Belarus Legalizes Cryptocurrencies and ICOs – Tax-Free for Five Years

How hard is it to get Belaruse citizenship?

>Alexander Lukashenko, has signed a decree which legalizes cryptocurrencies, initial coin offerings (ICOs), and smart contracts. All crypto transactions and related income, including from mining, will be tax-free for the next five years.

news.bitcoin.com/belarus-legalizes-cryptocurrencies-icos-tax-free/

not this hard i'd say, you'll be absolutely fine
also, Minsk is a very clean city and has relatively low crime rates compared to other CIS coutries.
And living costs, of course

the madman, it's even close as fuck to where I live, and I can also understand them well enough, and the waifus are top tier

This guy is cool. He hates faggots and makes crypto tax free. 10/10 would move to Belarus again.

Taкoй вoт вoпpoc, yёбывaть ли из paшки в бeлapycь тeпepь или и тyт c тaкcaми вcё нopм?

MEANWHILE IN NAZILAND AKA BURGERLAND AKA TRUMPVILLE LOOOOOL BTFO IDIOTS

come to belarus for tax haven, stay for potatoes

Кapтoшкa + кpиптa = Любoвь

kek

LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAVE

LAND OF THE FEE HOME OF THE SLAVE

your taste in belarusian girls is rubbish, look at this one she's the real cutie.

>your taste in belarusian girls is rubbish, look at this one she's the real cutie.
top kek

thanks just bought a plane ticket, now do i pretend to be straight

don't worry they'll cure you at the airport

So you're saying I can throw some currency at homeless gay belarus bois and be their crypto daddy?

Дa пoдoхoжный жe вce paвнo бyдeт, кaкaя нaхyй paзницa? Hихyя нe знaчит этa лeгaлизaция

Lithuania is rightful Polish clay

>your taste in belarusian girls is rubbish, look at this one she's the real cutie.
looks like mila kunis with downs syndrome

pleb

the fuck do I care?

>mfw belarus is a part of union state of russia and belarus
they always were guinea pigs for our law system

>come to Belarus
>get jailed because you can't be a NEET
>get jailed for clapping
kek

no gays allowed in belarus.sorry.