Sup bizboyz

Sup bizboyz
Buy TRX Tron on binance before europe wakes up.

About the partnership, we will announce in the coming week. Other 10 million application will join our network. I am pretty sure we will become the largest blockchain platform in the world by the user numbers.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2636640.0
discord.gg/D6gmgCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's almost 9 AM here, I am long awake you idiot

Trusting chinks. The absolute state of biz

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR SCAMMY SHITCOIN YOU STUPID GOOK SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

老外,買我加密貨幣吧 哈哈哈

This.

this partnership?

hint: partnership might be with bitflur

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2636640.0

tron is the bicycle chad coin now :D

always do the opposite of what biz says.

europeans are already awake you retard

Veeky Forums here, I'm all in. Do you know how much it costs to rent a bike in the city?? TRX will make it cheaper and easier somehow idk I'm only here for TRX and XMR.

It should be illegal for,them,to pump,their own coin like this

Hahaha what a stupid partnership making them sound like they are bigger than anything cuz of fucking bike sharing

Too bad 90% of the noobs can't read charts. It broke through new Trend is emerging

no one gives a fuck about the ETH charts it's volume isn't even a quarter of BTC

I do

>muuuh outbrake
it's going down, asshat. this coin is in a competition and shit is rigged.
>muh TA
please. check my meme lines above.

>TA
>No RSI

cancer, if you had a trip I'd block it.

>no one gives a fuck about the ETH charts it's volume isn't even a quarter of BTC.

How stupid can you be to use that as a argument? LOL
Salty caused you missed the boat.

STAND UP PEDDLING MODE

I'm not arguing anything, I'm just stating that using the ETH charts for TA is fucking retarded.

Why do you guys seem to think $1 is within reach by EOY? That would mean that this coin has a market cap of over $65 billion.

I'll buy 100k, and post the filled trx here, if you can give me a good rational for this prediction.

Wait.

Is there a difference between using ETH and BTC to buy altcoins? I've been using ETH because Coinbase requires a 33% fee to move out my Bitcoin.

DESU I think tron is already in FOMO stage... there's only a few groups still trying to pump it but it might be too late discord.gg/D6gmgCY

Dont buy Tron.

For the retards who bought Tron...
Thanks for taking care of my bags. Now I'm ready to sell Stratis.

>TA

Look at the pattern at 4:00 and 5:20, it took off after the same.

Your TA needs some work my man.

>Look at the pattern at 4:00 and 5:20, it took off after the same.

Your TA needs some work my man.

I Agree sell stratis

You can trade eth to btc for trading, then back to ETH if you need to move it out to another wallet.
Trading ETH pairs is oddball.

If you want some decent gains go short stratis.
Better yet sell it to some noobs

I always trade ETH pairs. Fuck BTC.

Someone has an agenda...

true if big