Has anyone here made money consecutively, by following McShill's coin of the day...

Has anyone here made money consecutively, by following McShill's coin of the day? I wanna join in but it seems too good to be true. How fast does it usually go up when he first tweets?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AkG8Dkk
twitter.com/davaiconsulting/status/944888950954610688
discord.gg/2p2Jvbv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first 10 minutes + 50%

literally goes up with in 5 seconds. and doesn't go up much more after people have acquired bags. forget about it.

100% in seconds.

Jesus

you gave to buy like 2 min after he tweet max, otherwise you're fucked.

mfw coin of the day will be BTC
or knowing john, BCH

*saves Veeky Forums from bear market*

you have 3-4 mins to buy before the peak. don't too greedy.

have* typo

there are other pump and dumps that are safer
discord.gg/AkG8Dkk

When will he post, next hour?

fuck off pajeet

I've made a lot on XVG, going from 290 sat to 2000 sat in few days. And it's gonna keep growing.

reported pajeet

2 min is generous, I'd say 1 min

Get out around 80% otherwise you'll get dumped hard and become a marine.

How do you guys accumulate so fast (if you do), do any of you use a web scraper bot or something?

BUY THE ORDER BOOK

The last time you had plenty of time. It went up for 6 minutes. And the people who were late got a second peak.

how long guys? i need to pee

this, ideally you'd want to be in within 3 minutes or so, but obviously the earlier the better. If he does this every day then reliable gains will compound.

buy higher - sell lower (use order book)

how do you market buy on bittrrex? or achieve the same effect

Put a urinary catheter in, so you don't miss this moment.

Any minute now.

If the order you want to buy was less volume them your bid, what you do?

But I assume each day it will become harder to do since more people realise this and it goes up even faster than you can place an order.

buy at market price

I think it already goes up as fast as it can, more people will just sustain the pump for longer. It's really big on Veeky Forums today so I think we may see something pretty good.

>tfw need to go take a piss but can't because McShill is about to shill

how market buy on bittrex

Same situation rn

CHAINLINK CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was his first day. And people saw the effect. So I assume now, the second day, will be bigger.

Just look at this thread. More people want in than ever.

WAKE UP JOHN YOU SHIT EATING FAGGOT

Are you sure yesterday was the first?

He shilled Verge once and it kept going up. So he said he would do a daily shill from now on.

And yesterday was his first daily. So now everyone is hyped for the second daily.

Yeah but also people know how hard they dump after they pump. Who's gonna buy your bags at the peak?

You see the key to making money in a situation like this is to position yourself before the shitpost takes place...

Apparently as I heard from the grapevines it is going to be BAT, I am going to take a risk and buy 1.5 BTC worth before the tweet. Hopefully it pays off.

I guess someone peeked into his mind this morning.

no. he already shilled $ETN and $BURST before $DGB
he is also getting paid to shill the coins

twitter.com/davaiconsulting/status/944888950954610688

He cant do this every day there arent enough decent coins to shill over the next month

I would be so happy if it was. It's already on binance and I would make boat loads

none of them are decent coins lol

He doesn't post anything. Did he pass on?

I wish i could set an alarm to his tweets on my phone... this is retarded

Surely that exists?

Nope. :(

POST ALREADY YOU CRAZY FAGGOT

It exists just follow him and click on notification for all of his tweets

you can if you have the twitter app

this nigger lover is making mad

Download IFFT, you can get a call when he tweets

I already did this. Will I hear a sound coming from my phone when he tweets something? Cause i think its just a silent notification pop up..

Should i leave his shill after few hours? a day?.. or hodl?

literally a few minutes

you get in as fast as you can and leave within 20 minutes

m4 minutes

check the charts on digibyte the last coin of the day

hodl look at previous coins hes shilled for- only noobs dumb. if you hold for a week you make well over 3x

okay guys im going to grab something from the kitchen, knowing my luck he's going to tweet in 30 seconds

you have 4 seconds to get in and 12 seconds to get out. but nail that window and you can x50 your money in 16 seconds

WHEN IS HE GOING TO POST. IT'S PAST MY BEDTIME ALREADY, MUMMY WILL GET ANGRY :(((((

in b4 he decides to take the sunday off

I downloaded it. Where do I find this specific option tho? Theres a lot of stuff

discord.gg/2p2Jvbv
join this discord group, just check signals even if you dont buy, just check them, theyre spot on hit at least 2 out of 3 targets for every coin
FUCK MCAFEE

u niggers sure he's posting today?

bots buy it within a single second.

How can I get one

scrape twitter for ticker code, create python script to buy immediately.

ez

this. literally did this today and now im waiting to test.

>scraping inputs this critical

Get an alert on mcafee, hand input your pair and let the bot buy the best price.

this guy fucks

TRX go

IT'S ON GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

XVG 200% Even Schiff would be proud

RDD GOGOGOOGGOGOGOOOO

Another coin thats not on Binance. What a fag.

kek. I know Ive heard this before, user where is it from?

how am I supposed to buy this coin then cashi it out after the pump?

HAHAHA FUCK BITTREX ERROR CANCELLING MY ORDER NOW I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

BRO FUCKING SAME. SHOULD WE EVEN BUY IN NOW?

FUCK SHITTREX

wolf of shitting street

it's too late

FUCK I JUST WANTED TO BUY REDCOIN YESTERDAY BECAUSE I HAVE READ ON /BIZ ABOUT IT
FUCK BITTREX AND THEIR CANCELLED REGISTRATION

MARKET OFFLINE????

10 min after

the coin pumped 15% in general.
bittrex was holding more than 96%, but now its down to 80 something %
it reaching 20 cents in cryptopia.

so yeh
MCshills pumps are sweet gains

i got it

it was at 78
the moment he tweeted i placed an order for 125 because in about 5 seconds the price had already risen to about a hundred. by the time it got to 150 moments later my order for 125 finally went through. then it went up to 179 and i hodl and it is now at 129. i am hoping it bounces back up so i can sell for some profit.

MOTHERFUCK MCAFEE YOU MICK SHIT EATING DEGENERATE DRUGGIE RACE TRAITOR MOTHERFUCKER I DONT HAVE A BUTTREX ACCOUNT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ERRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Holy shit why is Bittrex so slow with their huge ass fees? Garbage exchange, might buy some BNB to short Shittrex.

blatant prepump days beforehand lmao

This guy can make 1m+ from a tweet damn

g-guys....
we are reaching 100% gains in not time....

only 200 likes on the tweet,

avg 20k

> not wearing a diaper for maximum gains

its ogre guys

how much did you make?