What size stack would I have to start with to realistically make $125 dollars a day by trading?

What size stack would I have to start with to realistically make $125 dollars a day by trading?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mgSjeYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It depends on how good you are
If you're extremely good you could start with 100 bux who cares

Get in on BRD right now if you want a head start.

Already started to pump but it isn't going stop soon.

Please kill yourself

2-3k

You can do it with 500. That means going all in swing trading and making 5 trades a day with 5-10 percent profit each trade.

Is this the next pajeet coin we all should avoid because of the spam? Bazingacoin and Monaco are there.

I make an average $200 peer day doing one or two quick day trades in ether or monero.

The buys are in the $4k to $8k range usually. (10 coins)

I do this on margin though. My 'stack' is worth $75k and I never touch that

Look at a chart maybe?

We are all in this together. Don't know why you would turn down free money or talk down to someone else trying to help out others to get free money.

this

You'd also have to consider fees for each trade and then any cost of transferring between coins.

Best bet is to use GDAX limit orders so you pay no fees at all. If you trade one of those coins (Litecoin has good swings lately), you could expect to reliably grab a 1% gain a day, maybe up to 3%. if its really moving.

So for the 1% gains you'd need 12,500

are you sure you couldn't have made more just holding?

you can sell 30k digibyte and rebuy at 10 sats lower price. That will get you 300k sats profit or so. Do that 3 times and you get your 125-150 dollars. It's really not that hard. If digibyte jumps up and leaves you behind, you can find another easy coin to day trade (Ripple is pretty easy as well). Basically, just pick any coin which has a high trade volume, buy and sell higher than you bought is for. Just don't try to day trade some Pajeet coin, because you will get dumped on.

This is extremely, extremely hopeful and not likely. Doing that many trades with that kind of swing is much more likely to result in getting stuck holding something.

Essentially this is saying "just earn 25% profit a day". If that were remotely doable without tons of luck, everyone would be a millionaire

literally gamblings

all it takes is one trade you time at the wrong second and get all emotional about it slowly losings weeks of time and money

>2-3k

So do you aim to increase the stack by 10 bucks a day?

I said realistic reeeeeeeeh

Nah bruh, just take a look at BRD for yourself. Just trying to make you and me and Veeky Forums money.

Thats the point of this board.

No wonder you're still in poverty

>actually being helpful
>Veeky Forums

pick one

exactly
>do people not stop to think and question whether it even is profitable?
>buy low
this requires you to buy during a dip which may not happen for a while and you miss out on gains from hodling
also a dip where you have no idea how far down it goes
>sell high
this may take a seconds or weeks for your position to profit

3k sounds about right.

I'm trading 3 BCH a day right now and I get about $50~$200 a day per BCH. Today I made about $700 from the wild swings.

You can mostly time it but it's still gambling. Last week I had to wait 3 days to buy back in. It's not a reliable form of income and you gotta look at the charts constantly.

So what's your breakdown. You must have a % of your money long term, risky long term, moving around and day trading? Or?

2% gains every single day for 365 days will leave you with $172,163.73.

What do you go from when you trade out of BCH? Do you guys go to tether or BTC or another?

I tried day trading 3k for about a week a month ago and I made .1 btc by the time it was over. You need to be focused on increasing your btc stack and not your usd amount, because once you build your btc, then you can let it ride and accrue even more interest.

This is tough to do in a bull market like we are in right now. But when btc is on a run it is a little easier to swing trade alts.

I’m a noob with 750 and if I’m lucky I can get 125 in a day by doing several trades.

That would be a 5600% annual return you ridiculous liar.

It is possible, just not feasible on the long term I think. I am sure he knows that.

Anyway I have 10k and I am looking for 2% comfy gains on a daily basis. I wonder what would be the best strategy.

$500 minimum.

Don't spend it all in one place.

Earn.

Seed your earnings in other coins.

Repeat.

1M with 5% annual returns. Good luck user

>day trading (or 'gambling')
For people who not only think they can predict the future with the aid of arbitrary meme lines, but that they can do it better than everyone else.
Because obviously trading has to have winners and losers

Do yourself a favour OP and dont bother.

So you just want 730% annualized returns.... Hmmmm
Do you know what sucks out the volatility in a market? Liquidity. You know why, to spite the interest and inflow of cash, liquidity is still a problem with crytos? The ledgers. Do you know how institutional investors and their proxies deal with this? The CBOE, centralized solutions (ripple teaming with banks) and other offerings similar offering (Goldman Sachs considerations). Already, futures put hype to the test. No one was willing to take the difference between contract price and real-time price. That means no ability to sell contracts and protect returns in Bitcoin appreciation. The crash was inevitable on the 3rd Fri. Now you have tax selling. By 3rd Fri of Jan. your big gains in Bitcoin will evaporate.

Now maybe you can remain nimble enough to stay ahead of the golem, jumping to the next big thing before the purveyors of liquidity catch up. But eventually you'll realize they aren't trying to catch you. They are letting you front run risk. There's a reason Buffet uses 40y TBill to gauge an investment, not a Chinese tech stock or crypto currency.

By holding
>millions

by daytrading
>lose all your money

>day trading (or 'gambling')

If you ever take a look at the charts of Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple among other you'd realize it's fairly easy to take advantage of their sideways trends

This.

Its gets exponentially harder and harder to day trade with an ever increasing stack.

Given that the inflation is around 2.2% and you could somehow find a savings account that will give you 2.3% for trading in your money:
45,000,000 $

Why are you on this board? You seem to know something about actual finance.

Think outside the box. Next year I intend to make 2k per with etheremon. Released in the last few days. Screenshot this.

this post is scary as shit

More like 2700000000000000000000000%

Do your compound interest math

thats why you start over when you hit 6 or high 5 digits

Mind to quickly explain?

$10 at least

keep an eye on this then go in when you're comfortable

discord.gg/mgSjeYs

Where can i get a wife like gibi?

Brah are you are posting from the past?
> once you build your btc, then you can let it ride and accrue even more interest
>Bull market
kek

can you discord shills go elsewhere now? only the truly most retarded of retarded people use that botnet nonfree software. thanks