sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-2337c99d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i fucking hope so

Thanks just bought 100k

nah

not until mainnet

nice sell walls you got there.

That's nothing compared to the ones we had a couple days ago

what is the actual purpose of a sell wall? fairer distribution opportunity?

wat

Whales keeping the price low to accumulate

This is scary, I went all in and I don't want that to be the end :(

sell walls are good you fucking sperg because there is no such thing as a "sell wall" moron
it's all fake

Oh damnit

this shit is dumping back to 2 dollars where it belongs.

(*except there's a shitload of people wanting to sell)

Op has no logic
Tfw bought a meme since it was mooning around this time before

this shitty scamcoin with 30x ico price is going back to 10 cents

i told them not to buy.. they didn't listen.

fuck off retarded newfag

wtf charts are you guys looking at. we rich, nocoiners

The One minute chart, that's the only one matters

Pajeet is shilling again for god knows what reason. I really wish I knew what his real problem with this coin was.

Its double topped recently not really sure if its the time to get in.

I went all in on this at around $3.7...

Truly hope this goes to $5 in a week or two.

Let me share a little tip regarding ICX. It gets my boi pussy so dripping wet I have to wear a tampon

lol this will go way beyond $5 next year, I wouldnt sell this if I were you. This is literally ETH except fast, they have their own smart contract language and everything that makes it its own platform

Koreafag here from the last thread. Bought $200 worth (more like $150 after assrape fees from CEX.io to buy BTC first) and it's only gone down.

I feel so dumb. Is there a reason no one in korea actually talks about this coin?

Start talking in Sat because your 5$ prediction means Nothing if BTC drops to 8k

It's still a fairly new project.

Investing isn't about small changes over a few days. Give it a few months

Bought 414 ICX at 29500 sats.
Bought 355 ICX at 27110 sats.

Me stupid.

what is the marketcap of this coin? does anyone know?

Saw this thread last night next to the TRON thread
Bought 1200 usd worth crashes 30% 8 hours later
Why shills, why?

Yeah no way I'm selling. Got only 500 tho.

bought at .0028 ETH and held for 3 days

what app is this?

Delta, highly recommended, blockfolio is shit

ICX coming in hard. Sell walls don't mean shit to this coin

moonin rn

here we go boys

I would recommend buying in now if you actually want to buy the dip for once. This won't stay down for long as we've seen every few days

i have a sell order at 3130. not sure if i should put it lower

Asian market is waking up now

To the Moon!!!!

Kek

Can confirm it's almost midnight just woke up.

Nobody is talking about? Everybody is hyping Koreans pumping it though.

Damn it did I fall for a meme?

Every thread on biz has been shilling how ICX is "holding so strong" during the BTC crash but on the real its down nearly a fucking dollar in the past 24 hours

wtf man

>13k to 10k in 24 hours
>We holding so stronk

clearly we were on a bull run but isnt 4.30 to 3.30 in 24 hours a bit extreme?

Is this because BTC is in its death throes?

were at 3.55 and currently mooning

>tfw bought 100 for 5800 yesterday

I fell for the meme

wait until mainnet on nye u adhd retard. this shit will fly to mars

bro this is not even on the large Korean exchanges yet.

mainnet, DEX, and wallet coming soon

>This is the next ETH
Oh give me a break every shitcoin is proclaimed that title, instead of calling that how about telling us how it will be the next ETH instead of falsely claiming it is going to be the next ETH back up your claim with proof.

And have a Merry Christmas.

TheLoop/ICON has actually been structured and planned from the ground up as a functioning business- similar to IBM/Hyperledger. They go to companies(and Universities, organizations, hospitals, etc.) and show them how blockchain technology can help streamline their systems and save them money. They sell them a customized blockchain product. TheLoop does all the development. Implementation, and support for these companies. Depending on what the company wants, TheLoop can build them a private blockchain that fits their needs - and then if it benefits the business/customers it can link directly to the public ICON chain. This structure makes it much easier and safer for companies to adopt the technology. ICON’s list of partners is already one of the largest in the cryptocurrency world and is going to grow very quickly once they’re up and running at full steam.

This is the future of how blockchains will spread in businesses and how blockchain providers will work. Korea is far ahead of all others when it comes to public development of this idea.

The only blockchain/blockchain provider that can compete with this type of business plan is IBM’s Hyperledger, and they don’t have a public chain- which massively cuts down on utility and adoption, among other things. The network is the most important part of a blockchain. And as we learned from the growth of the internet, private networks have their uses, but it’s the public network where the real value lies.

TLDR: ICON isn’t the Korean Ethereum- it’s far superior. ICON is the Korean IBM/Hyperledger with a public blockchain and even more utility.

Holding this, SALT, and HST. comfy as fuck.

This coin looks like Lambo on the op

The gook patrol will arrive in 7 hours

btc dropping while icx is gaining sat value.

this coin is a fucking beast user.

who cares about ICX when you can sign up and get 100 FREE Sphere tokens valued at $1 per 20 tokens at launch, sign up or literally regret missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime

sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-2337c99d

Can’t wait till this coin is pegged against KRW instead of shitcoin

>$5 of shitcoin
>opportunity of a lifetime

Xd ????

Read the whitepaper, it definitely has potential.

woori bank will issue a coin on the icx blockchain to be pegged to krw.

not icx u brainlet lol. that would put us under ico

Right now 18% of the circ cap is locked away until main net is released. A lot of it is from stratigic investors, but i am worried that a bunch If them will take profit. what's your guess?

Nevertheless this willst least be 10-30 dollar in the next months.

90% of strategic investors already got their tokens + min has handpicked them all for the longterm.

this will moon after mainnet to pluto with krw pairing on coinone user.

Thanks for the detailed write up.

after the mainnet is rolled out, the current supply should show on CMC and put it somewhere in top 20 market cap coins right?

i guess that's when the fomo will start

I can’t believe it only dipped to the mid 2500s. This is one fucking resilient coin.

No, you just broke the number one rule of trading, which is “buy low, sell high”. However, I am 99.99% certain it will go beyond your buying price, user.

mhm

Too bad satoshis cant buy me a sandwich. We are down 80 cents since yesterday.

Looks like we've dipped about equally as much as anything else. BTC shitting itself and everyone suffers

Yes, but BTC will eventually climb back up. I’m not as worried about my USD value as I am my BTC value. BTC won’t stay at 13,000-14,000 for long.

My portfolio has stayed in the same range during this whole shitstorm. It really makes my juicy boi pussy sopping wet.

no youre genius,
hodl this for a year, your future self would be so happy

all right bros, i just bought in. you can all dump on me now i guess...

Ur gonna make it

i put my life savings in this and i won't sell until i get 10-20x returns. hopefully it happens in a year or two because i literally have $0 in my retirement fund now.

As did I

Let’s meet up in seoul to celebrate in 6 months

user. listen to me u sad little kunt. delete blockfolio, come back in 2 weeks and enjoy massive gains.

if you check the price every few minutes u will do mistakes. this coin is being controlled by whales and they like to shake noobs off for every single icx

also check the price just for the lolz and comfy feels in 2 weeks but hold it for 50 more weeks for ferraris and boats

yeah i'll do that thanks for the advice

i live in seoul, i heard my classmates talking about this coin two days ago so i've been watching it. i wish i had bought in right away.

Muh dick is diamonds just thinking about how Koreans will really start pumping it once it hits CoinOne.

I’m going on exchange to KU next sem, where do you go??

30 bucks by February bros

what happens if btc doesnt recover :(

oh that's a good uni i have a lot of relatives that go there. i go to SKKU atm.

So the "mainnet" is going live, but right now it's a ERC20 token? How does this work? They're going to create a hard fork?

i don't think so. i had a coin that was kinda like this before. basically, when the real token comes out, all you have to do is transfer your tokens to their new wallet and they get converted.

Then we all go down in flames temporarily, until a new king reclaims the throne (ETH/XRP).

Why trade this with btc pair? Why not use eth?

lower volume

Wish I could DM you :—(

And the wallet can be used on ledger S or trezor?

Sorry im a newfag but why is that bad?

should i sell my VTC at a sats loss and put it in this? I already have a position in ICX but i would like to do more and at the moment VTC are my heaviest bags

Have 100 of these. Am I going to make it??

I sold my vtc a few days ago and now I’m up 2x