further still Draigo could fucking walk around and find himself back in real space at this point.

If they bring them out sloooowly, they can get more continual hype and sales. They probably won't bring the Lion out until they have something cool and Dark Angels-y to update the faction with, and that might be a while since they've gotten a lot of attention for the last edition or two.

I wish they put him into a leviathan

I fucking hate what they did to space wolves. 3.5 was the perfect blend of Viking shit, wolf names and space marines. Everything after that is cancer besides 30k

The Dangles will be getting a codex soon. I expect the Lion to return for its release

So one Primarch per Codex Edition release? A lot of hopeful people would be dead by then.

Life is suffering.

Given that the Primaris Process is defined as 'three extra organs', I imagine that a lot of the Marines are actual combat veterans who 'volunteered' in some capacity for Cawl's project back in the day.
But getting clarification on that is as likely as getting clarification on what the fuck the three new organs are.

One of them are implants that go on the sole of the foot under the epidermis that increase height.
The organ is deemed Shortman's Heel.

I think one of them was another fucking heart, if I remember right the primaris get 3 of the damn things

Can't you make a classic spacewolves army if you wanted to? Or fluff it as a unit that follows different rules or something.

To clarify - absolutely none of the fluff mentions a size difference, yes? No art shows there being an actual in-universe size difference between Primaris and non-Primaris, yes? It's just the minis and bored Veeky Forumsposters?

hearts
>You will never love anything as much as a Primaris loves the Emperor

Wh

What do you call Primaris Space Wolf? Alpha Wolf or Top Dog?

I think they're a bit bigger/bulkier, but it depends.

>guy without a helmet stays right in front of you shooting your chump ally, he is too occupied with it and distracted
>just wave your sword at him instead of popping his dumb unptrotected head
Sometimes I hate 40k

>well the models are bigger, but that doesn't mean they're /actually/ bigger, right?

I get the Space Marines got stuck at Imperial Guard size, but come on - in almost every other case, the model heights are roughly equivalent to in-universe height. The lore doesn't need to outright say 'these marines are bigger' for it to be obvious.

>I get the Space Marines got stuck at Imperial Guard size, but come on - in almost every other case, the model heights are roughly equivalent to in-universe height.

Yeah but when Space Marines are one of the groups being compared, them being stuck at imperial guard height matters.

I think going by model height, that also makes St Celestine taller than a space marine (Not counting her floating)

>in almost every other case
what? no

unless you think the SoS are all eight foot

>WHATS WRONG, GABRIEL? I THOUGHT YOUD BE HAPPY AT THE CHAPTER BEING RESCUED FROM THE BRINK
>Sorry, brother. It's only that the new guys just don't get it. Captain Cryo is trying to teach them about our gifting traditions, but it's not going through

They probably just stole the Primaris themselves.

>Blood Ravens go to Legion level strength
>meanwhile the Lamenters eagerly await their new reinforcements

Wonder how some of the Veeky Forums-made Chapters react to Primaris marines.

kek

How angry are Primaris marines on average?

Placid. Angry marines would probably just use them as rage inducers. Primaris are level headed, which makes the Angry Marines angry and they can't smash them cause that's heresy, thus making them double angry.

Then then unleash the rage on their enemies with double the fury and anger.

Should primaris reinforcement take the knot, too?

Reasonable marines probably wouldn't even notice the difference.

>Bless the Sixth Legion for going to war unhelmeted.

-Khayon

>I like the cut of your gib!

Is Robert Catus III a Primaris Captain?

>We actually transferred you into a new Primaris Chassis, Ancient one
>WHAT. OH GOD I AM HUGE. THIS IS AMAZING
>Oh great Bjorn, please enlighten us with tales of our great Prim-
>BE QUIET SHORT STUFF. I GOT TO SHOW THIS TO THE TWINS.

This motherfucker would have a "Make the Space Wolves Great Again" hat on wouldn't he?

>convservators get Primaris marines
>plucky down-to-earth underequipped marines look at shiny factory fresh uber-ubermen
>"Which one of us are the auxiliaries again?"

how does the chadmarine remove his helmet??? seems like it would be stuck around that fly cowl he's sporting.

That one TS propping up their Dreadnought. What a champ.

Magnets.
Crawl thought of everything.

Given that the entire point of Truescale was so that the Marine figures could actually look like Marines as they're portrayed in the art, having to change the Marine art to reflect the difference is retarded coming and going.
't.manlet' all you want; I'll be over here, missing Virt.

10/10

Wait... Twins... The Gemini! By the Emperor, it all makes sense!

Well, not I have to run Bjorn in a unit with the Gemini and fuck the rules. He can counts-as Celestine for all I care.

Heh
>How the fucking fuck do you faggots never get angry!
>that's our secret brother captain, we're always angry

Honestly, the arguments of the emperor being a god than not a god seem to make more sense. Like even if he was just a man, he's pretty much a god in all the sense of what a god is. He protects people from way beyond, guides them, and sometimes saves their souls. Like I can understand why people wouldn't want to call him a god, but for all intents and purposes, he is pretty much a god isn't he?

What a stiff arm, he's definitely going all the way to the endzone.

Would Angry Marines get Primaris with Desert Fang geneseed?

Maybe the Sons are about to fall back. I mean their dread did just get smashed, and the Wolves have a full team of breachers, termies, AND a Leviathan right there.

How would you stat out the primaris marines in Deathwatch?

Null Primaris?

Imagine Primaris Sandleg mounts

Yeah, he's a regular Heisman.

Am I the only one tired of seeing that picture because of how deceptive it is with respect to the height? I mean the termie is face on but the primaris is at like a 35 degree angle toward the viewer, I mean of course he looks taller when you tilt him like that.

I am currently building some of my DW and Primaris marines would you like me to do a side by side?

Not him but please do

...moar?

In Dark Imperium it's stated a lot of the Primaris Marines were chosen during and after the Horus Heresy. The Space Wolf Primaris Marine bitches that he hasn't seen his home in around 10,000 years and still won't be able to because he's being assigned to another world as that Successor chapter. And the main Primaris Marine character explictly states that he doesn't want to see his old homeworld because he doesn't want to see how the 10,000 years of religion and idolatry ruined it.

>OUT OF MY WAY NERD FUCKING SHITS

Any specific army?

At least one of them is an extra dick.

Ive gone to just calling "wolf lords" Jarls, Wolf Priests Shamans, ect ect, and Ive gotten most of my local GW going with it too

Ah, chaoslets... when will they learn?

>muh helmets
>complaining about lack of realism in 40K
kys, cuck

>Wolves

breddy good answer, yeah.