Is this it? How will crypto ever recover?

Is this it? How will crypto ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/935329447594541056?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2636640.0
arstechnica.com/science/2017/12/with-bowie-playing-on-the-radio-elon-musk-plans-to-launch-his-tesla-to-mars/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It means we are the early adopters. If people like Elon did not learn about bitcoin yet.

BTC is the penny stocks of the 80's. I doubt many CEO's concern themselves with commodity trading unless it's to do futures trading to secure material for their product. Even then, I doubt they'd handle that stuff.

>gets government benefits
>*teleports behind you*
>heh, nothing crypto kid

it means elon is a top level troll

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/935329447594541056?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Christ your autism is thick. He’s saying it’s a scam.

IMO this is good, r/futurology redditors will stay poor. What a cuck if he doesn’t think blockchain tech is useful.

Crypto deserves to be turned back into cold hard cash

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2636640.0

its obviously a joke

We have Bcash for that

>haha im a martian
HAHAHA TROLOLOLOL WELL MEMED MY FRIEND TOP KEK PICKLE RIIIIICCCKKK

kek

arstechnica.com/science/2017/12/with-bowie-playing-on-the-radio-elon-musk-plans-to-launch-his-tesla-to-mars/

holy shit how can one person be this fucking stupid
it's sarcasm you dip

these normies will believe anything to justify buying at 20k

You fucking retard

Imagine being these two brainlets lol.

he should have kept the btc with all the money he is burning at tesla they could have funded his next hair transplant or chin implant

I get the feeling this guy kind of a dummy irl

What the fuck is r/futurology and how do you know about that. Get the fuck back there

crypto will be fine, the top 10 wont. When they all pop people wont be able to cash out and theyll just funnel it into shitcoin alts... just join PND groups and look for low mcap NOT already pumped coins, there's no way to lose. Shit like SIA NAV and CND are good picks for a week or so

Slowly, once futures are bought and sold at high volume and traders are content to squeeze out points on the spread. You guys got btfo by contracts expiring and incoming tax obligations. 3rd Fri of January you'll get another slap if Bitcoin tries to stay above 11k. Then, at bitcoin's legacy cryptos gain purchase, the slow climb should begin. That's my best guess anyway.