Conan's old hat. It's time to decide who the REAL barbarian-est barbarian is. Who's the ultimate berserker...

Conan's old hat. It's time to decide who the REAL barbarian-est barbarian is. Who's the ultimate berserker, Veeky Forums?

>all those fucking Will saves against Nekron

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4I9blXQEHyw
youtu.be/LhAobPugvsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn OP's pick is hard to top . . .

who remembers this show?

Got confused; thought you were accusing Darkwolf of wearing an old hat that used to belong to Conan.

Really, no Thundarr?

This guy was probably some some kind of demigod based on hints we got in the film.

I tried rewatching it a few months ago.
There was a cut every 4 seconds.

>Who's the ultimate berserker, Veeky Forums?

korgoth best barb

Kharn

>thundarr parody

My FOOLISH BARBARIAN

The only subtext I got was that he's Nekron's father, probably via rape.

>Brick Manslab

>Really, no Thundarr?
Lords of light!

youtu.be/4I9blXQEHyw

>Playback on other websites has been disable by the video owner.
Fuck you, video owner: youtu.be/LhAobPugvsk

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?

Kronar Son of Man.

>How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?
Different user here

I came to the same conclusion about Nekron's parentage. Probably because Darkwolf and Juliana seemed to have a history together.

>This guy was probably some some kind of demigod based on hints we got in the film.
I thought it was more like the Phantom's deal, where he was the last in a long line of badasses who all wore the same mask.

SHOW ME YOUR HONOUR

IIRC I think Darkwolf stated flat out he banged Nekron's mom.

It's been a couple years since I last watched it. I really need to get a DVD version; my VHS copy is almost worn out.

Sometimes the old hat is the best hat

*yawn*

No love for grabnar?

Tor

who are the top left and right barbs?

1 reply in and we already have a winner.

I'm an atheist and I fucking favor Samson. No need of axes and swords to murder-rage a thousand.

It only took two posts to get to the best choice. I didn't think it too many.

NO ONE POSTS FAFHRD?

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

I'm not seeing any muscularity.

Fafhrd is the best Barbarian in literature. He gets more ragey in the final books but he is still the best, and he has a best buddy.

This debate is over.

I see Guts as more of a Fighter.

>This issue is not whether or not Christ was poor, but whether or not the church *should* be poor.
>This debate is over.

Go back to Rome in your rickety cart and keep thinking you know what a barbarian is you bloated prick. You favour the barbarian fantasied of by the fat and secure merchant, the gold-smelling churchman. You only think that's true because someone sold the idea to you, not by your own experience. Go back to your smelling salts and scented baths, squeaking 'oh, what a barbarian' every time your masseur hits your special spot.

Fafhrd all the way, man. This is the guy that accidentally kickstarted a religion because he was mad someone stole his booze.

So should I read these books? If so, where should I start?

I love you.

The Grey Mouser is the best Rogue too.

Great bait, but Fafhrd trumps Conan.

if thats a barbarian then clearly elric is a barbarian as well which makes him the best barbarian.

>Fafhrd trumps Conan

I'm so mad right now I am starting to think that I might qualify for this thread.

They technically have a chronology, but you can read in any order. I love the Cloud of Hate, but Lean Times in Lankhmar is also good.

No, Elric is a sorcerer with an enchanted sword that gives him strength.

Fritz Liber is a way better author then Robert E. Howard. Both are pretty imaginative but Fritz is leagues ahead.

I've read a few of the Leiber books, I was asking about Gotrek and Felix.