What’s the best exchange and why is binance such shit?

What’s the best exchange and why is binance such shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D6gmgCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

binance kek

wtf is that thing?

>and why is binance such shit?
Literally steals coins from you by making you not able to trade whole stacks so you're left with these fractions that you can do nothing with.

I'm left with like 0.96 IOTA after I sold my bags, that's over $3 lost

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

>concerned about $3
You are a full blown retard.

then send me $3 worth of a crypo of your choice you fucking faggot

This. Think big man.
But I must admit holding 0.9 bnt on finance and not being able to sell it was a surprise.

lol ive been stuck with 0.95 since selling at the $5 pump. If binance had the option to give back all these tiny amounts cluttering up my list I would use it.

binance

I didn't realise it until I saw a shill thread today but there's actually some small exchanges with really slow trading and low volume but the arbitrage is absolutely fucking mental... like make way more than tryign to trade shitcoins all day... discord.gg/D6gmgCY

I have like 10 coins that have fractions in them but it sums up for a few tenners. It's pretty fucking frustrating how that works like that. I mean are they gonna transfer them to their account on some point or what the fuck am I supposed to do with the fractions? I can't really sell them because I would need to buy say 1.2 iotas to sell 2 full but I would lose money by paying fees back and forth REEEEEEEEEEE.

Has anyone figured out how to get these fractions out?

had this on another shitty exchange. i think all you can do is hodl and hope for it to pump until its worth something and you can sell it.

Anybody used polonix? What is best change for monero?

But they don't allow selling fractions on Binance. I tried to buy their altcoin for paying fees called BNB with say IOTA which I have 0.96 laying around from trading but it won't allow me to sell it because I would need a full IOTA for a trade. When Binance fixes this issue it will be very good service but until then I have those little shit of fractions laying around for nothing.

How much btc did you spend to fuck her?

biz seems to post 4/10 with cowtits like it's their dream

More like 1/10

It's called realistic expectations buddy. Uglies belong to uglies

I'd still milk those cowtits

>But they don't allow selling fractions on Binance
yet.
if iota was worth $100+, you would be able to sell 0.96.

For me the best exhange si Coinbase, you can buy all the cryptocurrency there. They even invented a new one last week but I think it's not finish so you can't buy it now. It's call bitcoin cash I think it is made by coinbase themself

also for example on bitfinex you cant buy/sell less than 6 iota. thats just because these are cheap currencies that were worth a few pennies just some weeks ago and some have have blown up since. the exchanges take some time to readjust the minimum tradable according to its value

>get some referral links out
>.0000007 iota was deposited in your account
at least it's not ripple

>if iota was worth $100+, you would be able to sell 0.96.

I'll take "things that'll never happen"?
>$275bn+ market cap
>shitcoin