discord.gg/AVTEpC6
discord.gg/qJns5cd
discord.gg/u7K3py
discord.gg/sNTXyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ripple

tether u retard

DGB

just make sure to join the pump discord chat. pretty easy to make profit if we cooperate and beat the normies

discord.gg/AVTEpC6

XMR, XDN, XRP

Bitbean

XLM has been holding up pretty well, so far anyway.

Tether if you want to keep ur fiat value
Satoshi madness if sats

Dash doesn't and won't have any of the problems Bitcoin currently has (stuck transactions, sky-high fees, gridlocked in goverance) thanks to master idea.

It's worth nothing that litecoin monero etc will have these same problems if they get big.

Ripple is currently the worst decliner in the top 5, it's not bouncing back like two days ago.

Verge is currently holding at +27%, down from +60% two days ago. Best bet is XVG at the moment.

USD
It’s a federal reserve coin, heavily manipulated and pre mined but goes up when cryptos crash.

What happened to measuring in satoshis? Lol

Ironically enough XVG and SC

XLM will have fiat exchanges pop up pretty soon in January

Over christmas though.. i'd do fiat but im pretty sure id miss a chance on the dip and lose my position. Plus I rather hodl for a year and get 2000%

This

kek. He's not wrong

JUST. EXIT. PND. EARLY. ITS. NOT. THAT. HARD. BTC IS TRASH

discord.gg/qJns5cd
discord.gg/u7K3py
discord.gg/sNTXyY

USDT

Doge is resistant as fuck.

Try usd.

ironically LINK

USD
its is always equivalent to 1 USD and backed up 1:1 by USD

DOGE's cyclical pump won't be interrupted by bitcoin crashing loudly. ARK seems to be holding up quite well at the moment.

FUCK. OFF. PAJEET.

XVG and DGB dump crash will be the nail in the coffin for our train down to sub 10k

idiots falling for the bull trap and FOMOing hard just to get their positions in are so blind, god damn you all deserve to get burnt

this board really need flags
and to ban mentioning discord

Eth

Pot fucking coin
PotCoin

Is there really people selling altcoins for tether when btc is droping by 10 % ?
And what they do after ? Fomo back in ??

Dash is also an instamined scam shitcoin.