Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1601: Fully Automated Gay Space Communism Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Where can I get a companion who will follow my every order without question, no matter how good or evil or lewd it may be?

Ricrod?

Jumpers!
Did one of your Jumps have an confusing or unsatisfying ending? Or maybe not for you but for others in the setting?

No. But I applaud his use of bunnies for revenge.

'A Custom NPC' from 'Overlord (The series)'.

Assistant from NineToFive, she has low self esteem so you can bully here into doing things

Is there a downside to putting my mind and soul into a massive crystal held within my inner world? I mean nothing can really reach it without my ok as far as I know so my body is basically just a meat puppet at this point.

Isn't your inner world part of your soul?

How do you make sure that the Crystal is polished?
Will you hire attendants to polish you?

I imagine the drug in setting would take the form of a pill or consumable liquid, maybe an injection at a stretch. The setting really dosn't seem to have the tech to make proper hyperdermic needles, but there are ways around that, like Sea Urchin spines if you are really careful. Although I haven't heard much good about their reliability.
If you wanted to aerosolize it, I suppose there's no reason to stop you, just remmeber however that for it to work a person has to consume a full dose. Given how aerosolizing, unless it is sprayed right in a person's face, is going to have a lot of the cheimcial going somewhere else, you may need to aerosolize multiple doses in order to have sufficent concentration in the cloud to effect even one person.
If you have anymore questions, please, send them my way and I'll help as much as I can.

>Not my problem.
Heh, heh. This is going to be a great jump, Red. Thanks.
CP Vampires are the best jumps.

How do you jumpers deal with mommies and aunts from backgrounds besides drop-in?

Have you ever earned godhood with something other than CP?

Well you can go to your inner world from infernals, I have been building up a biggass compressed crystal of chi/ki/mana/spirit energy for a couple thousand years now in there so I was thinking of moving my vitals into it.

Magic. Alternately my cabbits.

Why bother asking, isn't it obvious? I lewd them.

I dont have them.

I kinda wish I did now.

>I'd there a downside to putting your soul inside of your soul
Seems kinda like dividing by zero.

Technically the high-powered Xianxia settings let you do that. All the CP purchases help you and make it possible/easier to achieve but don't actually give you the power itself, you still need to work hard on it. Maybe that's why I like the genre so much, come to think of it.

Seemed more like sealing it off to be unreachable to most people to me, then again you could be right.

I know what it's from. I'm saying that moving your soul into your soul makes no sense.

Pretty sure that won't make your soul any more unreachable then it already is.

Also keep in mind that turning yourself inside out might be a possibility and that's what happened to Malfeas.

There are several options for this in Death Note, Overlord (both the series and the games), one of the Fire Emblem jumps, Boku no Hero Academia, Overwatch, Batman: the Animated series, Code Geass.

There are several more out there, but I can't remember them right now.

Technically is inside of your soul. So it's fun toying with the idea of using perks like the one in Soul Eater to put your soul inside a structure inside the of it. You know, hiding your soul inside of your soul.

Make sure to hide the whole thing inside a duck's egg inside a hare inside a chest under an oak on an island in the middle of the ocean.

You're saying it like it is a bad thing on itself. Also, Malfeas world-body is not the same as having an Inner World.

>Me

Demon's Souls! I didn't really know how to deal with the big lug at the bottom of the world permanently, nor what to do about Allant. So in the end I just put some enchanted yellow tape around it's lair, and built a song tower in there with a looped recording of the Maiden's lullaby to keep it sleepy. As for Allant, he kept breaking out of all the dungeons I locked him in so in a panic I just locked him in a closet somewhere. Someone, somewhen, is going to come home looking for a spare pare of underwear only to find an XL-sized mad king.

All because I hadn't put my affairs in order properly, before skipping town with Yuria.

>everyone else

To this day, the inhabitents of Van Helsing!Transylvania have yet to solve the curious plague of spontaneous horse explosion that occured when I was challenging Dracula to a medieval drag race.

I reckon you should do it the other way around-why not reforge the big crystal into a massive divine construct like the Maidens' barque, or sorcerously hook it up Realm Defence Grid-style to your inner world?

You could have a shiny crystal moon sailing the skies of your soul! Very ergonomic interior design. Oh, and probably retain most of it's functions of course.

Um, a bunch of times? You may have to be more specific.

The same way I deal with fathers and uncles: They generally don't get involved in my true calling, so I'm content to play the dutiful, inexplicably successful but otherwise totally normal son until it's time to say goodbye. While forging wonders in the space between spaces or performing grand experiments on society itself-and skipping school. I'm not as proud as I used to be of being so distant, but I just know they'd never understand me.

It's when my mother/aunt is someone like Jubileus/Gaia (the Elder Goddess, NOT the traitor) that I make a genuine effort to balance family activities and my career.

>like it is a bad thing

It is though, it cripples the shit out of Malfeas

Ok lets try that again

was the phyrexia jump ever finished?

Nope

Stheno and Euryale are kinda cunts, to be honest.

Lancer Medusa is the only good purple loli.

Depends who they are. I've never really seen a background in a jump that gives you an interesting parent or anything, so you normally have to assume they're just random regulars.

>massive divine construct like the Maidens' barque

What is that?

Also I have a tenchi muyo tree goddess sitting in there with the power to draw on the bigass crystal already. She is in charge of keeping cabbits safe.

Inside out soul with body on the inside sounds neat but... not comfortable.

I already have the perk from eva that makes yojr body your soul, so going into my inner world is already putting a soul inside my soul. shenanigans!

So, if your soul is your body... Wouldn't putting your soul into a massive crystal imprison you in there?

It's one of the ships the Incarnae pilot around Creation's sky. Luna's is the moon, and the Sun's is...the sun.

What other myth based jumps exist besides King Arthur, Journey to the West, Greek Myth, and Viking Saga stuck to the original?

>Magic. Alternately my cabbits.

what they be?

>I dont have them.
>I kinda wish I did now.
so is it mostly drop-ins for you?

>It's when my mother/aunt is someone like Jubileus/Gaia (the Elder Goddess, NOT the traitor) that I make a genuine effort to balance family activities and my career.
interesting

>Have you ever earned godhood with something other than CP?
Would join the font and fountain way in Star Wars count?

Maid from Tomb Raider, Ghoul from VtMB.

I did not think of it like that. I guess just eating it would be better then.

That sounds kind of cool too.

So did that new star wars jump drop yet? I remember the maker saying they were going to post the bane stuff but I never saw it afterwards.

Not him but what is it from?

Lunar Akuma from Infernals, or the Deranged Fan from Batman TAS?

>Possibly?
M'kay. Cool.

>Sharp as normal, you'd need to crank it afterwards.
>The latter.
>GOOD.
DAMN YOU, RED. my poor cp budget...

I think he said he'd post it yesterday? But no, it didn't drop yet.

>what they be?
Cabbits are a race of creatures from tenchi muyo, they can be catrabbits or they can take humanoid form. They also may or may not be able to turn into massive tenchi muyo warships.

She can also turn into a mecha.

Terminator, you get a terminator programmed to follow your orders

I know exactly what to do in Tenchi Muyou now.

>Cabbits are a race of creatures from tenchi muyo, they can be catrabbits or they can take humanoid form. They also may or may not be able to turn into massive tenchi muyo warships.

thanks of the info

Malfeas was crippled by the surrendering oaths and soul-killing. Living inside the soul body is not a bad thing. Being incapable of leaving it and losing the soul that represented his power was.

Was there a charm that let you turn into a dragon while being a dragon-blooded like the Shintais that the Infernals have?

It's very, almost done. I just need one more item: The 600 CP one for the Army of Light origin.

How does your jumper wages war?

Some kind of ultimate, proto-typical Lightsaber Crystal? Perhaps something that can literally slice someones negative emotions away, and thus severing what connects them to the Dark Side? I would like to give a more canonical suggestion, but I only read the first book of the Bane Trilogy years ago, so I am at a loss.

Tell me about a time you lost control of your powers and caused humorous shenanigans.

Nope. Dragon-Blooded are also based on eastern-style dragons, not western ones like your pic.

With ludicrous amounts of dakka. And armies of robots led by demons.

Occasionally super-Tyranids, now that I have those.

Humor is relative, I guess.

Usually alone, making use of either magic or my superior physical capabilities to cut through my enemies. Or, if I'm in a more modern setting, I use a network of mercenaries, spies, politicians, and businesses to wreak havoc

The Marvel drawback made things difficult, to say the least. Less funny and more "oh my god, I'm sorry. Jesus, your leg, holy shit, oh my god, I can fix this I can fix this hold on... and they're dead. Shit"

Space magic, time magic and lots of clairvoyance to do precision strikes far away from the enemy's range before they can organize themselves.

War is not fun.

Uplifted local populace. Bestowable abilities/tech ftw.

Light side version of the ticks that heal/purify stuff instead of eating?

A growing lightsaber crystal geode garden so we can have a bunch of lightsaber crystals to make more sabers with to give to others. Random colors.

Or maybe a school to teach others the force?

So who is the nicest chaos god anyway? Yes I realize nice and chaos god shouldn't be in the same sentence.

I've already got a great purification item in an enhanced version of the Room of a Thousand Fountains.

The first is a nice one, the Korriban academy is already offered as a school that enhanced supernatural learning.

Nurgle, hands down.

Nurgle, probably?
They do call him Papa Nurgle.
You never hear about Papa Khorne.
Or Papa Tzeentch.
Or Papa Slaanesh.
Or Mama Slaanesh.
Okay you might hear about Mama Slaanesh, but that's a totally different thing.

Nurgle loves everyone.

Nurgle.

Khorne is esaily the second nicest, though. He used to have an honor code about not fighting civilians or the helpless, but later editions retconned that to prioritising worthier opponents for quality of bloodshed.

So what happens if I use something in place of a lightsaber crystal that is not just a normal crystal? What if I used like elemental crystals from final fantasy, they seem to come in all sizes and have weird magic effects.

Nurgle's hands down, but his gifts aren't exactly positive. The easiest to turn their gifts towards benevolent goals is probably Tzeentch since he doesn't particularly care what you do with your knowledge and daemon magic because it's ALL PART OF HIS KEIKAKU. And then Khorne because he's fine so long as you're slaughtering worthy opponents. Doesn't really matter who they are, so you could kill those who deserve it.

A small army of ninjas and Saiyans, supplemented by the undead hordes of people I've killed in the past.

That... is an excellent question, and one I'd also like to have the answer to (although the fact that by completing two SW jumps you can become a Force Conduit and create your own lead me to believe that it wouldn't work).

Eh, it depends on your style, really. And who do you want them to be nice to.

Papa Nurgle will probably be the one to cares the most for you, He will turn you into an immortal daemon no matter what, after all. Even if you lose your mind, and you become immune to all kinds of disease because you have them all and are the carrier of some super-magical ones and immune to pain because most of your organs have been rot and your body only functions due to Warp magic.

But the other gods can also be 'nice' to their followers and champions. Slaanesh is pain as much as he/she is pleasure. Khorne will give you cool stuff and will provide battlefields for you to drown in enemies, and he can recognize a good fighter.

And Tzeentch is nice until he stabs you in the back, and then does it again. And again. And again. But until your moment to get fucked comes, he gives a great deal of things and protection.

Also, both Khorne and Slaanesh have created unkilleable champions without them becoming daemon princes, if they like you enough. So, basically of them can be kind of nice in a pretty twisted way to their followers.

They just give you what is in their nature. Coming to a god of murder and knives to the face expecting to been given friendly hugs and basked of fruits is not what people would usually expect. Bone-crushing hugs that break through armor and basket of grenades on the other hand is more likely to happen.

The only concept of 'deserving' than Khorne can understand is someone capable of holding a weapon. So, his followers won't kill the weak and sick, but just because it's not worth their time. They probably will have the cultist slaving them anyway.

I guess whatever happens when you put a laser through that crystals. Maybe nothing, maybe you get a magical beam of light or maybe the crystal explodes.

So what are the opposing elements here? Does Lightning oppose Ice? What's the logic there?

Okay, it's Jumpable. Please point out errors and any other issues you have with it, I'll correct them and then post the finished version.

Precision and Definition is way too strong when it applies to every supernatural power you have. That sort of thing should be 600. If it's just Force stuff then it could work as a 200.

Actually, I'd say even with just Force powers, that'd be better then the 400 perk for that origin.

Make it 400 and only effect psychic powers

Make it 4 and only effect shitposting.

>Slave
>They do not technically count as a companion, but can be imported free of charge into future Jumps
Fairly sure you just mean they can still hang around even if they're not taking up a companion slot but even still, you probably want to reword this free import thing.

Also why does the Canon Character option give them CP to spend? That doesn't really make any sense, especially since it results in Canon Characters with loads of stuff that makes no sense for them to have.

Will do something along these lines

Huh... I'm not entirely sure why... I was probably tired or sloshed when I typed it up.

I'm tempted to

Also, a lot of the capstone boosters read as being insanely overpowered. Some reduce the efforts of enemies against you to miniscule fractions (Planet wide invasions reduced to a couple of miles) or make foes that are normally way stronger then you only be a tiny bit beyond you.

A lot of them make no sense either, like the one that retroactively alters the past to help you.

I think you need to relook at the capstone boosters and make sure they're more balanced with each other and fit better, since right now they feel a bit shoved in and some are way better than others.

Agreeing with .
Most of the boosted capstones feel overly meta and out of place.

I agree with them too, I'll rework them.

What happened to that Guyver jump someone claimed?

Sorry about deleting it, the current feedback has helped a lot. I'm going to do some major revisions as I'm a little embarrassed with it as it stands desu

Fire melts ice, ice stops wind, wind cuts earth, earth grounds lightning, lightning shovks water, water puts out fire.

Light and dark are mutually opposed.

No worries. You do you FUAnon.

You know that archives exist, right?

>Huh... I'm not entirely sure why... I was probably tired or sloshed when I typed it up.

I think you meant to make them a follower instead user, as a follower does simmilar things

I do, yes. But this makes me feel better. Like what vodka can do to short term memory

Is there a limit on the scale of Writ of Unification? Could I use it to unite, say, the Imperium with the Eldar? Or would the Eldar be too disparate because of their various craftworlds?

Did you see my post here?

Hi, that was me. I've still got to clear my plate before I can meaningfully start on it, but I have already begun prelimiary planning for it.

I'll limit one side to planetary sized organisations. You might be able to get a single Eldar planet and the Imperium to officially unify.

>unite, say, the Imperium with the Eldar
Well funny thing. Someone just tried to do that, thanks to them the eldar royally fucked over humanity in a bigly way.

I did yes, the part about me being sloshed had to do with the 600 CP for Canonical characters.

Alright cool, just afraid that it was an user who claimed it and ran off. Good luck getting the rest finished.

And where traveler do you hail from?
What kingdom are you from?

How?

One last check to see if everything's all right, and if there's nothing else people have for me to change, I'll get the new version of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch onto the drive later today.

>Thread title

Fuck yeah!

But where is the LUXURY?