Anyone wanna sell 10 or so raiblocks for 4.5 usd/16pln?

Anyone wanna sell 10 or so raiblocks for 4.5 usd/16pln?

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=33B05650BF6EBCDB0B58312DE5604BE3B528F90751FC11B6C7630829458B7ED2
media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/
hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b
medium.com/@thedrbits/why-i-also-find-iota-deeply-alarming-99d4f2da3282
medium.com/@ercwl/iota-is-centralized-6289246e7b4d
raiblocks.net/page/representatives.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtopiłeś, polaczku

No, Fuck off.
Late ass motherfucker.

Nie chciałbyś może sprzedać?

Cmon it will surely fail. you should sell guys

I bought 8 raiblocks when it was 1.2 dollars. Now it's worth about 36 dollars hehe

Fucking poorfags

Ain't selling shit until 2025

Fuck off with that pasta.

Nice

Cmon man just 10.
You will buy yourself something.

Why don't you buy at bitgrail or mercatox?

O shit u t prob right m8

mid january to end of february will be enough for $100-$500 per single xrb imo

The fees and hustle man.
Plus isn't withdrawal like at least 100 xrb?

under 100 there is a fee. don't know how much.

That's extremely optimistic... Where do you even get these figures from

Just wanna skip the middle man.
Anyone?

The withdrawal limit has been lowered to 10 XRB.

Bitgrail there are no fees, and the minimum is 10xrb for withdrawal...
BTW we're probably getting listed on KuCoin if everything goes right, maybe in 1 or 2 weeks.

Mercatox has a fee for withdrawal, 2 XRB I think.

Did not know that. But where do you send the xrb. Wallets are hard to find at the moment.

But I have to like go through btc right?

It's Christmas, so fuck it. Give me your XRB address.

Just leave it on the exchange, till they have a light wallet, or download the official one, i'd buy a bigger amount than just 10, even if it goes to a hundred dollars you'll still have only a 1000 dollars, i mean even in Poland that's not that much right?

Wow thx
xrb_35b3s1dff31y3
f4xswq65zjos1k3xo5q
y96uxu3xku1dc3i5ddes
6w88y5nu

Sent. Merry Christmas.
raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=33B05650BF6EBCDB0B58312DE5604BE3B528F90751FC11B6C7630829458B7ED2

So like if you wanna usd in exchange it's gonna be a little longer. But i will deliver.

im holding about 80 xrb at the moment.

Nah don't worry about that, it's a gift, user.

shit, you have a lot.
you could send ltc, or bch, then sell it for btc, then buy xrb with it.

Wait you mean like for free? :D

xrb_1fhmw9gtyw1iyrxk4j3c9xedbmxtqi1k6996rn19xade3zygroxoxmrri8h9

Merry christmas, you must be so comfy right now!

Yup.

O my god thx man u r the best :D
Marry Christmas

I am.
It's amazing.
I can't thank u enough
:D

I mean this guy of course
GRZ8QMDd

Merry Veeky Forumsmas user
and a happy new year

xrb_1o31p6461w6g4ahnagguxmfxim6g854x7spyu66yqawfpii6zg6kwpag1u9g

this scam shit with half a dev is tanking right now
why would you want to buy it for 4.5 if it's under 4 now ?
>it'll be under $2 after new year

Dude, you would be truly awesome if you acutally did it - xrb_1n5eberofxqr3ogeutmn1cnga4o8yzpf5zzpcgo7ztbjygho5mab36a7nwte

everyone commented here will get banned now because of faggot mod

>fuck you kurwa OP

xrb_14hj8znaub6k3m818r7chsfchxzuc1rpt4gx6ruxstukgmgmwubyrgq59szb

And Merry Christmas!

>Generous user gives one polish user a few XRB and the greedy pajeets suddenly pop up to beg

if you knew anything about the distribution of this coin, you'd know the pajeets are the whales

Post 'em

xrb_35enc15tbj6yx1ginz1smsxmj6xainkjzkbkiwyhdf6sxpm6ihn4a1ycp4wm

marry christmas user

Sorry, friends, but I just thought I'd give OP some, not everyone. Don't get yourself banned for begging.

Honestly, I don't think pajeets were ever that much into the coin. It had by far the most Venezuelans and Vietnamese in my experience, but most of them would either just solve captchas for a living (meaning they'd sell them for BTC shortly after getting them) or just waste it away on raigames.

There's likely a couple of third-world whales out there due to a couple of captcha-solving pools ran by them, but I think most whales are just people with money who gobbled up the third-worlders' coins.

kek, I still remember how the Vietnamese people on raigames would laugh at me when I told them I believed in XRB.

i bought 773 myself at a buck something. wanted to do it sooner but pajeet exchanges.. so what was the deal.. was this some meme game coin with third worlders?

It's fine bro, thought I would try since its christmas

I also hold small bag of xrb too but no idea when to sell. What is your target sell price?

>was this some meme game coin with third worlders?
No, not quite. Distribution was done through a faucet where you had to solve captchas to get coins. For people in really shitty countries, it would often be a lot more profitable to sit at their PCs solving these captchas day in and day out instead of having actual jobs, so the userbase was virtually all third-worlders for the longest time. Raigames is a place to gamble with XRB and it was, and probably still is, full of Vietnamese gambling addicts.

Whenever the faucet or whatever had issues, they'd basically all raid the Slack with retarded questions and insults. Actually, the reason Cryptopia delisted it was supposedly because they'd get spammed with death threats and shit from these people.

>What is your target sell price?
I don't have a specific target, but I'm looking to cash out a significant portion of my crypto portfolio soon, so I'm hoping we get a decent exchange listing soon so that I can start reducing my position without having to go through the current ones.

Is there even a meek chance for raiblocks to be a superior implementation of IOTA?

IOTA devs have a nice idea, but have problems delivering.

Why not take it from their hands and make something better, given the raiblocks dev talent.

It'll be like XRP and XLM. XRP was the first implementation, XLM does almost the same thing but is better and is not encumbered with the history of fights created during attempts at getting visibility.

xrb_3s87hw8i15mnip5syiys1eeywqon6nnjayksujxer7nph4f7zidckfeqqgew

Whales itt helping out poorfags?
yes please

Btw this shit feels so simple to send and recieve , it just feels good .

All beggingfags reported

It doesnt count as begging on christmas , gtfo what are you a muslim ?

“Our response to "A Cryptocurrency Without a Blockchain Has Been Built to Outperform Bitcoin"” by Joi Ito, Director of the MIT Media Lab .
media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/

“Why I find IOTA deeply alarming” by Nick Johnson, Ethereum developer.

hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b

“Why I also find IOTA deeply alarming” by Daniel Rice, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain developer

medium.com/@thedrbits/why-i-also-find-iota-deeply-alarming-99d4f2da3282

“IOTA is centralized” by Eric Wall,

medium.com/@ercwl/iota-is-centralized-6289246e7b4d

I'm assuming xrb is small portion of your portfolio?

xrb is like 95% of my portfolio, I want to diversify but the price is steadily rising and showing no signs of stopping

Polish people, the pajeets of europe

When did you get in to acquire a mil? The very beginning?

Why wouldn't it count on christmas?
How not not making the community into a designated shitting street as a gift.

xrb_1m7oq4xzxyu7bjrujgeunkgc51dgzdyxeag4w1z39jx1z5nu46ge9rbzbtoi

Thank you senpai

raiblocks.net/page/representatives.php

Nevermind it's fake kek, ofc

It used to be a pretty small portion, but it's turned into a rather large one due to how much XRB's been going up.

I discovered XRB through shills on Twitter. After researching it and liking what I saw, I decided to invest some. So from June to August, whenever I'd make a nice trade in some other alt and had a BTC or two to spare, I'd buy some XRB. Eventually I had 1m and settled with that. The initial investment adds up to 23 BTC, which was $65k at the time.

If you came to that conclusion because no one with that exact amount isn't on the rich-list then that's simply because my coins are spread out over multiple accounts.

Lel he posted a link to the transaction.

dude it's call xrB not xrp. xrp is ripple

Right, sorry. I swapped account balance with wallet balance. Well, thanks for donating to those in need user and merry christmas

Please give me a merry Christmas.

xrb_3mroznpz3ejus8i55pad4m9h3js75ataymmm6ycntysxnfe5zejfyk7sbnii