Can someone tell me whether I should buy at 2000 sats? I just don't understand how it can keep going up...

Can someone tell me whether I should buy at 2000 sats? I just don't understand how it can keep going up. Are (((they))) going to dump 1000's of BTC in seconds and crash it to zero like they did with Bcash a few days ago?

I have to sleep now, and I don't want to buy in only to wake up with a 90% loss. Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

verge-blockchain.info/richlist
discord.gg/5GeD2DY
discord.gg/mgSjeYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing special about it. Verge is Dogecoin with TOR slapped on it by an amateur developer. It leaks people's IPs. McAfee pumped it by promoting it.

Lmao, shitcoin being inflated with dumb money shilled by McAfee, have fun bagholding.

it's a pumped shitcoin.Don't buy it now user it's too alte

Let's see :
> No information about the team
> Delayed a couple of times
> Nothing special
> New money + we talking mega mega whales in this coin.
> 95% owned by huge whales
Is buying a x45 in 2 weeks a good idea?

McAfee didn't pump it from 1000 sats to 2000 sats. There is more going on than that.

I have been trading this shitcoin since it was 20 sats. I just don't know how stable it is now. I don't understand how this is possible.

Nothing wrong with making a good 2x more.
Wraith is releasing in 2 3 days that's when dump will happen

Don't hold verge for the long term. The developer is some graffiti artist who slapped tor on dodgecoin and is clueless about security. Mcafee is a paid pumper so don't take that retard seriously.

pretty much, other coins developed by this mongoloid have backdoors in the wallet. if someone can look at verge they will likely find the same fingerprints of failure.

Just imagine having been in the know about the pump. People must have gone from poorfag to millionaire in a week.

> 95% owned by huge whales

proof it

please calculate those numbers again...
42 + 12 + 6 + 4 is definitely not 95

so this site is fucking shit

Yeah these poor FUD seem to be coming from people with Down Syndrome

I still don't know whether Verge is a huge scam or not. The dev is a complete asshole that doesn't answer fairly to constructive criticism and has blamed the delay of Wraith on outsiders. High risk high reward I guess.

except its real, verge-blockchain.info/richlist

it's only a really bad scam

they can't even calculate

instead

discord.gg/5GeD2DY

oops that's the shit one

discord.gg/mgSjeYs

You shouldn't
/thread

xspec beats it in every feature. This coin is pumped so hard, though I guess I'm salty for selling so long ago.