Alright assholes. How do we effectively combine Mad Max with dinosaurs?

Alright assholes. How do we effectively combine Mad Max with dinosaurs?

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

>Mad Max
>but instead of cars it's dinosaurs
Done.

A lot of inspiration from Orks.

CAME HERE TO POST THIS, YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD!!!!!!!!

Okay, here's my ridiculous attempt at creating the lore for Mad Rex

>Jurassic Park style, they're able to clone dinosaurs again
>Dinosaur cloning becomes so popular that not only is the military sending giant death dinos to fight wars, but you can buy your own pet dinosaurs if you have the money for it. Tiny raptors for the kids, the giant guys for the rich.
>What humanity didn't realize is that the meteor that killed the dinosaurs wasn't an accident
>Somehow, through SCIENCE or magic or whatever, there is a positive correlation between the number of dinosaurs on a planet and the number of meteors that hit it.
>Earth reduced to a desert world from a barrage of space rocks and fire.
>Bing bang boom, everyone rides dinosaurs now and fights each other.

>>Somehow, through SCIENCE or magic or whatever, there is a positive correlation between the number of dinosaurs on a planet and the number of meteors that hit it.
>>Earth reduced to a desert world from a barrage of space rocks and fire

I love this.

A large meteorite fell on earth, causing the death of most dinosaurs. Prey dinosaurs, especially hte large ones had all but disappeared.
Few large carnivore dinosaurs, along with many smaller ones, survived.
In a desolate landscape they had to live in brutal cannibalistic and violent societies, where anyone can be prey or predator.
In this world, a dinosaur is on the road...

Robot dinosaurs.

predation?

fpbp

Turok?

>Necromancer
>Animate Dead on oil

I mean yeah

>Animate Dead on oil
>you get nothing because you cast it on soulless plant matter

Hooray

mine is a patheistic setting, dumbass.

>cyberpunk world collapses
>nuclear war happens
>ai's that are still (somewhat) functional desperate to save humanity and keep the ecosystem from collapsing
>only tool that reliably gives them control is to take over "jurassic parks" that haven't crumbled (because all military and civilian grade genetic laboratories were either nuked or looted to hell for medicine) and use the prehistoric animals and plants to keep the ecosystem going

Oh yeah, childhood memories rushed in when I read OP.

Man, this was some weird game for a ten year old to have free acess to.

Dark Sun

Fucking RIFTS my man

Yeah the war boys are very Ork-ish already

Dark Sun