>it's over, bitcoin is finished

>world currency
What fucking delusion

Top kekin
BTC will reach 1-3 million
plz hodl so I can cash out at 20k

Hodl is a meme and if you ever do a meme, you will become one

i come to Veeky Forums for normie meltdowns

how about a general normie delusion thread?

>hodlér
wtf is actually wrong with people who post on reddit?

>reddit enhancement suite
>downvote, showing you have an account
Veeky Forums is the new reddit

Veeky Forums has always been the new reddit.
In fact, most people have left for actual discussion on reddit instead of the massive amounts of shitposting here.
Veeky Forums has been dying for years and will most likely be offline come 2020, since hiro gives no fucks about it.

Takes one to know one, eh.

iotaadviser

Veeky Forums is superior
>you can post a pic in every message by default
>if you sort catalog by new you always see the newest replies and posts cant do that on reddit that easy
>you can call people a faggot and nobody goes full SJW
>no updoot fuckery

reddit is just a upvoting circlejerk plus they are slow as hell

da sentiment has changed

>Veeky Forums has better tech

KEK

You’re fucking retarded and have to go back

this pullback is healthy like the one at 3k
now we can regroup and push through to 50k on the next run

It's not about which one is superior, it's about which one has actual discussion.
/pol/ ruined everything and people left because they were tired of having threads overridden with it on EVERY board.
Hiro sat back and let it happen, mods encouraged it and users gave up.
Don't even try to say there hasn't been a noticeable decrease in users for the past few years.

you know what also happened in those years?
normies flooded Veeky Forums
now go figure why its so trash nowadays

Of core members who produce entertainment and quality, yes.
Of trolls, kids and retards, no. Many many more and you can find the stats on places like 4plebs or desuarchive

>massive amounts of shitposting
like this one that I am replying to.

>bitcoin is the future and all the world's currencies will be in bitcoin
>Me? No I'll cash out at $20k lmao

I have 7 Reddit accounts

You're 100% right, won't deny it.

The stats are irrelevant really. Once Veeky Forums hit the mainstream news (more than ever before), you had people checking it out.
The pageviews are just normies checking in every now and then to see what the fuss is about.

How can people deny that there's a bubble when the amount of retards investing in Bitcoin is so fucking high?

>implying this place was never not trash

REDDITORS ruined /pol/ you retard. You dumbasses are retarded faggot memers that treat this fucking place like a playground. GTFO

implying there are no mouthbreathers in the stockmarket
the difference between them and the cryptonormies is they dont go full autismo on reddit/twitter when they loose it all
you could say the stupidity of people is in a bubble

>havent had a need to post this in years...thanks!

>making your persona part of which forums you browse
the true red pill is not giving a fuck and browsing both, fuck your unjustified superiority complex

it's like american politics where you're either in one camp or the other, and your decisions revolve around your ideology and not what makes sense

sheep

THE STOCK MARKET BRINGS VALUE TO THE ECONOMY, SHITCOIN IS A PONZI SCHEME MEME BUBBLE.

top jej

kek this
how do these people tie their shoes

It's what naturally happens when you don't have much to feel superior about.

Your hatred for reddit is baseless and you've been conditioned to believe it's "bad" without ever questioning why.
You continue to hate it to "fit in" with a bunch of anonymous people who do not care about you and you will never meet in your entire life.
You continue to buy into thinking that your brand of entertainment is superior, when in reality it's exactly the same, just in a different format.
You're probably 15 and think you know everything. When you wake up and realize what I'm saying it true, you'll feel like an absolute idiot.
Have a great day.

Mouthbreathers don't play the stockmarket like they do crypto.

they dont do the same but believe me they are there

cuck

Fuck off back to your echo chamber for your magic internet points fag

go fuck off to reddit you absolute retard, you dont know anything about Veeky Forums or anything at all

because normies react to FUDs

>actual discussion on reddit
DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO +36587456
*pun* +58458
*pun pun* +5478
*pun pun pun* +30
*pun pun pun pun* -5
I love that shit +3
It's awsome +5
Wow so cool +7
Best shit ever +8

Yes good goyim you know what they say, HODL HODL HODL !!!

>Fit in on an anonymous message board
yea right user.

I’ve been on Reddit since the beginning after the death of digg and yes Reddit has found new levels of shittiness, it’s a narcissistic play ground and it is disgusting. The karma system was a mistake and the mods are all faggots

U KEK POO IN LOO PAJEET RACIAL EPITHET WOJAK BAZINGACOIN FOR LIFE

>actual discussion on Veeky Forums
the jew did it
(((them)))
nigger
i want to kill myself
how do i kill myself?
go back to plebbit

How many people do you think Reddit will stuff into the welfare system after Bitcoin crashes? Honestly they must have created at least 50 billion dollars worth of debt with their adamant attacks on anyone who assumes Bitcoin can't go down a penny.

>reddit was invented as a free speech discussion board
>theres more censoring on it now than there was in the third reich

everything went to shit when that aaron guy died

>/pol/ ruins Veeky Forums
>not the paid anti pol shills.

go on WSB

Can you guys just shut the fuck up for one second and simply post normies getting rekt? Jesus

Free speech means jack shit when you're on a platform that's owned by a private entity, and also reddit is a company that exists to make a profit and not for some ideology. What you're thinking of is wikipedia.

Veeky Forums is the unfiltered true face of humanity
not our fault you cant handle it and dont manage to find the gems inbetween those rivers of shit
/v/ showed me the best videogames Veeky Forums made me swole and now Veeky Forums is on a good way to make me rich
stay mad

Do you want to speak against his claims or drool everywhere?

You're going to have to go back.

>Actual discussion on reddit

Meta references and cuck comments upvoted

Informative posts and wrongthink censored

You have to go back, faggot.

Bitcoin is no longer the only big player, and it keeps bleeding market share by the hour. Thank ridiculous fees and waiting times for that. It has become a liability for the whole crypto market and needs to be taken out behind the shed to end its suffering. It's the most humane thing to do. We can keep our nostalgic memories, but have to face the things that need to be done.

i don't even go to reddit, fuckhead. nice reddit spacing and projection, by the way.

lol look at this newfag

/r/bitcoin is genius.

The mods see all the censored messages and can gauge market sentiment perfectly while still hyping the normies that see the censwored version.

>/pol/ ruined everything
>HURR I LIKE BEING ASSFUCKED BY KIKES ON THE DAILY AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT

People like you get the firimg squad first

Also you're a fucking newfag, anyone with an ounce of selfrespect went to 8.chan after m00t got cucked hard weeks before gaymergate happened. Get fucked faggot

>8.chan
lmao the biggest shit chan that has ever existed. I moved too but it was beyond terrible. hardly any OC, every thread derailled into endless shill calling, constant drama.
I'm glad I left that dying paranoid cripplechan

> Veeky Forums is the unfiltered true face of humanity
it's the true face of autistic losers, not 'humanity'

the average person isn't a suicidal racist who thinks the jew is why his life sucks

> not our fault you cant handle it and dont manage to find the gems inbetween those rivers of shit

who says I can't handle it? I'm here and have been for years

> stay mad
no u

Go back to 8.chan then, if it's so good.
(protip, it's shit, full of the bottom of the barrel that Veeky Forums used to have, and now it's dying on top of that, which is why you're still here)

gamergate caused a huge influx of normies
and then the 2016 election cycle and constant linking from /r/the_donald flooded even more normies
quit pretending you didnt board this train along with the other redditors

Nice strawman.

This is EXACTLY what edgy 13 year olds who come to this fucking site want to think. This place is just as much of a shithole hive mind echo chamber as any other major discussion forum is, what you see here isn't the "true face of humanity", it's just a bunch of losers who argue over petty things and contribute fuck all to society in doing so. /v/ has shown you the best games in the eyes of the hive mind of that board.
You unironically remind me of this cringy shit, fuck you.

Ding ding ding winrar

>full of the bottom of the barrel that Veeky Forums used to have
We've got to sink the Reddit because the world depends on us

there is no one hivemind or one entity of a board and thats why you are a retard
its just every possible opinion thrown together on one page
the fact that this is anonymous and completely free of judgement just help that every now and then someone is posting valuable information you wouldnt get through other channels

Cry more faggots. 4/biz/ has the fastest, most active Veeky Forums I've come across. I'm not married to any one imageboard. I visit 420.chan too, you know.

Just because it's anonymous and the moderation is lax doesn't mean that there isn't a hive mind in this site and that it's not an echo chamber and you are an underaged fool if you think otherwise.

>Veeky Forums
>Lax moderation

Top kike

Fucking normies are here Quick, post counter-semitic content to scare them off

People have been far more receptive to counter arguments here than I have experienced anywhere else.

dude free money LMAO

No, theres no upvoting here. Every post is equal in itself. Thats what makes discussions here less biased and more honest.

where is new Veeky Forums?

this thread is fucking cancer, fuck off Reddit

Problem is, redditors treat (you)s like an upvote

You forgot:

*disagreement with well written points to stir discussion* -5000

this.

it's just basic human nature.

I'd like you to post an unpopular opinion in any board and see what happens. Best case scenario, your post/thread gets completely ignored. Worst case scenario, you get shitposted on by 30 people and nothing else. You can post your unpopular opinion here just as much as any other place, but the lack of a built in mechanism that lowers the value of your post doesn't mean that the community doesn't just do that anyway, which is to say that this fucking website is just as much an echo chamber as a place like reddit is, contrary to what the edgy 14 year old elitists that come to this site want to think.
I love Veeky Forums and it's been a part of my life for over 10 years at this point, but I know what this site is and what it's not. It's a hilarious place with crazy, creative, bitter assholes and autists, but it's not some free thinking place and it's not the "unfiltered true state of humanity".

It’s not. (you)s were intended to quickly identify your post being referenced. Only narcissistic redditors treat them as upvotes.
It’s not human nature, it’s a perversion of it.

ok, people don't feel good when they get positive attention and people don't feel bad when they get negative attention. got it.

So what...at least it'll put the unpopular opinion on equal ground with other posts and people will see it instead of it being hidden completely like on reddit.

If you make a convincing enough argument you might even sway some people to agree with you. On reddit you would just see a ton of downvotes and no replys.

I too have been here for just about 10 years, this is making me so nostalgic

And here if you see a post with a ton of replies you're automatically driven to reply the same as every other person, because that's how mob mentality works.
Look, I'm not saying Veeky Forums is as bad as reddit is. There's a reason why I use this site and don't use reddit. All I'm saying is: tone down your expectations and perception of this site. The shit that people say in Veeky Forums is not exactly objective truth, nor is this site a place to get true free discussion.

Yeah hit the boards a runnin boys, and turn them memes around

Yes goy reddit is superior and not filled with kike shills.

He's right you know.

You're accusing an anonymous poster of trying to fit in and that shows exactly why we hate reddit.

Try to visit r/wallstreetbets

The lack of a built in mechanism lowers the % of biased choices and arguments. Which makes it just a little bit better.

Of course there is a hivemind, it's just that the hivemind is always right. If every possible idea is brought out, and debated freely and anonymously, then what do you think is going to happen?

Take Chainlink for example.It's the Veeky Forums coin, because the hivemind has determined that it's the most promising project there is at the moment. It's going to be among the best performing coins in 2018, likely the best performing. Screencap this if you don't believe me.

>Of course there is a hivemind, it's just that the hivemind is always right.
lmao the fucking cognitive dissonance in this sentence