Post your proprietary promising chirstams sepcial TA

Very bullish Chuck and Sandal forming on TRX

And also XVG has extremely bullish goytrap forming

What does this mean you chart wizard

clear indication that TRX is going to pass starbucks in volume on summer 2016. 1 tron will be worth minimum 1 mcafee follower by EOY. No matter whan core cucks say, cashies have been right all along.

Wizard i dont understand

Nice, just bought 100k?

Ok guyz, found a clear snake pattern on the korean macdonlads cryptocoin.

Bitcoin cash is going to drop from 14k to 2k because of this. All the money will pour in to bitcoin.

because of korean national sambaday all this will pour in to ICX

3000 billion sats market cap broken easily in the next 1hour 24minutes, especially with the coinburn on 2026

blast off normocoin, this thread is only for massive white sharks like me who have followed biz (thus _been in crypto_) since september 2017. I have accumulated such wealth by riding elliot waves I could crash dragonchains price in a matter of years

should have waited for the fork

stop memeing me

do FUN

MASSIVE SANTAHAT PATTERN ON BITCOIN OLD! Trend reversal bounce when wallstreet runs out of money next sunday!

So TA is like augury, right? Or is it more like tasseography?

I'm not sure if TRX is showing a cup with handle continuation pattern. The bottom of the 'U' shape shows a very sharp 'V' shaped bottom, this usually is to be considered as too sharp which wouldnt let it qualify.

A smoother 'U' shape at the bottom of the cup would be more so an ideal shape.

Although this is crypto and is fucking retarted so take what you will from that

I thought this was obvious?

Theyre website has the new partnership with LINK so they can integrate FUN with NCPG. Its a HUGE one, since, becaue gambling will n longer be a problem thanks to FUN. And LINK will totally rebuild NCPG:s website with HTLM5.

This will MARS SO FAST, that it will actually shift us to the past and we'll be stuck in a LOOP OF ETERNAL GAINS!!!!

Fun price prediction?

Tron is from china, they dont know english thats why the U is a bit weird

>> snow on

if enough traders are doing it, its both. even though MCO is a clear scam

CMElls like a christmas bubble ;D

thanks?

I only came here in october 2017 pleaze be nice or ima go tell that youre picking on me

you can turn it off? how

prove it with your very own christmas TA