People enjoy this?

Putting these things together sucks, hopefully playing the game makes up for it.

You didn't need to buy them to figure that out, most places let you borrow some for a test game.

and another WAAC fag is born.

It's a lot harder when you put them together upside down.

Don't see why Australians like complaining about putting stuff together.

It's hard to build models when you're constantly fighting off giant spiders and emu rape gangs.

Try assembling them right-side-up

Fuck off then

> emu rape gangs
JUST LIKE IN MY JAPANESE ANIMES

Never seen anything actually featuring emus.
Kangaroos, on the other hand...

>collecting warhammer for the gameplay

Shit dude I was just meming.
You need Jesus or something

No sir, I'm a machinist by trade and I dig the fluff. I'm also a faggot since I can't manage to post a picture correctly.

Looks like they finally made those antigravity boots

How the hell have your paints not spilled?

No, those are what the Primaris jump-pack marines are wearing. Those guys are just ordinary Skitarii.

Eh i find assembling and painting them fun, but don't really care for the lore.

Eh, basic assembly drives me nuts.

But conversions are super fun.
Painting is both fun and tedius.
Game is fun and fun.

>Game is fun and fun.
>40k

Gotta agree. I love playing the game, i love painting the minis, i can at least deal with the gluing process, but the sprue cutting, filing, and mold line removal drives me up the fucking wall. Most annoying part of the hobby.

Do you put this little effort into other aspects of your life, or do you save being this shit just for Veeky Forums?

I dont belive you, why you lie on internet?

Puting them together, conversions are most fun. Actual game involves human who in my case are often WAAC and I like fluffy wacky armies...so I get destroyed a lot.

It's not exactly that. Primaris jumpers have impact dampeners.

Don't worry, painting makes up for it

Yeah putting models together on your ceiling can be a real pain, I know it though, had to go through the same experience, I think we all have at one time or another

My advice: and how I got past the issues I was having while assembling models, Try building them on a table on the floor, instead of hanging upside down from the roof

I know it sounds crazy, but it actually helped me a lot when I was about to give up

Nowadays, whenever I need to build models, I just tell myself, it'll be easier on the table than the ceiling,
This change in attitude for me has really helped me progress in my modelling, and I daresay my gameplay too

A part of me still misses those days of getting plastic bits or shavings in my eyes, and adhesives in my mouth, but heck, we all have to find our own way

Anyway, I'm sorry for ranting so much, and heck, I know some folks who still enjoy working upside down on the ceiling, but for me, Best thing I ever did was give it up, I'd say give it a try. Next time, before you start working on them, just put away your ladder and harness, and pull out a table and chairs, give it a go

I hope you find your own path, and I hope my advice is some help to you

Good luck to you, hope you have yourself a good one

If you hate the hobby aspect of it there are lots of painting services out there if you are willing to pay.

That is my favorite part.

I even enjoy putting together badly cast metal models that I need to pin and gap fill with greenstuff.

>I dont belive you, why you lie on internet?
[Motsu Aki] Kangaroo Oyako wa Hatsujouki

This isn't a kangaroo, this is just a woman with an abnormally amazing lower half