all on doge

BTC

$250 into IOTA
$150 into XRP
$100 into REQ
$100 into DASH

250 on xvg, 250 on ada

This entire thing is a scam.

Even if it gets implemented on a wide scale it will just be a tool of control, the entire blockchain is a public, permanent record of all transactions, the taxman will cometh.

Mathematically it favors early adopters and founders over late adopters because of its deflationary nature.

Anyone who isn't in on the founding of these scams is playing with fire and in the process you are legitimizing a tool that will be used to enslave a great number of people if it sees wide spread adoption.

I unironically think all of you shilling for this should be shot for the good of humanity, not that fiat is much better, but you are forging your own chains and paying for the privilege to do it.

>thinking i give two fucks about niggers being enslaved again

xrp when it' hits the floor again. .79 - .82

In a week you'll get 30% when it hits 1.2

sell half, repeat.

Asian hookers

You need to know when to get out tho. It’s so easy to sit on the sidelines and do nothing while you tell yourself how smart you are for not participating

you goin down jew

This.

Hah I'm all in on XVG, XDN, and XMR
Fuck the jews

way to go user

All on ENG

RIght now. I buy strat

this.

Waiting till Jan to get in on XRP and XLM when the price shoots back down once people flock back to BTC.

Could be as late as feb/march but either way I'm gonna get that vintage lambo lads.

ADA

Id buy them BTC like they asked for...
13.5k entry is fine

siacoin.