This is a thread for sharing the amateur art, maps, and general pictures you make for your games...

This is a thread for sharing the amateur art, maps, and general pictures you make for your games. Feel free to share some of your own work. Quality is of no consequence here!

Most of my work has been done at scrap paper whilst I was at work, and much of it is from around 2010-2014, so please excuse the various wrinkles and smudges on my stuff.

Kenku sorcerer

Kobold champion

Mantis rider, bug person was a homebrew race I was working on but decided didn't fit in my generic McFantasy setting.

Kobold warrior

Kobold alchemist

Various prehistoric-themed races

Adventurers

A demon and a gnome

Some warrior, an orc woman, and a dragon

Human wizard

Amphibian humanoids

A dungeon

Finally, a short comic

this is a shitty art of one of the extraplanar far-realm-ish creatures in one of my games. I will post a few of them. The world was invaded by a far realm army 50 years ago but eventually forced the invaders back; after about thirty sessions of our steampunk campaign i started making them have a comeback figuring theyd be the final boss of the campaign. Now the characters have neglected them too long, preferring to steal airships instead.

I had the idea for these creatures which were four dimensional, quite literally, and thus could attack the three dimensional world as if we were people running around in a sheet of paper. So they could just appear inside of someone and explode them. The only way to defeat them was to have supernatural perception that could tell you when they were about to "manifest." Pic unrelated, another type of Eigoloth creature.

the original eigoloth soldiers. I changed their looks several times.

The revised eigoloth soldiers. They don't look as "weird" as they should but that's because, kinda like Phyrexians in Magic they "convert" already existent beings to conscript them into their army. One character imbibed some of the potions they feed to people to do that, and ended up in a dream-battle with an eigoloth lord, which he lost. Badly.

This thing spawns new eigoloth creatures to attack. A bit like the Madcrafter of Thoon from D&D, although I admit theirs was much cooler.

and the super-speedy dervish, the frontline skirmishers and harbingers of a larger force.

OP here, these are all really rad! Do you share them with your players or just use the art for your own purposes? I mostly just doodle things so I can have a visual reference for a character.

I've only shown glimpses of them so far. Will print these out for the final battle (i.e. when the nation finally catches them and says "wow these guys are pretty powerful, let's dump them in a ravine to stop this army from outflanking us and let them die last 300 style" then I will show pictures of these as the waves come in one by one.

Here are some creatures from my other setting, "the wasteland." Basically a dark creepy post-apocalyptic setting inspired by some Garrys Mod DarkRP maps,

15 foot creature that stalks the grey wasteland of withered trees, consuming whatever meet it can find.

giant flesh-golem type creature made by a flesh-stitching cult, armed with a KS-23 (massive shotgun) and a sledgehammer. Stands 9 feet tall. Planned to be the "tank" assisting a group of bandits attacking the PCs' village and the clue that leads them to learning the bandits are a puppet of the fleshcrafters.

Creature that causes extreme pain to those within a certain distance of it. Evil spirit, difficult to kill.

this is some really cool stuff man, I'm always impressed by people with such well thought-out settings/bestiaries

bumping the thread with some character sketches for a Degenesis game I'm part of, since even though there are already two massive books filled with gorgeous art my group seems to dig my interpretations of their PCs

this one's weird since his concept is basically being an albino North African doing a half-assed job of hiding his actual identity

this one's part of the weird fascist doctor cult that already has plenty of art in the books but I felt like doodling up my own character anyway

Heres a guy I drew

>not bad enough to be considered outright bad
>not good enough to have a place in more professional art discussion or good enough to illustrate your game

the worst limbo, the one between "i could get better if i practiced" and "i should've gotten better by now but i don't practice"

this too, i remember starting a thread similar to this one with this sketch

The first map I ever made.

Tokens for my (old) FantasyCraft game.

And some skellies to go with the mummies and goblins.

my last pg, a rogue

I used to get bummed out about this, but now I've come to appreciate just drawing as a hobby instead of having to do it professionally.

Skele-Jester is bro. Don't kill that one

These are actually really good. Nice work.

Bump

I was drawing Uglies in the /swg/ last night.

I always love wrap-around style capes.

Very charming. Are those grey blobs cities?

Yes. Other towns and villages were added as they were needed.

This is a quick map that I threw together for a game in the style of the early Might and Magic games. It's pretty generic fantasy, but thats mostly just because its the starting continent. Once the players start settling into their roles, I'm going to hit them with the more outlandish stuff.

>bullywugs

good shit, kobolds are rad

Wow OP these are awesome! Have you ever heard of the game Swords & Six-Siders? It's an OSR game, and the art in there is similar to yours. I'd say your more "finished" sketches are better.

I love just black and white line art. It can be really charming/cute like this one: I'd hire you to commission art for my RPG.